News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Kryon: The Truth About DNA

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

Original post here: http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelDNA04.html

CHANNELLING:
The Challenge of Lineairty

This live channelling was Given in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
November 13, 2004

[This channelling has been added-to and enhanced by Kryon, through Lee Carroll in a rechannelling process over the actual transcribed channelling. This has been done in order to make it more valuable for the written word and to bring clarity to concepts that were given energetically within the live channellings.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of magnetic service. I have said that so often, but that's not all that I am: I'm a brother and a sister; I am part of you and you are part of me, even if you don't understand know it. When you get out of the box called four dimensions, all of you know about it.

Some of you have looked upon my words and seen far more than words. You have felt the hugs of a brother or a sister. Perhaps you even felt the timelessness of who you really are? And if you were one who felt this, it's because this has always been the projection of truth. We're all equally sacred - pieces and parts of what you would call God.

Indeed, we bring you concepts which are not new, but continue to be startling to those like you who are four-dimensional. It's a sweet place here, and I know all of you. I know the youngsters who are just starting out in life... those who know so much more than youngsters did a decade ago. I know the senior Lightworkers who have come here and feel invigorated by being so close to Spirit for so long. And if you take those youngsters and you put them next to the seniors, they will have something in common: they all have the consciousness of God within their DNA. Timeless, they are, but they just happen to have different biology at the moment. In other circumstances, they could meet with one another and share with one another as if they'd always known each other, and there would be no gap in interests or maturity. It's an acknowledgment that at some level, age is not important and makes no difference. Even life experience at some level, makes no difference either. Such is the divine compliment that ties you all together.

I know who you are! And it's not because I've heard meditations or anyone who's prayed to Spirit. It's because Spirit is on your shoulder, did you know that? You are part of a quantum collective - an all-knowing, all-loving energy, who knows exactly what you're going through - the fears, the challenges, the questions. Next time you meditate, try this: Sit on the floor and don't say a word. Don't think about the things that you're trying to do or the things that you want to accomplish, because the partner you call God, knows it all. You forget that we live every moment with you.

Your life experience on earth is far more important than you think. The set-ups that you're experiencing right now - the challenges - the decisions you're going to have to make - even what you're going to do when you walk out of here, are the most important things in the universe to us... just like they are to you. You're the forerunners - the light houses in the dawning, coming from the dark. You're the ones who have taken time today to see if any of this makes sense.

There are those here who have already made a difference on this planet, and you celebrate them. Then there are the ones who feel so ordinary! And I say to you: "You are making the difference for the planet just as much as Yawee." [referenced to the Kryon nick-name of Todd Ovokaitys, who just lectured about his trip to South Africa and described the warm reception he was given for his AIDS research]

Today's message will again be about biology, and it will be scientific [something that has become normal for the annual New England meetings]. Information will be given here that will be transcribed and I guarantee it will make it into a place that will be validated with the next three years within your science. I'll give it to you here, early (smile). But it's more than just predictions, for when we start talking about Human DNA, we're starting to talk about a life force that you have yet to fully understand.

Before we begin, let's just take a moment...

(pause)

It's a spiritual time, here... a sweet time... whatever that means to you. Perhaps you might go inward, touching your HIgher-Self so that you'll have a grander understanding of the science that is being presented today. And if you are here as the scientist, this is for you, presented in love.

We give you information which is about to be discovered on the planet anyway. But we love to do it. Then you can say you heard it here first!

DNA Discussion

You continue to study DNA as if it is a static thing [like a formula or postulate in science]. I'll explain that comment in a moment. But when my partner started this work, he didn't talk much about DNA. Now, since the magnetic grid realignment,  that's just about all we talk about! What has happened between then and now in your linear time-frame is astonishing. [16 years] It's astonishing not just in your own science but even in the esoteric, since we now are now even labeling the DNA layers. We're giving them names in Hebrew.

Some have asked, "Why are they in Hebrew? Why are they not in an older language such as Lemurian or perhaps Sumerian?" The answer: Go find a dictionary of Sumerian and Lemurian and we might do that... but there is no such thing. So the core language of the planet that is most understood, the most profound, and that has the seeds of creation, is Hebrew. So this is where we go and you'll see science doing it, too, for they understand how profound it is.

We're starting to identify the layers of DNA for you and we're trying to give you an interdimensional picture of how they all fit together. It's an impossible task, for to you, twelve is always twelve. There's one, then there's two, then there's three, and four and they're all in a row. Well, they're not! They exist on top of one another and they touch one another in ways that are complex. For example: we told you that layers four and five only go together: they can only work together. Yet there would be those who say, "Well, why is that they can only work together? If that's the way it is, why aren't they one layer? Why two that can't be separated?" And the answer is, "yes." [laughter] It's impossible to describe color to those who have never seen it. It's impossible to describe interdimensional things to those who are only in four dimensions.

We also told you about two kinds of layers of DNA that sound similar: they both deal with the Akashic Record. But one layer is personal and one is universal. And they touch each other constantly and exchange information. In addition, they both touch layer one, which is the 4D biological layer. They are always "touching" all the others, so they are interactive. You can't put them in a box and give them names and tell what they do... but I do it anyway, to help you get a start on the understanding.

I'm going to tell you about another one tonight, and you're going to want to put it in a box again. Some will say, "Kryon spoke about that one, and it's very interesting. It does this or that..." as though the other ones didn't. They're all together! Again, we say it's like soup. You're about to taste DNA information. The ingredients are there, but they don't label themselves for you. They're just there and they work together to create nutrition, taste, and even pleasure. It's like that with DNA and before we launch into this discussion we have to remind you of this yet again. Whatever we tell you, remember it's a fraction of the story.

Examination of DNA

We'll start by concentrating on the chemical. Most of you are not scientists, so we'll speak in common language. Imagine DNA for a moment... a twisted pair of nucleotides hanging on a superstructure of sugar. There's a lot of it when you start looking at it, but there are only four parts repeated so often and in so many ways, it's staggering: three billion base pairs are involved.

This enormous number of base pairs is supposed to make up the entire Human genome, and it's something you recently have "mapped" and you should be proud of this. But what I'm going to present to you tonight is this: You're in a box and you're biased! Even in this beginning study of mapping the DNA, you're biased. You think you know how it works, but you don't, and you're looking for only what you expect to find, since you think you know how it works.

Three billion base pairs! Well, the genome map is done but it's like getting a book in a foreign language you have never seen. Finally, you've been able to photograph every page and now you can see very single letter. So now it's time to interpret the unknown language and make sense of what the map says, in this Human genome. And here's where the bias comes in, because right away your scientists say. "We happen to notice there's a whole lot of coding and chemistry, but there's only three percent that seems to be doing anything at all! We can tell that the three percent is doing something because these are the protein-coded DNA parts which create the genes of the Human Genome. The rest, ninety seven percent, seems to be doing nothing."

Your biologists continue: "It's not going to be that hard to find the answers we need, because we have discovered that only three percent of DNA does anything at all, and there are only about 40,000 genes that are created from this three percent of protein coded parts. Now we can begin to find out what makes the body work, and throw away the bulk of the non protein coded DNA because it's just somehow left over from thousands of years of evolution. In fact, we're going to call it junk."

Ninety-seven percent of your DNA, science has labeled "junk." Now there are some things that may be wrong with this, even in your own 4D reality and logic. Let's just study one or two of them. But first, let's say why they do this. In review they say, "Obviously, this non coded part of DNA is left over from Human development. It is no longer needed, and it is no longer used. It's junk. Somehow the ancient Human needed it, but they don't now." And here's how they prove their logic. They say, "Because an onion has 36 billion base pairs... twelve times the size of the Human Genome, it's obvious that it's got a lot of junk, too"

They continue in their logic: "Onions are no match for the complexity of a Human, so obviously nature has created even more junk DNA for this vegetable than Humans have. It must be the way nature works. Onions are not smart, like Humans." Really? I just want you to notice that onions don't make war. [laughter] Get outside the "I think I know how it works" syndrome. Onions may be far more complex than you think. What if they had imprinted instructions so that nutrition and the rich relationship to Gaia goes very deep... more complex in an interdimensional level than even what you are going through as a Human. Did you ever think of that? Maybe there's a purpose for them that is hiding... one that requires a connection with all the vegetables on the planet!

The ninety seven percent Human DNA is NOT junk. Let's examine nature for a moment. How many of you have ever studied the beautiful process of natural change which you call evolution? Indeed, it has shaped the planet profoundly, and the process of life is very efficient. You can see it operate even in your own lifetime within certain species. Those scientists who have studied biology tell you that the fish on the bottom of the ocean who no longer need eyes, dropped them. The creatures who no longer needed legs, developed flippers... and vice-versa. It doesn't always take that long, either, and you can actually watch it work within insects as they change their survival colors over several generations to match what is happening with the environment, or changes within their predators.

You see, evolution is very, very efficient. It doesn't create waste. It's always in survival mode. So I ask you, how does that fit the model of your DNA being ninety seven percent junk? Do you really believe that your biology evolved so preciously and beautifully with help from the seeds of the Seven Sisters. into a place where you stand with ninety seven percent junk? No. It doesn't work that way.

"So, What's it about, Kryon?" You might ask.

Here's the first metaphor of the day: You've identified all of the letters of the DNA code, but you then make presuppositions about them, and the one you have make is one of the worst. You've decided from the depths of your wisdom, and all that you know, that the only one letter in the DNA is important, and (let's pretend for the metaphor) it's the letter "e." Now remember, this is a metaphor. So therefore, the only DNA words you're going to pay attention to within the three billion base-pairs are the words that have an "e" in them! After all, everybody knows that words that don't have an "e" are junk!

Your limitation, based on this poor assumption, is that your awareness of the way things probably work is to eliminate all letters but the "e."  In this metaphor, that letter happens to be your idea of the way genes work, and genes are the building blocks of life and the only active chemistry you can see in action. Furthermore, your science says that genes are chemically built within DNA by protein encoded DNA. If you don't see the protein codes, or the letters that make up protein codes, you're not going to get any genes, which you feel are the only blocks of life that are important. Therefore, as the argument goes, if there are no protein codes within the DNA, then it's junk. In other words, ignoring the history of evolution, you have prejudged the way it all works and decided what is important and what is not based on your premise.

What we wish to tell you, dear Human Being, is that the "junk"... the ninety seven percent, - is where the gold is. It's in the RNA. There are over 120,000 genes in the Human genome. Some day you'll find out we're right, because if you only count the "e's" there's only 40,000! (back to the metaphor again) Look at this puzzle in the following way: The protein encoded portions of DNA are the mortar and the bricks for the buildings of life, constantly being constructed within the body. The genealogy that you study so diligently is only protein encoded, and represents only the bricks of the building. The intelligence of the design, and the part that represents the instruction sets is the RNA, and represents the majority of your DNA... but it's not organized in a linear fashion, and therefore there are no encodings that make sense.

In linearity, you expect the DNA words to have a certain shape, as in mathematics or computer programming. If you look at a code, it normally has start and stop markers. It has indicators that are linear. It's the same in biology, except you only observe the linear markers in three percent of DNA. Within the ninety seven percent RNA, there is no coding that makes any sense. It's interdimensional, written in an interdimensional language that will not make sense to anyone until they start using base-twelve math. Then it will flip into a pattern, a grid. You'll start to see the repeating parts, and there are a lot of them. You'll start to coordinate the RNA and the instructions to the genealogy that is protein encoded. The instruction codes are twelve layers deep.

Now I ask you, if you wished to really study DNA, would you want to know about the bricks, or would you like to talk to the mason who is laying them? The answer is self evident. Yet you study only the bricks, and how to replace them if they go bad. You don't seem to care about studying the layer of the bricks, or his blueprint.

"Kryon, what's the secret to this RNA communication? You say there are instruction sets, but how do they communicate? How do they communicate to layers you can't see that are interdimensional?" In order to answer this in the best way we can, we will now introduce still another of the twelve DNA layers.

DNA Layer Nine

I will introduce you to Layer Nine and we've been waiting for this time, a DNA discussion, to talk about layer nine. Oh, it's beautiful. We've waited a long time to give you this layer nine. You know, nine represents completion. It completes the story about layer one. We told you this would be confusing, and just a little bit interdimensional.

The ninth layer of DNA is called Shekinah Esh. Shekinah Esh. We will translate that in our way, as the Flame of Expansion. It's layer nine. Now let me tell you what it is and what it does. Like the others, it's an interdimensional layer, and this is esoteric information that can never be proven in your lifetime. But some of you will know this since it rings with truth. You see, layer nine is what's missing in layer one! You might even say that layer nine is what makes the "junk" work! And when you put layer nine and layer one together, you get a completion of communication to the rest of the interdimensional layers.

Those instructions sets in the RNA, ninety seven percent deep, are instructions sets for all DNA, not just layer one. Layer nine, therefore, is the bridge. The Flame of Expansion. It's the bridge to ascension.... to healing. It's the bridge to mastery. It's the bridge to self-worth. It's what you are trying to reach for in what you are calling The Cosmic Lattice, for that is the energy of layer nine.

There's more. Expansion. If somebody said, "My DNA is expanding," some would say, "Well, get to the hospital!" [Laughter] And what is your bias here? You see, you don't think DNA is supposed to expand. You want to stay the same now, don't you? So an expanding DNA would look like a horrible problem! But this is actually what it's meant to do.

Layer Nine even has its own patron saint, St. Germaine. The Flame in the description is The Violet Flame of St. Germaine. It represents healing, power, change, and activation. It's the only layer of DNA that's is connected to a spiritual being this way. It's The Flame of Expansion - Shekinah Esh - and it's the bridge to what you call Mastery. Indeed, all the masters who walked the earth had the same DNA you have, but they had layer nine activated and vibrating.

It's important that you understand, as esoteric as this is, that it is true. Indeed, there is a layer of DNA responsible for tying the biological building block layers to the instruction sets of the Universe. Science now says that you have eleven dimensions. We say there are twelve (twelve that are obvious, and another 24 that are not). So even your own science now understands the implications of interdimensional physics. It's time to apply it also to biology.

"How does this become practical information, Kryon?" I'll tell you. As you visualize these things that I give you, it helps you to understand truly what is going on within you. You don't have to understand the chemistry to truly see these two layers married. Layer nine and layer one create a ten in numerology. A ten is reduced to a one and one energetically represents new beginnings. When you start taking the numerology of DNA and putting it together, you get even greater meanings - information about what one layer does when combined with the other layers. Even applying basic numerology to what we have given you, the layers four and five must always work together because they are a nine. And that nine works with the nine I just gave you, which works with a one that I just told you about. Complex? Yes. And there are hidden messages about what it does and how it works, even within basic numerological terms.

A Visualization

Oh, I'm not finished. I want to take you to a place where there is DNA and I want to make you about the size of a nucleotide. I wish you to take a look at this vastness of this biological attribute. Come into this dark room with me, where we're going to look at DNA.

In this visualization, envision for a moment that you're there, seeing it in all of its wonder and glory. Its complex. As you are "watching it," I'm going to give you two hints about DNA that we've only spoken of one other time. There's more to DNA than you think. I want you to turn out the light... no light whatsoever. It's dark as can be... the dark of dark. The DNA is still in there with you, and there you sit watching it. You can't see a thing.

Now I want you to enhance your eyesight. I want you to make it 12,000 times more sensitive than it is. Now you're going to see something, even though it's totally dark. DNA creates light! You're going to see it. The room is going to light up and the DNA begins to glow. DNA creates photons, and has its own energy source. DNA is active. Not only that, I now want you to increase your hearing into the megahertz range and the sensitivity way beyond what you have as a Human, or even of a dog. I want you to hear everything possible and be aware that not only is the DNA creating its own light, it's singing! In the megahertz range, DNA creates sound, or at least, what you would call vibration. And it does it all by itself. One strand all by itself, which contains all 12 interdimensional strands, creates light and sings songs.

And you might say, "Well, that's very lovely, Kryon. What do we make of this?" I'm telling you that in the laboratory you're going to see it if you want to. You can actually see it create light and vibrate in a range beyond what you would expect. These facts are not understood, and have never been noted. DNA vibrates and creates, literally, sonic energy. It's something you can see now, and it is practical. We invite you to try and find this.

A Past Experiment that was incomplete

Now, I wish to leave all this alone for a moment and take you some place you don't expect. I do this to show you something important about presupposition. I want you to go to the past with me... to a laboratory in Utah. Some years ago, two research scientists–good ones–physicists and chemists–were huddled together in a basement. They're excited, they're very, very excited. Their last names are Ponds and Fleischman.

See? They're looking at cold fusion, right in front of them! They are seeing chemistry that has a remainder left over from a reaction... something that shows itself to indicate cold fusion is present. That's how anyone would know if true cold fusion is occurring and indeed it is occurring, and they're seeing it and they're excited. They have kept this quiet. They have not involved their research teams because they see themselves as the new Watson and Crick of the 21st Century. They will be the ones to bring cold fusion to the earth and they're actually seeing it and they are excited.

And the only thing here in this history which is unfortunate is that they're the only people who ever saw it! They announced it within their zeal, and perhaps were not very scientific, for they did not do the experiment numbers of times for validation. They saw it so clearly, they indicated that anyone could do this experiment and get the same results. The problem was that nobody got the same results! And so these two scientists were ridiculed and they lost their tenures, and their reputations. Science thought it was a hoax.

Today you don't even know where they are, do you? And here's some information I want to bring to you. These two qualified scientists saw cold fusion because it was really happening. In the room where they were, what they did not understand was that they had placed themselves into a consciousness scientific box of thought. They thought they knew how it worked, set it up and then saw it work as they expected. Therefore, they felt correct about their setup and their postulates of how to create it. It seemed totally understandable. But what they didn't know was this: There was an element missing... but one which they were receiving "by accident." Without it, they would have never seen cold fusion.

They were in the basement, and in this basement there were other things going on they did not know about. Now I'm going to tell you something that you're going to see in the news soon. The potentials are, at this moment, that you'll see it within two years... perhaps even sooner. Two things were going on in the room. One was a mild magnetic field, created by a transformer on the other side of the wall which has now been removed. But the other thing, the more profound thing, was that there were a number of oscillations in the megahertz range being created by a piece of equipment that had nothing to do with their experiment in the basement. Call it residual oscillation if you wish, but it was there, singing a song.

They saw cold fusion because, dear ones, cold fusion requires ultrasonics. When you add the ultrasonics to the chemistry that you expect, watch what happens. Here's a hint for those who are scientific minded: you've got to have two ultrasonic generators for this to work. It was an anomaly in that basement to have these oscillating frequencies beating against each other, almost in unison but not quite, to give remainders of the nulling which added to the chemistry, and spoke to it in a way that created the results of cold fusion. Some of you will know what I am talking about now, and some of you will know it later when it comes out in your news. Watch for it. Ultrasonic cold fusion.

So we brought you this story to exemplify the information we just gave you regarding DNA. DNA creates its own light and also vibrations in the megahertz range. These elements, which have not been measured and therefore are not seen in science, play a very important part in communication of the instruction sets within the RNA... the ninety seven percent that science wishes to throw away.

A New DNA Effect

Hopefully this is now going to start to make sense and begin to come together in what some of you have been experiencing. In the experiments of Dr. Todd Ovakitis, who we now call Yawee, something was discovered that was profound. He hasn't named this effect yet, so we will. When you speak in a certain scientific fashion to the cells of the body, especially the DNA, and when the attributes are correct and the energy is delivered appropriately, you get a greater healing effect than the sum of the parts of the cure that you presented to it.

Let me give you an example... still another metaphor. Let us say that it's your job to keep a baseball moving in a playing field. Keeping it moving sustains your life. So alone, you throw it from one end of the field to the other. Then you walk to the other end of the field and throw it back. Then you repeat this because the ball must stay in motion as often as possible to sustain life. Let us say for a moment, that this is the metaphor of health... keeping the ball in motion. Suddenly along comes a process that is interdimensional. The playing field itself has begun to shift.. a consciousness shift. And now something amazing is happening. Instead of having to throw that ball into the field and walk to the other end to return it... walking and throwing, you make one throw and something invisible catches it and throws it back! You try it again, and something else invisible catches it and throws it to something else invisible and there you stand, watching the ball whiz around by itself, creating life force and health way beyond anything you thought was possible. It's a metaphor, but it might help you to see what we are teaching about the true nature of DNA. It is waiting for activation, and the result will be greater than the sum of the parts of the activation.

You throw one ball into the field and what you get is a miracle. It continues going and going and going because there's an energy in the field that was never there before. Oh, perhaps it was there, but it never showed itself... until you threw the ball just a little differently. This metaphor is the core information of Yawee and what he is indeed working on that was present in the ancient Temples of Rejuvenation in Lemuria.

There are messages from within your own cellular structure, and also from outside sources that contain instruction sets that affect all the DNA. Yawee is throwing the ball in a way where he is literally awakening the instruction sets that have been dormant and waiting to see this kind of process... where you get more healing than the sum of the parts of the healing process. It's almost like you give somebody a fish and a loaf... and suddenly there are many fishes and many loaves. You get the picture?

So, we'll name this multiple effect. It's an effect in biology that has only been seen here in Yawee's work. So we officially call it the Yawee Effect. [Laughter] Oh, it won't stay that way for long. Science will indeed give it some kind of name that no one can pronounce but scientists. But you can always call is the Yawee Effect if you wish.

Now let me tell you some more about the Yawee Effect. There's more here than just healing. There's more here than just an effect of biology and chemistry because of what I'm going to present in this next and last section. I must present still another metaphor about DNA. I hope you understand. I hope you get this. And we'll endeavor to make it simple.

The Metaphor of the Piano

Pretend for a moment, that humanity has discovered a beautiful piano. This, then, is the metaphor of the Piano. The piano is called DNA. The piano is not only a beautiful instrument that is complex with many notes that play together, that intertwine in their harmonies, but also the craftsman called God has made the tuning sonically perfect.

This piano plays a tune all by itself, over and over. And that tune is called Human Health. The structure of the piano is called the layers of DNA. And there is a musician who is playing the tune and the musician is called Life Force of Consciousness, and it's the Human Being. So there we have the DNA... perfect, creating health on its own, and doing it beautifully through and within the consciousness and biology of a Human Being.

For eons you have endeavored to study the workings of this piano. And just lately humanity can say, "We're now able to see the parts! We've covered every inch of the piano, we know what makes it work. We know the sonics of it; we can pluck the strings of it; we know what they're called; we know the names of the notes; we know how many strings there are; we've identified the tune; we know how it plays." Now, this is a metaphor of having mapped the Human genome. The tune that plays? Well, that's the genealogy and the protein-encoded parts of the DNA.

Now hold this vision. You've got the piano, you've got the tune, you've got the player. And now you can study it in this static form. But you've decided to put that scenario in a consciousness box, dear Human Being. Here's what you decided: This beautiful piano, this DNA, can only play one tune... the one you think you can hear.

(pause)

Ridiculous, isn't it? Your decision about their only being one tune is based on the fact that you don't see another, and think that this is all the piano ever does. And the player? Oh, it's always the same player, too. It has to be, because that's the essence of life, and it's also static... unchangeable.

Let me tell you something. The repertoire of your DNA is unlimited! It can play tune after tune after tune after tune. And let me tell you about the player: The player has a very long piano bench. And the invitation is to add players! Why don't you add the Higher-Self? It does a real good job on the complex melodious parts. Now you've got two sitting at the bench, so why not add a guide or two, or maybe even a patron saint with a violent flame!

Listen to that music, will you? "But, oh no," you'll say. "This is what DNA does. It doesn't do anything else." Dear Human Being, your science sees the bulk of it and calls it junk? The fact is that ninety-seven percent of it is waiting to take off! You own the most advanced jet plane on the earth and no one has ever seen it do anything but taxi up and down the runway. It's time to start understanding what the other ninety seven percent is about. It responds not just to chemistry, not just to Yawee's inventions. No. It responds to Human consciousness; it responds to you; it responds to prayer; it responds to light. Human DNA is prepared for mastery. Every child born on the earth has the seeds of mastery. That's what's going on. Does it shock you that science sees it as junk? That will change. and that's the truth.

And with this, we close. "Kryon, what can we do right now before any of the discoveries are made, to take advantage of what you're telling us?"

Dear one, I know you. Don't you remember the last time you passed over and came back? You say, "I don't remember."  It saddens my heart that you can't remember. But that's part of being a Human Being... having the cloak that prevents you from remembering. You know me, too. Remember? Trillions of entities come through the veil, supporting humanity. We sit with you and we hold your hand. You're our brother and our sister; you're forever, just like us. You don't see us, and many you don't even feel us. Some of you are doubtful that such a thing could ever even be. To many, we don't exist. We're out of your reality. But from our side, you are family.

There's no greater love than this. We'll say it again. The God that put the universe together... big enough to see multiverses coming and going, is yet small enough to live in your heart. You're lovers of Gia; you are lovers of the universe. Humanity is that way, yet here you sit, some wondering, "When will this lecture be over? I've got things to do." There is no judgment in any of this except that some day you will know that what I speak is accurate and true.

What can you do? Why don't you take the hand of the Higher-Self right now. Don't join anything. Don't read anything. Just sit and know that you are God. Then prepare yourself for expansion! Let it be something that is yours for the rest of your life. It isn't something that gets better or gets worse... it just is. Once the expansion begins, it's tough to turn it around. Step by step, you will see your magnificence. It sounds too easy doesn't it... that you can take it any time you can truly "see' it? But this is the way of it, and is our teaching for many years. It's also within the teaching of even the most popular masters of the planet, that you can control nature without a manual, or call upon the elements of the planet without studying anything first. This is only possible because you are all connected to them in ways we are trying to speak of... miracles to you, and normalcy to us.

Let the anomalies be healed that you came here with. We know who you are! Let the things in your bodies which are inappropriate for you, remove themselves because of your new thoughts and your expanded DNA. You are in charge of it, so let it not control you any longer. Let this healing be accurate and true and permanent right now. Let this happen because there is mastery in this room, and in the eyes of the reader.

And so it is.

Kryon

There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Wells

Telos

Channelled spirits aren't gifted with the divine skill of brevity. Can someone help me extract his/her's/its main points?

DNA is a piano, where the piano player is interdimensional? And to play the piano, we use visualization techniques? And that's how we get cold fusion?

It sounds like he is repeating the "we only use 10 percent of our brains" myth, except this time replacing brain with DNA.

The repeating patterns of "junk DNA" that we don't use may have evolved to act as layers of redundancy. If one part of the junk DNA is damaged or a mistake was made in its replication, the other genes would take over and the organisms would survive. DNA is fragile, but the fact that there's a lot of it makes that ok.

Those cold fusion predictions sound cool though!

Nostic

Great read Rastus! Thanks 4 posting!
Weather it's to be believed or not, it certainly did move me- particularly towards the end.

snic

:shock: Deep stuff. my head is spinning. I will checkout the web site later. wow  :shock:

Mystic Cloud

It is true that science has labelled 97% of the DNA as 'junk', left over
DNA from 'evolution'. It is a errorours viewpoint that will lead to nowhere
and even block off the 'real' stuff in the DNA that lies behind the physical.

Another thing that is funny is the way Nature behaves. It is as said
in 'survival-mode' so it spares energy in ALL ways possible. Just look
at the lightning, it is a fractal searching for the most energy-efficient ways
to go forward. Patterns like that come up again and again, anywhere you
look in this universe. It even comes up in evolution. Now comparing
this to the 'fact' that 97% of the DNA is just junk is pretty hilarious.
My ferrari is also just pure junk just because I don't know how to use it.
I just like to take the wheel of and push it down a hill.

1/3 of the DNA is repeating itself like ACACACACACACAC... Just like
a crystal structure. Don't you think it is strange that it resembles very
much like a quartz crystal which can be used to send and receive radiowaves.

It is also true that DNA emits it's own light. It is called 'biophoton' and can
be found when googled. The light is just in the visible area of the light. It has just been discovered. If I remember right they noticed it somewhere in the 90s.

Anyway, very cool channeling, probably the best I've ever read. Can't say there was any ego interference as with most others.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Frank

Hello:

I've read a number of these kinds of channelings and they all appear to have one big thing missing: detail.

As an aside, doesn't anyone else let out a hearty chuckle at the names of some of these people, like, "I am Kryon of magnetic service". What the heck is that supposed to mean? And why can't these people just have normal names like Bill or John?

It's all very well them coming here and telling us where we going wrong. Anyone can do that! What I (for one) would like to hear Mr Kryon tell us, in exact terms, is precisely what we need to actually DO in order to stop making the errors he seems content to rub our collective noses in.

I was encouraged for a second or two when I read the line, "So what's it all about, Kryon, you might ask?" Reason being, that precise question had been in my mind from the first paragraph. But he merely carried on rambling. He tells us he is going to lay it on the line, then opens with, "Here's the first metaphor of the day:" Huh?

He makes the valid point that most people are not scientists. But some people are scientists who I am sure would welcome such detail. So why not speak in metaphor for people less scientifically inclined, and speak in scientific terms for the rest? This would appear the obvious solution.

Until one of these channelings comes up with actual hands-on, nitty-gritty detail, rather than speak in largely unnecessary metaphor, to my mind I can only regard them as basically nothing more than a modern-day equivalent of Moses coming down from the mount. In the old days they had Moses, et al, telling them where they were all going wrong, and today we have Kryon from magnetic service, lol.

Yours,
Frank

karnautrahl

I can't do the channelling thing. It just doesn't feel like something real. If in there was a nice proveable experiment or something I could. This feels like a lot of the "new age" stuff I decided to duck out of some years ago. I'm only back because I've found some direct practical stuff I can work on and experience. :-).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

joya250

Interesting.  

thanks Rastus

Mystic Cloud

If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

FreeChile

Telos wrote "Those cold fusion predictions sound cool though!"

Except that they are not predictions but taken directly from some sites or articles on the net almost word for word.  This is science fiction kind of stuff.

The articles I looked at date back to March 4, 2004 which places it in the past.  Also, the reading says to expect significant discoveries within the next two days.  Any of them out yet?

Good try!

Also, the reader read:

"Some have asked, "Why are they in Hebrew? Why are they not in an older language such as Lemurian or perhaps Sumerian?" The answer: Go find a dictionary of Sumerian and Lemurian and we might do that... but there is no such thing. So the core language of the planet that is most understood, the most profound, and that has the seeds of creation, is Hebrew. So this is where we go and you'll see science doing it, too, for they understand how profound it is."

Please note that according to Wickipedia, an Internet encyclopedia, "The Vedas are acknowledged to be the world's first recorded scripture, and are perhaps the oldest consistent and complex body of knowledge detailing astrology, astronomy, ritual practice, and how these relate to the spiritual life of humanity."

BirdManKalki

It must be noted; I read this post Yesterday, that's one day ago.

OK listen up! It is known that computers run on the binary code, that is 0010000000111010110100010001111100001001110000111001010101..etc..

How much of a hint this is to us! We see past the code!

Now I will ask us all to Focus on this web page, ask yourselves this question, are you all perceiving the same web page I myself perceive? Indeed how many ways are there to view a web page?

While we can start by stating that to view this web page you would need to have a PC with access to the Internet and a power supply, you would need a graphics card and all the rest of the gear. Then behind the form of the PC we have all programming to keep the PC running in order, if it wasn't for this programming the pixels on the monitor would not decoded and thus no image displayed. I am no technician or PC doctor but I think the equation would run somewhat as follows. Programmed message (desired triggered action with desired consequence) plus Electricity (courier of message) equals completion of the desired triggered action via the courier of the message, and the pre programmed message.

This translating as follows the forum that you now perceive can only be perceived via the decoding of electrical messages being sent through the Internet or being, sent through the air. The thought I am trying to provoke is as follows, everything I just said you where already aware of, but do you care about it? Or even give a slightest thought about it? This is not unusual for many just see the on screen image and care not about the programming thought put behind it. Now some people will say

"Nonsense that doesn't matter, the only reason that we see this screen is due to the electricity carrying the message! This is just the same as saying that are thoughts are just electrical messages interpreted by our brains which they are!"

To these people I say, Turn on your PC open paint select two non colours i.e. Black and white have some black on the screen and slosh a bit of white on the screen, turn your monitor around away from your vision, open the case of your PC, take out all your keyboard keys. Move the mouse erratically for a while. Now I want you to use your PC without looking at the monitor but by looking at its electrical innards, tell me, how do you expect to function the PC effectively while you are only looking at the courier? How do you tell whether the mouse is on a white part of the screen or a black part of the screen in fact how can you tell white from black or black from white without studying the monitor as well as the programming that goes into it? We simply can't function the PC effectively if we put too much attention on the courier, in order to function effectively we most focus on the courier and the message behind the courier equally.

Now, suppose we flip this on its head, we go to a doctor we say

"Doctor check my head out, wire me up to your brain machine I wanna see if you can read my thoughts via setting me up to your brain machine and reading my electrical charges in my brain."

Now they might be able to say what part of my brain I was using but they'd never be able to tell me what I was thinking just by looking at my electrical messages. Therefore electrical messages just carry our thoughts and from this moment henceforth thoughts will not just be regarded as plain electrical messages interpreted by the brain for this view disregards all the thought behind the form and causes imbalance. All is Thought and Light the light we perceive is but decoded light, the light of our light.

Alternatively to view this web page one could copy and pace all the written words (Thought) into word! This again clarifies our point!  

Now back to the Internet, what is the Internet? I myself might say the Internet is a creation of a universe unconsciously manifested by man himself. If I where to make a web page or to write on a website due to our way of thinking I would have took unmanifested thoughts and manifested them via cyberspace, cyberspace itself being the invisible unmanifested courier of the thoughts your PC being the physical decoder of the programmed thoughts, your light (consciousness/Unmanifested thought/Individual Mind) decoding the thoughts and your ego reading and receiving the words. Thus the Internet is mans symbolic creation, created by ourselves in order to bring about the understanding of the thought behind the image, put simply the Internet is a universal reflective thought form of ourselves provided by ourselves to be used in this very moment as an example and tool to help ourselves.

The above has been ready to post for a while; we were just waiting for the right time to post. What follows below is the original response we were writing to post up. That written in blue was written long ago and was included in the above statement.    

My Brothers and Sisters, this thread is freaky, however I'm used to being freaked out! For I have spoke to god/Ourselves/The Divine Universal Mind face to face, he/she/Holy Spirit used the vessels of dumiii's to speak and make known unto myself his/her/our will. Yesterday I was thinking of Kryon for my mother mentioned him a few weeks ago, she asked me if I had read one of his books I reminded her that her friend still had it. Anyhow Yesterday I wondered if Kryon was to be trusted then for some peculiar reason I wondered if he could here my thoughts. On TV now (and I wrote this bit a little later on in the night i.e. added close to the end) is the closing statement in the film Tucker: The Man And His Dream, the Holy Spirit, that of ourselves has arranged this synchronicity!        

"Mind I can only regard them as basically nothing more than a modern-day equivalent of Moses coming down from the mount. In the old days they had Moses, et al, telling them where they were all going wrong, and today we have Kryon from magnetic service, lol."

You don't know what you just said! God/yourself just spoke through you, and your name is Frank! (Donnie Darko) which has special significance to myself! I was even thinking of DD before I read this post! In the past few days I have even been studying Hebrew! Don't ask me how I know, I just recognise the masters voice.

There comes a time in everyone's life when they become what they are meant to be, therefore let is be know, I AM THE BIRDMAN, I AM A CHILD OF LIGHT AND THOUGHT!

This DNA information clarifies the word I preach, and I would prefer to say the word WE preach.

Check out Prophecy and Divination, Assembly at the 11th hour, also check Spectral Dragons mediation of an Arch Angel we are mentioned here to, I speak Truth and Kryon our brother and sister has helped clarify this truth. We now require lightworkers; we need web designer's web moderators we are to build from nothing from the very fin air of cyberspace THE NEW JERUSALEM! A land of peace, a land were all are perceived via the word they carry with them, there will be no killing, no hate no prejudices this is The Promised Land, a land of peace and equality, a land where one at peace with themselves can choose to be or do wherever they so wish. Therefore via the power vested within us we now proclaim the entire Internet/cyberspace as an unmanifested symbolic model of The New Jerusalem. Anything that is unmanifested in time shall manifest, we welcome all who are capable of welcoming themselves. We are now announcing the new nation; the nation will be a nation that doesn't exist physically but Spiritually. We have no image of ourselves or each other all we have are our WORDS all we communicate with is our WORDS, none of us can see each other but we can see our words therefore although we are not with each other physically we are with each other in SPIRIT for our word is our spirit. This is the Matrix Revolutions, this is the beginning of the NEW AGE, announced here FIRST, Praise the lord! And Praise Ourselves! I see New Jerusalem, and it is coming with the clouds!

According to our understanding and therefore our truth Karma is thought turning full circle upon itself, the full circle being 360 degrees, 3 plus 6 plus 0 equals 9, nine being thrice three and thus the perfect plural representing mans highest truth perfection or completion. Karma can also be described as experience; an experience can be described as a giving or receiving of thought. If you note our Avatar its a yellow circular smiley face with volunteer written across it, to experience Karma we all willingly volunteer to do so.

Here's something interesting whilst writing this post I thought of Adam and I remembered that 9 could be symbolised as the highest number or truth that man could reach I reached for the book Cracking The Apocalypse Code by Gerard Bodson to refresh myself I went to page 23 and read the following.

"Take a word like EMETH it means truth its value is 441 or 4 + 4 + 1 = 9. Since the original sin of Adam, the most perfect human being will never be able never be able to rise above that number. On the other hand, God who is supreme truth is the only being with a value of 10. In the word 'Emeth' the number 1 placed at the end, represents the Omega (the end) by adding 1, the value of alpha, the beginning, to the start of the number, we get 1,441, making a total of 10, the absolute truth. The message is clear without God there is no absolute truth.
 She wrote the four digits on a page and asked: 'do you notice anything interesting?'
Each of us in turn made a suggestion, but none of them was the write answer. She laughed at our lack of observation and said jokingly: 'you are only men after all... look, whether you read from left to right or right to left, you always get 1, 441'
'So what? What is so revealing about that?'
'So the wheel turns full circle. God the absolute truth envelops the universe, and whichever way we turn, this truth is omnipresent. On the other hand, if we remove the letter aleph from the word "Emeth" (as if we had removed the E) we are left with "Meth" which means "Death". The message is simple: without help and support of the divine, man is condemned to nothingness."      

End Quote          

A note 144,000 arcs per minuet is the speed of light, not 144,100 arcs per minuet. Thus all being light, light never ends, observe the rainbow or the circle.

Yep I was ahead of myself again!  

Songs to download and feel the Love with, Put your own tunes up!
Music Is The Language Of Our Soul!

Children Of The Revolution – I don't know who plays it?
WooHoo – 5.6.7.8's
FatboySlim - Praise You
God Gave Rock n Roll To You – Again I don't know who plays it but it's the Bill And Ted tune, I've had plenty of Bill And Ted moments i.e. Long woooooeeeee's as I received God Messages, it kinda happens automatically, much to my friends amusement as I " Go on one and freak out to the words on the TV or Music"
Kanye West The Whole College Dropout Album
Stand By Me – Ben E King
Soul Man – Sam and Dave
Have You Seen Her? Chi – Lites
Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
When A Man Loves A Women – Percy Sledge
I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
Dancing In The Street – Martha Reeves  

I forgive everyone and everything, even the illuminati for I am aware who some of them are, they are sooo misunderstood and they know not what they do as has been demonstrated in the assembly at the 11th thread! And Oazaki, brother, I forgive you and I'm sorry I doubted you/myself.    

Last of all I forgive Myself (this includes all of the above)  

May peace be with you all, and always, infinite love

YOUR CHILD OF LIGHT AND THOUGHT
THE BIRDMAN

One more thing, please treat me as you would treat yourselves. We did this all together, as one!
Therefore as our brother Oazaki has frequently put it

It Is Done!

EDIT:  I had to shorten up those numbers, I think everyone gets the idea..it makes for a much easier read.  Thank you. Nay
" I say nothing and look at YOU"

karnautrahl

QuoteMy Brothers and Sisters, this thread is freaky, however I'm used to being freaked out!
You said it!!! I tried to read this several times but this was all I could make sense of.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

knucklebrain1970

Quote from: FrankHello:

I've read a number of these kinds of channelings and they all appear to have one big thing missing: detail.

As an aside, doesn't anyone else let out a hearty chuckle at the names of some of these people, like, "I am Kryon of magnetic service". What the heck is that supposed to mean? And why can't these people just have normal names like Bill or John?

It's all very well them coming here and telling us where we going wrong. Anyone can do that! What I (for one) would like to hear Mr Kryon tell us, in exact terms, is precisely what we need to actually DO in order to stop making the errors he seems content to rub our collective noses in.

I was encouraged for a second or two when I read the line, "So what's it all about, Kryon, you might ask?" Reason being, that precise question had been in my mind from the first paragraph. But he merely carried on rambling. He tells us he is going to lay it on the line, then opens with, "Here's the first metaphor of the day:" Huh?

He makes the valid point that most people are not scientists. But some people are scientists who I am sure would welcome such detail. So why not speak in metaphor for people less scientifically inclined, and speak in scientific terms for the rest? This would appear the obvious solution.

Until one of these channelings comes up with actual hands-on, nitty-gritty detail, rather than speak in largely unnecessary metaphor, to my mind I can only regard them as basically nothing more than a modern-day equivalent of Moses coming down from the mount. In the old days they had Moses, et al, telling them where they were all going wrong, and today we have Kryon from magnetic service, lol.

Yours,
Frank

Way to go Frank

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

:shock:

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

darkheaven

well...
:D

i kind of get it like sit back and enjoy the show

hmmm...i sell tickets

(that one was a joke, but this is intresting, way over my head)

karnautrahl

All these channelling so far are way over my head. Too weird :-)

snic

G'Day BirdManKalki, I totally got the first half of your post. But man, you lost me on the second. No doubt it will make sense at a latter date.

darkheaven

u know, thea beauty of a poem is that u can roll it on any side see it from whatever angle an so on...it might be, it may not...

so what we need to activate it?

"Let it go!" ?

God?

will?

love?

:roll: