News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Tears

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

January 16, 2005
The Tears

I so enjoy receiving all of your e-mails and messages, and continue to read each and every one. For me, they are gold nuggets with their own special energy and messages that continue to uplift and support the What's Up? web site and energy alerts.

Due to the large volume of e-mails I receive (and that I am currently working on my book), I am not always able to personally reply to them all, but encourage you to continue sending them and to continue connecting.

Greetings!

As a sadness fills the air, along with an emptiness and still, a deep pressure and tension, we may feel like crying buckets of tears. Not knowing where we are or where we may be headed, or perhaps just a feeling of being lost and disoriented, as if our foundation had totally disappeared and something has most certainly changed, we are being rocked from our foundations of the Old World.

We may feel as if we have no sense of place, don't know who we are or what we "should" be doing, or really what in the world is going on.

If you feel like crying and crying and crying, know that this is part of the deep cleansing we are experiencing along with Mother Earth. As we are all comprised of the same ingredients and energy as nature and the earth, the recent tsunami shook the earth and its inhabitants to the core, uprooting much of the old energy and then washing away all that remained. A large "chunk" of density has disappeared, within us and without.

Energetically, we have experienced a sort of trauma and great restructuring within ourselves. This can manifest as muscle and body aches, as our physical forms have been rocked to the core as well.

We may be unusually tired again, as this is always the process of release and integration. We are probably used to it by now! And in addition, the "pushing" energy we may be feeling has us scurrying around, trying to get things ready and done, for what, we may not consciously know.

Crying is a wonderful release and water is a vital aspect of this process. The water, the water, the water. I had been told several years ago that the amazing aspects of water have yet to be realized, and now we are seeing much to do with water. For me, feeling the endless tears stream down my face felt strangely right and good, and most certainly necessary.

And as always, drinking lots of it and immersing ourselves in it (preferably in a pool), can bring much relief and calmness. Water is a great neutralizer with many hidden gifts and purposes. And in oh so many ways, the New World will emerge from the water.

All is releasing and cleansing together. It really helps to just LET GO, as this is a necessary process. Yes, something has been let go energetically, and there now exists an empty space and we are feeling it. It feels as though something is most certainly gone.

And we are only beginning this part of the process. The changes and "upgrading" we are experiencing are now finally occurring in the physical, and as we know, the physical is the last to change, so this is really then, wonderful news.

As we seem to know at some level that something is gone, we are also sensing that there is yet much more of this "disappearing" yet to come. But we all know as well, that all is in divine and perfect order. In addition, things may "feel" strange because we are picking up on many emotions around us and at some level, also connecting to our inner and higher knowingness.

I have recently felt as though I have been the "worst" me I have ever been. I keep telling my business partner Sherri that I really don't particularly like me right now. Sherri and I both seem to come to the same conclusion that in part, many of us are most likely feeling the "intolerance" for the lower vibrations, as the higher we vibrate, the worse everything else feels that has yet to "upgrade"! And the intolerance only gets more and more intense, making us edgy, snippy and argumentative.

Yes, our surroundings may still be reflecting the old energy and do not feel good or "right" to be in, but these feelings will greatly assist us in creating what feels GREAT.....the New World. If we want to feel better, we best move forward and create what feels oh so good and oh so right.

Again, we can tap into many "streams" of reality and energy. Why not tap into and become a part of what is coming and is, actually, already here? When we tap into that energy pocket of our creativity, of the possibilities and of the best part of ourselves and our passion, we are elevating ourselves into the higher dimensions. It is a matter of choice and intention.

I know that when I "pull out" of the mainstream and stay home and write and sew, and putter around my property, I feel wonderful. And I am so ready for self-sustainable living. Are you?

By being in the moment, TRUSTING that this is a perfect and orderly process, and by letting go, we can really begin to tap into the higher realms. By not "trying" to do everything ourselves, by ALLOWING Source energy to do the legwork and take care of us, and by being in our creativity and passion, we can really feel our connection to Source, as it is readily there.

Are you ready to disengage from what is "leaving" and tap into and live in the New reality of the New World and the higher dimensions? Can you "give it up" and let go, TRUST and jump into the higher realms where all your needs are always met while you are in your passion and creativity, and just being YOU? Are you ready to embrace the knowingness that you are not responsible for everything, and you can now just enjoy yourself and have fun?

Take a step. Cross over. Try it. It is right at your fingertips.....

Are you ready to create the New World? Are you ready to make your unique and special contibution through your passion and joy?

I thank you for sharing in my joy of being me through this energy alert. Many blessings, much peace, and incredible joy in these miraculous times,

Karen

Our Reader's Question:

"One of the things that could help me and maybe others a little more is if you would give us some kind of meditation and/or affirmation that would assist us in manifesting in the new energy. Also, meditation and/or affirmation on bringing the new energy in faster into our energy field in order for it to become a part of our experiences of creating more of what we want and intend to create. If you could help us in some way to incorporate this new energy and release the old much faster, not only in our activities but in our bodies as well it would be appreciated."

Sincerely, L.J.

Karen's Response:

Dear L.J.:

I have found that for each of us, this process unfolds absolutely perfectly. It seems that when we try to speed things up or "interfere" in this natural process of ascension, we can find ourselves even more out of balance, and at some times, even catapulted way too far and way too fast, causing trauma, confusion, fear and overload to our already overloaded systems. My experiences regarding "manifesting" in the new energy is to really not care too much about anything. Strange as it may sound, when we become unattached to things emotionally, but can still hold an intention while we are just being in our joy and passion (putting us in a higher realm), this is precisely when things fall into our laps.

As for releasing the "old", currently, most of us are at the final stages which involve our physical bodies, and it can help to have release work done with our physical bodies. Breathwork, acupuncture, yoga, or any other modality that you resonate with can at times help. But again, we are releasing naturally through our dreams and just plain energetically. Releasing too fast can have its consequences. The process has been beautifully orchestrated and knows precisely what it is doing. Feeling good through creativity, which is a natural by-product of ascension, is the best remedy I know, and all else simply falls into place.

There is no right or wrong, as we are all making things up according to who we are and what we believe. Just make up what feels good to you and it will be absolutely perfect and become your own personal good feeling reality (and absolutely right!).

Many blessings to you in your special and unique ascension experience,

Karen

Sherri's Response:

Hi L.J.:

This is a great question! Whenever we wish to work with energy (for any reason) it is such an individual thing. I feel it is important to use intention with as much clarity as possible when stating our desired outcome. I always ask for my experience to be one of comfort, ease and whatever is the highest good for me. I don't want to end up in overwhelment or having any release work be uncomfortable. Also, remember to relax, breathe, and allow the universe to take care of the details. This is powerful for me, as I know and trust that Source will bring about what needs to happen in the best possible way. So an example of what I might say as an affirmation might be, "I intend to bring the new energy into my experience in comfort, ease and whatever is the highest good for me. I trust the universe to help release any old energy in the same way." You can also picture yourself, however that may look for you, in meditation being a master creator of energy always with wonderful outcomes!

Wishing you much JOY on your path and wonderful experiences in your creating!

Sherri

What's Up On Planet Earth? is a free/donation based energy alert connecting us through information about physical, emotional, spiritual and planetary changes many of us are experiencing , including inspiring stories and suggestions for living in the New evolving vibration and a view of the world soon to come (it's truly beautiful!). And know that although many of us are having similar ascension experiences, we are going through these incredible changes at a time and in a way unique to each of us. To your unending joyful creations!

Your financial support makes it possible to continue offering the What's Up On Planet Earth? information free of charge on our web site and through the latest e-mail energy alerts. To make a donation, click here

About Karen: Karen Bishop has had lifelong inner knowing of human and planetary evolution and events, as well as psychic ability and multidimensional access since birth. She possesses a varied background in metaphysical studies and training. Karen left her prior career as a grantwriter, non-profit consultant and newspaper columnist to be in her joy and creativity through creating the What's Up On Planet Earth? energy alerts and web site. She is no longer giving Soul Readings, but is currently working on her book "Finding Your Soul Purpose/A Part Of Ascension".

About Sherri: Sherri provides her insights to you through the Question & Answer section of each energy alert. She also provides individual phone coaching and energy readings to assist individuals in finding their joy, creating with source, and living an extraordinary life of their dreams. To find out more about Sherri and what she does, please visit her web site at http://www.incrediblejoy.com or you may contact her at sherri@incrediblejoy.com.

To join the What's Up On Planet Earth? mailing list and receive the latest energy alerts, click here.

Visit the What's Up On Planet Earth? web site at http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

Contact Karen at karen@whatsuponplanetearth.com
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.