News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Let's Talk Rescues

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

On this forum we have talked a lot about rescues but there are many ways we can provide help and comfort. Keep in mind we are NOT angels. We may sometimes perform the roll of an angel and may occasionally be called angles, but angels we are not.

Angels are their own breed of being. Angels have their own defined place in existence. They are not us; we are not them. However, we and them have the same ability of being able to perform as the other when we are called to do so. I have much respect for angels. All of them, the healers and the killers alike. They answer to a different call, but it is my opinion we all answer to the same caller.

Having said all that I just want to point out there are many ways we can help. Sometimes we help rescue the lost (living and dead) but sometimes we are called to comfort. Just the laying on of a gentle hand or a firm hand. A shoulder to cry on or a prod in the tush to get someone going. Sometimes we are called to stand between two forces as a wall of protection. Sometimes to teach or bring a new thought.

Rescues aside often I meet those stuck in limbo that simply need to wake up (wokeism aside).  Once awake to their own situation they typically figure it out for themselves.

Side note: Please overlook any typos, I am working from a keyboard smaller than I am used to so keep hitting the wrong keys. Plus this propensity I have for a couple words I almost always seem to spell wrong  :lol:
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

You are absolutely right, Nameless! Rescue falls under many categories and as characters we are definitely presented with many opportunities to help others. I believe it is one of the tests we have to pass. If someone is in need, do we respond, or do we look the other way because it seems difficult.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

The other test is, was our response appropriate to the situation. I feel pretty confident that most, maybe even all my responses are usually spot-on or at least not bad.

Where I have had some trouble though has been in meeting new helpers/guides/teachers and those in need of help. Some of them are pretty far out there, although I am used to meeting unusual beings out in the astral fields. I would get freaked out mostly over their appearance. Not so much now.

Their energy signals can also be off-putting. So it's important to adjust your own vibrations or ask them to adjust theirs

I remember very well this one group I met. I don't mean to sound like I am disparaging them, I am not. But I thought of them as cows initially. Two-legged humanoid but they were white (mostly) some browns and tans, spotted like our dairy cows and with small horns on their heads. The little mop of hair(?) on the top of their heads was a pinkish red or light blue and they sort of had cow eyes. Very strange looking people indeed.

And I think they were cannibalistic although not knowing their biology it may have only appeared that way. They literally kept a herd of cows with 4 legs, like ours but they looked exactly like their handlers with the exception of the 4 legs and their horns were much longer like a Texas steer, but the horns were a bit longer, thinner and white.

They immediately rounded me up, bound me up and grilled me. Very threatening. Who was I? Why was I there. What did I want. They were not telepathic. Once they were satisfied I was no threat they untied me and treated me like a guest. Very friendly people. Maybe I was just there to observe and perhaps bring in something new as I don't think they had ever seen one of my kind before. They seemed to think I was just another one of them, though a different sort of human. And interestingly, yes they thought of themselves as human. Their world seemed to operate much as ours dimensionally.

In the end that was a wonderful experience though it did start off a bit weird.

Have you met strange people in your travels?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on February 24, 2023, 15:40:48

They immediately rounded me up, bound me up and grilled me.

wow, that would have freaked me out lol. I don't know how would I react in that situation. But if overall you perceived it as a positive experience, that's what counts.

I had met various beings in my APs, from dancing creatures having fun to galactic order ETs, fairies and shapeless entities, talking animals. I had only one time interaction with dark smoke like entity that appeared aggressive. I imagined light, blasted it with love, but nothing helped until I started saying the Lord's prayer in my native language and it disappeared immediately. Perhaps it's because it has been imprinted in my subconsciousness as a belief since childhood growing up with Orthodox traditions that the Lord's prayer is very powerful and this is the reason it worked. The belief behind any rituals or prayers is what gives effect. And although I have grown so much beyond the boundaries of religion, there may be some things that I carry subconsciously. whether positive or negative, in this situation it was a positive belief and it worked. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

LOL, I thought they were gonna string me up and roast me. I started talking and they were surprised. You've had a wide array of encounters LB. I've found that the darker (in color) an entity is the more aggressive they seem. I wonder if that is just my own perception or if you have noticed the same.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on February 25, 2023, 22:16:07
I've found that the darker (in color) an entity is the more aggressive they seem. I wonder if that is just my own perception or if you have noticed the same.

I have the same perception. I don't know if that comes from how we observe things through the lenses of a human character, or overall in the multiverse lack of color, lack of light represent realities constructed with predominant negative/fear based thought forms. The journey of each soul takes one through many stages of growth, and during the lows, the mind creates alike. During some retrievals, I have been taken to such realities, colorless, grey, dark, I have tried changing the environment, but with no success, because the number of souls that created it outnumber me. The only way I can make changes is by getting of there and transporting myself to a reality that corresponds to my current state of mind, which is love and light. But sometimes "something" takes us to these world as helpers to show others stuck within their own mind that there IS a way out. Those who are ready do follow.
Captain Jack Sparrow