News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

looking for intimate friends!

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

lately I just opened my heart chakra and I had a strong desire to look for a really intimate friendships with intimate love and care for each other! I may sound cheezy but I just can't help it! It really made me cry! :-D Lets make this world a better place for brotherly love my dear friends!!!  :-)

Xanth

Dragohad

Mon,
its great the you finally opened your heart chakra. i opened mine a few years ago, and yes i broke down sobbing when i did. all i could feel was love and happiness, and i deffinately wasnt aware that such a thing could exist as it did.
congrats. if you wanna talk more about what to expect on the road ahead or having a fellowship with others of the same pm me and we can start that fellowship.
congrats again.
Love is the law, love under will.
"Hear me ,ye peoples of sighing!
The sorrows of pain and regret
Are left to the dead and the dying,
The folk that not know me as yet."
<Liber AL vel Legis 2.17>

personalreality

you guys are a bunch of lame girls.

:lol:

boo hoo
be awesome.

mon9999

Quote from: personalreality on June 12, 2010, 17:22:20
you guys are a bunch of lame girls.

:lol:

boo hoo

Oh heart chakra is for lame girls! not wondering why so many men are violent today because they think that accessing the feminine side is weak, girly, lame etc... for me real men are fearless to show their real feelings they are the brave one

mon9999

Quote from: Dragohad on June 12, 2010, 08:38:47
Mon,
its great the you finally opened your heart chakra. i opened mine a few years ago, and yes i broke down sobbing when i did. all i could feel was love and happiness, and i deffinately wasnt aware that such a thing could exist as it did.
congrats. if you wanna talk more about what to expect on the road ahead or having a fellowship with others of the same pm me and we can start that fellowship.
congrats again.
Love is the law, love under will.

It's a great idea there dragohad, but unfortunately that feeling just won't last for a long time, I've opened my heart chakra a long time ago already but this was the most intense one, I think my kundalini just raised to my heart chakra as I feel an energy rush along my spine to the back of my heart chakra

personalreality

of course someone would take my comment seriously
be awesome.

solarity

especially when you promote just the opposite~ *cough* feminist *cough*

mon9999

Quote from: personalreality on June 13, 2010, 09:12:51
of course someone would take my comment seriously

I know you weren't serious, its just that there might be small boys that are reading our posts and conclude to follow what you just said.  :-D

personalreality

and if those small boys think it's a good idea to create a perception of reality based on what one whack job on the internet says, then they deserve to be emotional ameoba.
be awesome.

cali

Quote from: mon9999 on June 13, 2010, 07:56:46

Oh heart chakra is for lame girls! not wondering why so many men are violent today because they think that accessing the feminine side is weak, girly, lame etc... for me real men are fearless to show their real feelings they are the brave one

i resent what you said about men....i consider myself to be a real man i work hard and for long hours and i dont cry but i know inside that i am full of love and respect and its there for whoever deserves it

Psan

It should be obvious that one should not be too violent or indifferent. What is less obvious is that one should not be very touchy-feely too i.e. act like lame girls :D

It is a good thing that the OP has activated his heart chakra. If you consult a Guru, he will probably tell you to come down from the cloud-9 and clean the toilets of the ashram as usual.

Kundalini will trigger such things, they don't last. It is wise to carry on your practice after simply acknowledging such things. Soon (hopefully) your third eye or throat will be activated, and you will receive similar (and bigger) gifts. But now you know what to do with them.......

personalreality

be awesome.

Lexy

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Ident

Congratulations, mon9999. I think such a relationship can be truly satisfying with the right person. Find your soul-mate, easier said than done, of course, and you're set for life.

Pharoah