News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hitler and Anne Frank / reincarnation

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

I wanted to ask what happened to Hitler after he died ? Has anyone on here seen him or his condition while projecting (I haven't projected yet) in the astral planes.

Can he ever reincarnate ?

Also what happened to Anne Frank ? Did she reincarnate ?

Pauli2

I can't answer your specific questions, but you may get some clues to your questions by reading Moen's 3rd and 4th books.

See also some concepts in this link ->
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/bruce_moen-t17022.0.html;msg270625#msg270625
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Summerlander

According to Buddhist beliefs, Hitler would have been reborn in the realm of Samsara and endure further suffering due to the law of karma (especially if he committed suicide). In Buddhist cosmology, Samsara doesn't just entail this physical existence btw...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_cosmology

Anne Frank was a completely different character. She believed in the "goodness" in people. In the bardos of death, the light of pure consciousness presents itself. If she identified with it, she is now in nirvana. If she didn't but identified with the dim light, she might have gone to the realms of spirit where she can work towards paving her way to nirvanic liberation. If she was attracted to one of the many apparitional fields in the non-physical or unborn reality, and drawn to certain illusions by desire (like sex for example), then she has sealed her fate in being reborn again in samsaric existence and hence further suffering...

This according to buddhist beliefs in the afterlife and reincarnation. No matter where these two characters are FOCUSING on (and emphasis on "focusing" if one is to believe that consciousness is everywhere at once), if one enters the OOBE-state and wishes to visit them, they can still experience them in the metaphysical realm. Conversations can be held with them regardless of whether we are talking to them as bodiless spirits in the afterlife, talking to their unconscious selves even though they might be living another physical life, or encountering manifestations of such characters from desire.

Pauli2

Quote from: Summerlander on May 25, 2011, 09:39:45
According to Buddhist beliefs...

Beside citing Buddhist beliefs, what do u know, Summerlander?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Xanth

Quote from: Pauli2 on May 25, 2011, 09:55:49
Beside citing Moen beliefs, what do you know, Pauli?

Pot calling the kettle black it would seem.

Luffy,
My thoughts are that he would have gone through the same process that everyone else does when they die.  A life review of some kind, seeing where he went right/wrong... seeing what kind of quality of consciousness increases he attained (probably not much lol)... then possible rest time, adjustments, and returning to this physical reality frame or another in an effort to grow further.  I don't think anyone "burns in hell" unless they specifically choose to do so due to their belief system they held dear in their most recent life.

The same could really be asked of any consciousness which existed in this reality frame.  Famous or not.  :)

Pauli2

Quote from: Xanth on May 25, 2011, 10:19:09
Beside citing Moen beliefs, what do you know, Pauli?

I initially gave this answer:

Quote from: Pauli2 on May 25, 2011, 08:43:28
I can't answer your specific questions...

Summerlander

Quote from: Pauli2 on May 25, 2011, 09:55:49

Absolutely nothing with certainty apart from uncertainty. That's the extent of my knowledge, Pauli2.

Quote from: Xanth on May 25, 2011, 10:19:09
Luffy,
My thoughts are that he would have gone through the same process that everyone else does when they die.  A life review of some kind, seeing where he went right/wrong... seeing what kind of quality of consciousness increases he attained (probably not much lol)... then possible rest time, adjustments, and returning to this physical reality frame or another in an effort to grow further.  I don't think anyone "burns in hell" unless they specifically choose to do so due to their belief system they held dear in their most recent life.

I think this is the best answer so far.

tomcat941

Well, i doubt anything different happened to them, but if your interested, thats something to do when you manage to astrl project. I doubt anyone would suffer though for committing suicide, i think the Buddhist have it wrong there, why should someone suffer when suicide is a state of mind irrelevant to the charecter of the person? Not to mention as a young man hitler was 'good' person (If there is a solid definition that is...) and he was very spiritual, wanting to become a priest. He was also a brave soldier in the first world war, and he did help Germany. yes he did create more misery than he had actually helped, but it sounded that by that time he was living in a world of his own, and that he probably wasn't fully aware of the world around him. When the war ended, thats probably why he acted so rashly, because he woke up, and then fell further into his pit of madness.
Anyway, i disagree that people suffer for long periods of time, but i do not know, as we cannot know what we have not experience, but i highly doubt that people will be made to suffer due to their mental state of mind.

btw, nice to speak to you again Summer, i decided to join astral pulse today   :-D

luffy28

I thought "famous" people couldn't reincarnate. Like Einstein, Tesla, MLK, Gandhi etc...

If they can reincarnate then how are they communicated with after death ? Eg. Channeling and Astral Projection

One theory I've heard is that their memory is placed in the Akashic records and that's how they're communicated with. Another theory I've heard is that that body's incarnation (for example Gandhi) is kept on a certain astral plane, while the soul goes to a higher realm.

Source:
http://www.rickrichards.com/Astral.html

Gabe911

Summerlander

Good to see you here, tomcat!

Quote from: Gabe911 on May 25, 2011, 19:57:49
if reincarnation is real then she (anne frank) might be this person:

http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=semkiw-anne-frank-barbro-karlen-reincarnation-past-life&hl=en_US

Well, I guess she chose the dim light and couldn't let go of the idea of sex then! Further suffering for Anne Frank. :-D

In this world we get our share of happiness and suffering. It's just the way it is.

ether2

My 2 cents/belief

some believe that if ya do bad in one life it has an effect on another life, well look at all the crap going in the world extreme/poverty war torn and all the other crap going on, alot most people don't live in a life where all is good, it's mostly crap to others, so therefore if that was true all those in that crap position extreme poverty/war torn, must have under that belief been some what of an ill person in previos lifes, thats all those people would of had to commit multiple serious crimes against many...it does'nt get much worst than what they are liveing...that to me does not stick/add up those numbers under that belief are way out...

when one sees a deceased loved one etc in the plains/realms it is of a Spirit just letting ya know that they are their still thinking of ya, they have in some cases have had many lifes, if someone had the ability to live 500 years and wanted to see their great great great great great etc grandparent/s that Spirit of that grandparent would show ya a figure of what you would associate that with (ya grandparent) what they looked like and with the knowledge of remembering the times ya shared, that same Spirit can could show ya many of it's lifes and again share the experiences with other liveing beings that they shared...

meaning of reincarnation to me means ya Spirit has another body to do the business of building the consciousness...
all reincarnate no doubt in my mind about that, i consider all that have left us that one would describe as a not so desireable character that are high in the public eye and in a position of power are all what i would say highly intelligent in these fields talked about on sites as this it's the thing ya get for the work ya do for the system as these people are highly sort after by those with abilities with the mind (mental attack) they are very well protected, ya don't learn to protect yaself if ya stupid in these powerful positions...so they are their for a reason being the contribution to the world/s system/s to life in general itself...their is a reason for everything man and mostly scripted anyway mostly no-one guilty of anything, except of late in particular areas where people have been tested by the system mainly those that can/did project/OBe and programme/controll freaks (mental attacks etc) and a other areas hence the mental war in the realms/plains of late...
mostly for controll of this New World/s operation/s.... the instigators of the war is/was against their own country, ya wait and see
i believe (led) ya don't go to hell so to speak in the plains/realms when ya die for ya actions in the physical...it's all needed except of a few areas of late...

good luck

love all

Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Summerlander

Quoteall reincarnate no doubt in my mind about that

I have my doubts about reincarnation though. In fact I'm not so sure about an afterlife either.