News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Masturbation

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceriel N

93 views, 0 replies.

I think that's a very uncertain 'no'.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

dkj400

in...te...res...ting...

Gwathren

quote:
Originally posted by dkj400

in...te...res...ting...

Umm...no
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

rodentmouse

the only  benefits i derive from masturbating before i lay down is eradicating the chance of me getting an erection when the vibrations start- which is  impossible to ignore, i always "empty myself"  before i try to project.

__--nezabaleta--__

I find that masturbation is a good way to chirp erotic thinkings and images that flood into myself when I'm at bedroom. I suppose that occurs done my profession. Anyway, that yields a superb cleaning of the mind.
NEZabaleta

IronWire

quote:
Originally posted by __--nezabaleta--__

I find that masturbation is a good way to chirp erotic thinkings and images that flood into myself when I'm at bedroom. I suppose that occurs done my profession. Anyway, that yields a superb cleaning of the mind.

I see what you mean about cleaning of the mind but for most people you dont want to do much of anything else after that.

kiauma

Such amature group we are here.  :)

I haven't noticed that it has helped - but then, I haven't noticed that it has hurt either.
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Nay

Yeah thanks for the visual guys...[:D]

The Masturbation topic comes up (no pun intended) every other month!

Do a search on "masturbation" both under subject only and entire message and you will get some thoughts on.....ehem.. you topic. [^]

Nay [;)]

beavis

Masturbation makes you tired. It should help paranormal things for the same reason they're easier right after you wake up or as you're going to sleep.

ralphm

At least it is more interesting than another drug question.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Gwathren

I've been here far too little time. I really thought that NOONE will ask a question like that.
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

jason

I've had some very sucessful and interesting astral projections after choking the chicken[:D].

it automatically sends the body into very deep relaxation mode.quite often,all I've had to do after *that* is to focus the mind,while the body shuts downm,and it's automatic focus 10[:)]
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

dkj400

Sorry about my post earlier. I forgot that this isn't Game FAQs and that were supposed to be helpful here.

Yeah I suppose it DOES get you relaxed, maybe even tired. Its not my sort of thing though [:)]

beavis

Dont be so embarrassed Gwathren. Everybody masturbates.

Gwathren

quote:
Originally posted by beavis

Dont be so embarrassed Gwathren. Everybody masturbates.

HAHAHA

NO, actually I meant it in another way. Yes I know that 90% of men and 70% of women. It's not the hottest news. My point was, that of all the forums of the world, it's the place where you discuss phylosophical and these "not so down to earth things". Wanna know about masturbation? Go to "the astral pulse forum"! It's on there. Every month.

Yeah I know, the topic is impossible to escape and that during the medieval times, monks were the craziest for sex.
I'm still young. I'll learn.[:D] Now, I'm sure if anyone would like to make the topic "spiritual sex" a forum-BIG-topic(i mean like astral projection) or robert bruce a new book[:D], I would not even blink an eye.
My surprise was simply that you know: OF ALL THE FORUMS OF THE WORLD!

Gwathren
May shadows reach the light
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

ninja76

you can also run or swim about 20 mn it's very effective... don't forget the shower before trying to AP: mens sana in corpore sano as said elders[:D]! I 've foud it very useful

Nay

quote:
NO, actually I meant it in another way. Yes I know that 90% of men and 70% of women.
Hehehehehehehehe...I'm sorry, had to jump in...someone is lying! [:O][:P]

Nay [;)]

Gwathren

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

quote:
NO, actually I meant it in another way. Yes I know that 90% of men and 70% of women.
Hehehehehehehehe...I'm sorry, had to jump in...someone is lying! [:O][:P]

Nay [;)]

Oh really? You mean more or less of you?
OK whatever[:D]
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

pyro4571

actually i think its closer to 99% of men and like 90% of women.
(they dont have to do it regularly,but at least once in a while.)

Nagual

According to a survey by Dr. Kinsey, 95% of the men and 80% of the women have either experienced or currently practice masturbation.

Dr Weil: Masturbation is a normal sexual behavior that just about everybody engages in - 95 percent of males and 89 percent of females, according to current statistics.

But it must vary "a lot" between different ages/countries/cultures...

Also, "Does Masturbation Protect Men's Health?":
Answer: http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cda.html-command=TodayQA-questionId=297851
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Sam

apparently it makes a mans day in the office more successful, thanks to the release of all that testosterone that would turn an otherwise prosperous day into a day filled with sexual harrasment or something like that anyway...  I guess thats why it works for AP too, although its better (imho) to try and resist sexual urges because eventually you'll discover one day that hey, I didn't even get distracted by that womans breasts when I was talking to her...  no wonder she was so nice to me :)

beavis

Sam: I guess thats why it works for AP too, although its better (imho) to try and resist sexual urges

For OBE or anything paranormal, its better not to resist anything.

Dibbs

I read an interesting article about sexual alchemy by Samael Aun Weor, a venerable master of gnosis. He stated something to the effect that masturbation is looked down upon, because it is a useless expenditure of sacred energy. As I understand it, one of the most important parts of becoming fully conscious is the transmutation of this sexual energy, or Kundalini, via alchemy. This is the basis behind tantric sex, in which you don't ejaculate or have an orgasm and learn to channel that sexual energy to your brain via specific pathways that science cannot find because they are in another dimension.

Peace

des Jardins

Hi..!, NEZabaleta, I've a question for you... a question what it's possible you don't want to answer. If you don't want to answer, don't worry, I'll unterstand.
My question is: are you man or woman?

Nay

LOL...I always thought Male.....could be wrong though, not the first time that I was totally wrong..  

But hey, look at it this way you have a 50/50 chance to be right!

Nay [;)]