News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thinking Out Loud

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

The difference between this physical reality and any other non-physical reality which we can experience is the same difference between the perspective of this reality that I experience compared to the perspective of this reality that you experience.

Just thinking out loud more than anything... the above statement just hit me as I was staring at my computer monitor.

Kzaal

Lol yeah pretty awesome when you think about it. That perspective and how you understand things differently from one person to another is really what it is.
If you'd live in my perspective you'd be living as if you were in the non-physical world. If I'd live in your perspective I'd be the one living in the non-physical.
Because the we both have different perspectives. This can be translated into the NP perspective for me as the NP perspective for you. The difference is huge.
It's kinda like I was saying the other day, that even if we say a colour is blue, it doesn't mean that another person see it as blue too. He can see it red but still call it blue because that what he's been taught all his life.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.