News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

meditations and prana(chi,ki)sparkles

Previous topic - Next topic

Bane

:-o hi,i would like to adress the subject of the sparkles that some people see after a while of true meditation,not alot of info can be found regaurding this phenomina,im sure there are people here who know of it but i have noticed some who are experiancing this and dont know,to see this is a very good sighn that your meditation is paying off,soon iff you keep it up you will see more and more,the fabled aura sight will soon manifest(true aura sight)most people mix up seeing retnil burn with what i am describing,retniburn as it is called is misleading,it is in fact part of the aura your seeing, but not what im talking about some people never even develop this abilaty,and  it has been hidden purposfully(for obvious reasons) the sparkles soon start to become big flashes of colour,still you will see sparkles,needless to say iff one has a little practicle knowlage of the occult you cans do things with it or obserb others as to what they are doing metaphysically to you and or other people,to build on this abilaty study and incorperate mudras,chackras,and chi gung,all of which are forms of meditation,to get a better understanding of this studie all iv mentioned, ki,chi,prana, now for something you can do to see these particles whithout the developed abilaty,just go outside on a clear bright day and look at the sky,use the soft focus tought in this websight and in a few seconds to a couple of minuts you should see thousands of tiny little things flying all around randomly,iff you succede congradulatins you have just seen the force described as chi,ki,prana, when you meditate you are breathing these things into your sacrel chackra and storing them there,this is the conclusion of my explination,perhaps it has caoused more questions than answers,that is the pointquestion then seek out the answers for yourselfat some point you will be able to look within and find all the answers.
he who contends with nothing is always victorious

Mydral

Well I can see them just fine whenever I am outside.... problem is I never see them coming towards me or anything. I also can't influence them in any way....
In somnis veritas

Bane

when you do deep belly breathing you are breathing them in,more that normal breathing,just keep meditating,it helps to channel your energy with mudras,but that is not something ill teach anyone,just study online about it,and study chackras iff you have not already,it took three years for me to get true cairvoyant abilaties(etheric sight)once you can see sparkles you will notice them close far comming going not just from you but other people,just keep meditating and it will develop.

leaf

Hi Bane.

What colour are the sparkles you see?

When I look in the sky they seem to be white sparkles, but elsewhere they are just an invisible waviness. At least, I hope they are, otherwise there's something seriously wrong with my eyes. Some time ago, I saw a lot of blue sparkles, and I only just found some information about them here.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=9845.0

I only do very basic meditation for stress relief, like "close your eyes and relax", and I only manage it for brief periods. I also listen to binaural sounds though. I read they can help you sleep less, and I so need to make up for my lack of sleep. :) There's probably something to those binaural beats.

If you care to, please describe your etheric sight in more detail?

Bane

i see white,red,blue,gold,indigo,violet,black,green,yellow,magenta, also a transparent like misty kind of like when you see those transparen wavy's comming off of the pvement in the summertime but its not exactly like that its just the closest thing to describe,iv been meditating and doing energywork with mudras for five years three years in i got the sight,its a whole new world when that happens,like learning to walk or something,i notice sparkles shooting out of peoples hands and flashes of colour around their head(the aura)iff you study the chackra system and compare the aura colours meanings (not from this site)the meaning of the colours coraspond to certain chackras(chackras are important)now i see things moving in the astral all flying around but its very faint,not always with colour,its like a dark outline/s moving around,it really is awsome to witness prana,thats not the only thing you can do after meditating for years,senceing energy,directing energy(projecting and absorbing)transmuting energy,reading thoughts,but you have to meditate right. one point meditation(deep belly breathing)all that new age stuff is bogus,when you do deep belly breathing you are breathing in alot more prana and storeing it in the hara(sacrel chackra)two to three inches below the belly button(keep the tip of the tongue on the ruff of the mouth just behingd the teeth)iff you have doubts just google it(deep belly breathing/one point meditation)sorry for the long winded post,i get pretty carried away.

leaf

The post wasn't too long at all. It was very informative. Thank you. :) I like your description of that kind of heated air distortion that comes off the pavement in summer. I've noticed not sparkles, but "smoke" coming off my hands. It's surreal. I'm an infrequent meditator, and have been meditating on and off for a year and a half, but I am probably a belly breather, from long ago when I had singing lessons. I'm blaming what I see on technology -- binaural beats! At the very least, they help me concentrate, maybe even sleep less. I can't say it often enough. Binaural beats are great.

Aura colour meanings are different where I've read about them, but I suppose it does make sense they would correspond with chakras. I personally don't see auras, so I'm kind of hanging back, taking an I'll believe it when I see it attitude.

Bane

yes the smoky(as i deskribe "mysty")is the layer of the aura easyest to see it goes out about two to three inches out from the skin,i think some people call it the pranic layer,keep exorsiseing you abilaty to see it and meditate more frequently and it will get stronger,i saw all that(smokey layer)and literally "vibrations"before i got the sight,i was chaneling my energy with mudras when i got the sight,but they say one point meditation will get you there too,mudras help thogh,alot.