News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I has becom We

Previous topic - Next topic

gangta

....i dont feel overwhelmed right now but rest assured ill steer clear of here whenever i do. keep in mind i was not joking about that at all, i posted that stuff because its what kept playing in my mind and it felt releiving to put it in writing and also posting it. ah well, looks like all ill get here is rebuke for being "an attention seeker"

oh yeah and just so you know heres another message "The birth is approaching,the great rebellion, the hearts of man are turned cold,the birth awaits 710 017 512 564"

EDIT BY MODERATOR:
Forum rules are that you do not complain about the moderator's and how things are done on the main forums.  If you have any issue please feel free to PM any of them.  We consistantly communicate on what is being done.  Thank you.

Woah

It didn't seem like gangta was complaining about moderating, just more about how most people reacted to this in general.

Now that you're back gangta, do you know what those numbers mean? :S

Nay

LOL..woah, you have no idea what I edited and not to mention you are doing exactly what needs to be done in PMs...PLEASE.. I beg of ya'll to PM.  Thank you!!!!!!!! 

PS.. I guess while I'm at it, I'll re-interate that there will be no multiple posts after one another yelling out numbers and telling us to do whatever it was.. non of that please.. thanks.

gangta

oh i get it ill shut up....

Nay

You don't have to shut up gangta.  Just don't post again and again and again on stuff that isn't easy to make sense of.    It looks like you are getting plenty help at AD.. doesn't that elevate this need to post again and again and again?  It seems...IMO.... that the minute you got people to help you, you clammed up, then stated you were fine and then came back here.  Why?

gangta

Quote from: TalaNay on November 27, 2006, 18:56:00
You don't have to shut up gangta.  Just don't post again and again and again on stuff that isn't easy to make sense of.    It looks like you are getting plenty help at AD.. doesn't that elevate this need to post again and again and again?  It seems...IMO.... that the minute you got people to help you, you clammed up, then stated you were fine and then came back here.  Why?

i didnt clam up theres nothing people can do i just put down what i hear all the time. i was fine at that time but the voices come and go stronger and weaker alot, when i posted on this board i was overwhelmed, at this time im not. and truthfully i came back here because i was bored lol. i just know that they..."we" are real and i dont expect any of you to respect or beleive me. so i think its best this conversation ended cause i know you dont want to help me.

James S

Firstly please let me apologise to the moderator who has locked this thread (Talanay??), as I respect and agree with the decision to do so, but there is something to be said here I feel may be of benefit...

Gangta,
I don't think anybody here disbelieves or disrespects you, but I don't think anybody here can help you either.

You are the only one that can help you!

In my time working at a spiritual learning and healing centre, I've had the opportunity to know a number of people who are schizophrenic, or suffer from paraniod delusions. The source of the problem, be it neurological or spiritual, is not the issue here. What is the issue, is that you, Gangta, need to take enough responsibility for your own wellbeing to make sure that you are not suffering from these "controlling" episodes.

If this means going to a doctor and being prescribed medication, then do not see that as any kind of judgement against you. See it only as someone offering you a solution to a neurochemical imbalance that many people suffer from. If you believe that the problem is more of a spiritual nature, then find yourself a spiritual healer, preferrably a professional spiritual healer who is also a practicing naturopath who can give you the guidance and the tools to heal yourself.

You won't find help here or anywhere else on the internet where all you can do is read the opinions and advice of others. Its not their / our job to help you. You must help yourself by taking a positive and real step towards being in charge of your own life and your own destiny rather than being a victim of circumstances. If this means seeking professional help (if you have not done so already), then do so without guilt or judgement, because there is nothing at all wrong with wanting to feel right.
You deserve to be healthy - physically, mentally and emotionally. It is your right. Don't let any judgements of any kind prevent you from claiming that right.

Blessings,
James.

Nay

Actually no, I didn't lock it.  :-o  but I too agree with the decision and thank you for you wonderful post. :)