News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New age/Spiritualism

Previous topic - Next topic

Isiah

OK hello everybody,
This is what I know or think I know about new/age spiritualism religion believes in God, sort of as the 'source' so from which everything came and was created. They believe in universal duality and believe God or the source has to counterparts god and goddess. And they believe in male and female duality so as I understand there is no rejection of sacred feminine and sexuality.
And that every religion leads to God/the source, and that every religious teacher was trying to help people to achieve a sort of rebirth into a higher plane or heaven.
There is also a belief in reincarnation and karma, good deeds bring good retribution and bad deeds brings bad retribution and this carries on into the next life and people keep getting reincarnated to learn lessons until they become very highly evolved and reached the highest plane. And the state you have to be in is sort of an unconditional love state that all religious teachers were trying to get off.

And there are also meant to be highly evolved spirits helping people towards enlightenment and guiding people along called spirit guides and they are basically angels and there is a council of light and the highly evolved beings all contribute to the higher consciousness which is basically God or the source. Am I right about new age/spiritualism?

Tayesin

Hi,
Sounds like you have a good grip on the standardized concepts/beliefs.

I think New Age is about Money and Ego, so I call it the New-Age Industry.  Spiritualism on the other hand is something a little different even though much of it follows the same lines as New-Age.

Yes there is an accepted understanding that Source exists, whether you call it God or Fred doesn't matter as long as it is not specifically relating to the Religionised concept of God.

Yes, they do Believe in Duality, which brings the perceptions of what you listed. Fortunately, Duality is really only conceptualized in a layer of reality throughout the cosmos.  As such it can be seen as a necessary concept for the Experience it provides.  Unfortunately, it is blinding to most people who are indoctrinated into the reality of Duality.  Duality does not really exist as such, except within the Duality layer... outside of which lies awareness not restricted by concepts and Beliefs.

A lot of religious teachers, at least in the standard religions, were only continuing the same Dogma they were indoctrinated with.  So as such they were modifiers and not Teachers of new or clarified ways.

Most beliefs are for the control of Humans, so that they do not grow to full awareness.  And subsequently, holding onto beliefs is limiting.

Karma and Reincarnation are basically misunderstood too, because they have been given characteristics by us humans that are not exactly correct... hence the concept of  bad in return for bad etc.  

In the bigger pictures, there is no good or bad, so Karma is seen more clearly as only the mechanics of Choice.  To understand the actions set in motion by our choices and to accept them is one way of not being minimized by the perception of old ideas relating to Karma.  IN this way, we accept our choices no matter what awareness level we made them in, and we are therefore not subject to 'bad' Karma.

Reincarnation is also very misunderstood.  Usually, it comes with the indoctrinate perception that we are insignificant little souls here to Learn Lessons.  When the reality is far different...  as we are truly massive Beings, and we are operating in all levels of awareness in various forms that the huge Soul we are chose to Experience for Itself.

As such, we are Powerful in our own right.  We make the choices for our-Self, so we made contracts with other Beings to provide and have certain Experiences in the physical body, and we then incarnated to bring those contracts to fruition.

Incarnation is what we do to Experience what this world has to offer, reincarnation is about the series of lives we chose to have on this world and others.  None of it is about Learning Lessons, it is all about having Experience.

Unconditional Love is the characterizing nature of communication with the Source, we actually FEEL it.  Getting to living in unconditional Love is more about Remembering what we all are, so that we are then able to be/show/shine Love in this world.  Sometimes even Tough Love is called for, and it too is still unconditional in the bigger picture.

There are highly evolved Spirits incarnate today in this world, many thousands in fact.  But do not expect them all to act as if they are perfected beings, for that is not the way of Physical incarnation within the human body.  They are ordinary people who are aware that they are Higher-Beings here to do certain things in service for this planet and those who live upon it.

Guides are similar... except there is again a misunderstanding about Spirit Guides.  They are not only other beings, passed over family members,etc... in fact, these are only the Helpers...  the Higher-Being you are is called the Higher-Self, it is the great Soul that you are and as such is more aware than most of the helpers who are still involved in their own paths in the lower realms/levels below Soul Level awareness.  This is your main or Primary Guide... it is You, but as yet few are really aware of this fact.

You will find these ideas are a little different to what most people and belief systems have to say about things, and it is this way for a very good reason.  The time has arrived to gain clarity and see through the dogma of Beliefs, Duality and all the other older and more standardized concepts that have been accepted by us minimized and confined human beings.  So it is time to move past them now.

Hope this isn't too confusing.

:P

FreeChile

Greetings.

Tayesin, I must admit that you were in another plane as you wrote this.  This has given me a lot to think about.

Thank you.

Rastus

The concept that reality is Subjective, rather than Objective is difficult for many to overcome.  Ultimately it is what you make of it, and it does explain why a higher being of light would choose to incarnate in the first place.

First there is your personal reality.  Then there is the human collective conciousness reality.  Currently your living in this, but you don't have to, you have the right and ability to step outside of it.  It is the basic framework we operate around.  Then there is the Universal collective conciousness, which holds the framework of all that is.

I know some 'highly evolved spirits' in the flesh, they still wear pants and eat like everyone else, joys of being incarnated in the flesh!
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

CaCoDeMoN

Why should people believe at all in things that are unproven? I think that only a person who contacted his/her higher self and is 100% sure that it is not a pretending spirit, can believe that higher self exist. Otherwise it may be only a created tought-form...
MEAT=MURDER.

karnautrahl

Why bother with belief :-). Either you know or you don't know yet.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

FreeChile

CaCoDeMoN, here's the simple mystery of it all.  While in the midst of some trance or whatever state you're in, a figure suddenly appears.  The figure is visually (or sensually) vivid like you won't believe; it mixes with your present reality and gives you the answers to your questions.

Where did the figure come from?  Knowing that you're immediate attention was certainly not on it, you wonder in amazement.  Did I make it up? If so, how?  It can go on and on.  More elaborate landscapes come alive in the midst of realities.

No amount of science or reasoning at our disposal explains this. Call it hallucinations; call it dreams, or what you like.  Names don't even come close.  The nature of it is simply beyond what we can imagine.

The next question is simple:  What now?  The answer is also simple:  succumb to its mystery, or try to explain it and rationalize it.  Certainly, we cannot dismiss its power.  That is why we're here.

CaCoDeMoN

CaCoDeMoN, here's the simple mystery of it all. While in the midst of some trance or whatever state you're in, a figure suddenly appears. The figure is visually (or sensually) vivid like you won't believe; it mixes with your present reality and gives you the answers to your questions.
I would certainly not believe at once that it's real. First I would test if it's answers make any sense, then I would test if it is really who it is pretending to be.
MEAT=MURDER.

Veccolo

That's one of my main problems with this new age/spiritual/whatever stuff. How does one know if he's really talking to his higher self, for example? It could as well be a powerful being who answers every question truthfully and disguises itself as the higher self, only to get the trust of the person. And then it could become nasty.

It's imo impossible to fully know another being.
I don't do much, and I do it well.

Rastus

How do I know?  Because it's me, we are connected.  I can 'feel the love', which isn't something you can fake.  If you think it can be faked, then you have forgotten what unconditional Love feels like.  And any being capable of sending you unconditional Love isn't going to 'get you' for a cheep thrill...
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Tayesin

Quote from: VeccoloThat's one of my main problems with this new age/spiritual/whatever stuff. How does one know if he's really talking to his higher self, for example? It could as well be a powerful being who answers every question truthfully and disguises itself as the higher self, only to get the trust of the person. And then it could become nasty.

It's imo impossible to fully know another being.

Hi,
You know by the Feeling they have.  The feeling is incredibly Loving.  This is also how you know who or what beings have good intentions towards you.  No darkside Being is able to develop such strength of Love, so you cannot be fooled if you are experienced with it.

The particular Feeling also resonates inside you, so there is no mistaking it, because it is also your Feeling that is responding to the connection.

:P

Adrian

Greetings Isiah,

Quote from: IsiahOK hello everybody,
This is what I know or think I know about new/age spiritualism religion believes in God, sort of as the 'source' so from which everything came and was created. They believe in universal duality and believe God or the source has to counterparts god and goddess. And they believe in male and female duality so as I understand there is no rejection of sacred feminine and sexuality.
And that every religion leads to God/the source, and that every religious teacher was trying to help people to achieve a sort of rebirth into a higher plane or heaven.
There is also a belief in reincarnation and karma, good deeds bring good retribution and bad deeds brings bad retribution and this carries on into the next life and people keep getting reincarnated to learn lessons until they become very highly evolved and reached the highest plane. And the state you have to be in is sort of an unconditional love state that all religious teachers were trying to get off.

And there are also meant to be highly evolved spirits helping people towards enlightenment and guiding people along called spirit guides and they are basically angels and there is a council of light and the highly evolved beings all contribute to the higher consciousness which is basically God or the source. Am I right about new age/spiritualism?

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your thoughtful post.

First of all I have to say that it is not wise to place general labels on any of these important matters, especially "new age" which is very misunderstood, and often used in a derogatory sense; bringing to mind people who spend all day chanelling angels.

There is only one truth, and every dogmatic tradition has at least some elements fo the truth. "New age" has more than most but is till far from perfect.

I am just completing a large book, probably over 700 pages entitled: Our Ultimate Reality, subtitled Life, the Universe and the Destiny of Mankind.

Our Ultimate Reality sets out in great detail and order just that according to my own knowledge as provided to me in various ways.

The entire Universe comprises just one thing fundamentaly; energy. That energy is also intelligent and might also be referred to as Spirit or consciousness. Quantum physics which I go into in quite some detail calls Spirit "Quanta".

The physical Universe is the outermost extension of this intelligent energy at the highest density, lowest vibration, and the inermost is The Source, The First Cause, often known as God.

From this fundamental truth everything else arises.

My book will have its own site and forums, with many of the Astral Pulse moderators there, and all of these issues will be discussed in great detail.

There is no "new age" exept for people that create that reality with their minds. The only way to truly progress is to avoid the human constructs, labels and stigmas, and to follow the truth with a completely open mind.

Best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas