Our Guides- what do they want with us? What's the agenda?

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyla

I'm having all sorts of questions and doubts.

From my understanding, if a higher entity has an agenda it wants to further, and it thinks you can help, it will contact you.

That one guy posted about how the "evil reptilians" can both take and deposit information in our dreams, and lets face it, they do. They have even woken me up, to let me know that they were doing this.

But then, I myself have walked into friends dreams, not meaning to at all. It's the subconscious, it's like herding cats. It does what it will. I certainly didn't have an "agenda" when I did it.

But do they?

And what is it? If I have fallen under an evil influence, I think it would show up in my behavior. But I apologize and say a prayer for accidentally stepping on a bug, and when I find money on the street I stress-out trying to find the proper owner.

When I have met them, my "angelic" guides, I cannot say that they were warm or loving.

They have never made clear what they want from me. I have not been given any orders.

I have only two clues to go on. Once, I saw myself out of body and was terrified. I don't know what to say, but I didn't look like a human being. I looked half human, glowing, and preternatural. I was very traumatized. The question was put to me, what would I do if given angelic abilities, and I said something like "Repair Mankind."

Years later, I was fed up from watching the news, and had made up my mind I was disgusted with people. They were violent and ignorant and perverse, and were not worth saving. People sickened me.

That night they were asking questions and depositing information, and they "tricked" me. They put the question to me again, asked "If given angelic abilities, would I repair mankind?" I was told to raise my hand if the answer was "Yes."

Deep in sleep I raised my left hand. They woke me up at that moment and said "You see, you agreed." I looked, and there was my arm raised high in the air. My reaction was something like "Damn damn damn." And was I ticked.

I sooo wanted to abandon these people and this planet. It's not like they've welcomed us here anyway. Leave them to their self created misery.

I have had a few lucid dreams about what is going on. Now remember, the following is only a lucid dream, and not direct communications.

I was dropped off onto the planet, and humans had stopped evolving.

They were stuck, at a low stage where they could be made slave to the lash like animals, they could be herded like cattle, and forced into obedience. The entire planet belonged to a handful of "Ruling Families." These few families hogged all the wealth and resources.

The people of this planet, earth, could not throw off the Ruling Families. They lived in misery and poverty. So long as they could "just barely survive" they felt they were doing fine, and did not rebel. They thought they were "making it" and would not overthrow the Ruling Families.

People were in need of an upgrade. So, they dropped me off here with what looked like a vial of tiny glowing pink eggs. I was told it contained new genetic material, that needed to be introduced into the population or they would be forever locked into slavery, to the "Ruling Families."

I was warned that the Ruling Families were not supposed to get ahold of the new material, or they would claim it as "their own."

They had to sneak me past them. They painted me head to toe in white. For some reason this made me invisible to them. They never saw me coming. So I slipped right past them with the new material, and dropped it into a large tank of water.

I was told that the first people with the new material would stand out and seem very different. They would be artistic, mellow, and very intelligent. The idea of anyone imposing their will by force would be absolutely abhorrent to them. They would value individuality and the autonomy of the soul with a religious fervor.

These would never accept the slave like conditions laid out by the ruling families. They would not be "Beasts of Burden." They would see it as a crime against human dignity.

They would lead a successful rebellion. No more would a handful of wealthy families rule, and work their human brother and sisters like animals for the crumbs they throw. Both resources and respect would be shared.

The first ones would seem quite exotic to those around them, but after only a few generations, everyone would be like them, and they would not stand out at all.

Again, this was only a lucid dream, but it seemed like it might contain a grain (or microscopic egg) of truth.

James S

The one test I apply to any form of spirit communication as well as my own thoughts and feelings is a very very simple one:

Is this coming from a place of love or a place of fear?

I read so many posts here from people who are doubting what they get, or are confused by it, or feel they're being mislead.

Is the message one of selfless love, or of self serving fear?

It really is that simple.
There is never any need for us to analyse it any more than that, for that alone will tell us if we can trust the messenger and the message, or not.

Blessings,
James

Leyla

That's exactly what's throwing me off.

Because they can lie, you ignore what the entity tells you, and go by how it feels.

There wasn't fear. But there wasn't love. I only knew I was in the presence of angelic beings I had known over many lives, and they were super-intelligent. I must have trusted them, because I ran to them and called their name.

I knew they were far more evolved than me. But they were not warm or loving.

So what does that mean?

loppoppy

reading that little speech of yours...it seems it was made with a lot of blind faith towards humanity and god. It's all faith with no back up of logic or knowledge. If anything i would say we are far away from the dramatic evolution you are describing. Things can't be done with blind faith and service. there is more to it then that. If such a place would one day exist, how would we grow and learn through experience. Through the actions seen in every day life, both good and bad, we learn from it and ascend to higher levels of knowledge and grace.

However to the point at hand. My guide has always been there for me to help me progress spiritually in a unique method that fits me. I have read posts on this site where guides have committed themselves through acts of love in order to help the person progress spiritually. If you cannot tell your guides intentions by sensing love or fear, just think to yourself. Has your guide(s) helped you progress spiritually, or have they been completely pointless. My guide once taught me a lesson through an experience of fear and humiliation. The lesson may of seemed negative but the important thing was that it helped me progress in life.
for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

Leyla

meek

I never read "protocols of the Zion Elders," but I know we are not already free. Far from it. People in this country work two jobs without being able to afford basic housing and food. And who benefits but the corporations?

All I can do is look at the women who have gone before me, talking to angels, and see how they have lived. Women like Mary, Joan of Arc, and St. Bernadette. Life wasn't good for any of them. They all lived in poverty, suffered hardships, and died without having gained any benefit.

They were uniformly miserable. I can not expect a life of comfort. I'm looking at this and asking "What do I get? What's in it for me?" And there is nothing. Why did I agree to this? Do I enjoy challenge? Maybe instead I should learn to enjoy relaxation and easy living.

There is a certain dread. What are they going to ask of me? Some awful suicide mission? Something that will bring me infamy? Something that will make me the subject of gossip and scandal?

It can't be good. Wasn't good for any of the rest of them.

andonitxo

I agree James totally.

I always recomend a book called "Inner guide meditation" by Ed Steinbrecher.

All you would like to know about guides is there. I've been practicing for 2 years and the experience is awesome, also what you learn about your inner self. A must read.

Anyway it's true that our minds are very tricky and many times what we label as guides are but aspects of our psyches trying to cheat us so we don't move ourselves from our present position (in other words not to evolve nor to involve).

You can know who really is talking to you with the help of the experience, your inner sensations and your intuition. But hard work must be done on a daily basis.

loppoppy

"All I can do is look at the women who have gone before me, talking to angels, and see how they have lived. Women like Mary, Joan of Arc, and St. Bernadette. Life wasn't good for any of them. They all lived in poverty, suffered hardships, and died without having gained any benefit."

They may not have gained any physical benefit but any spiritual reward for their efforts are known only to them. Maybe when they died they recieved what they had been striving for all their lives after all.

"I'm looking at this and asking "What do I get? What's in it for me?" And there is nothing. Why did I agree to this? Do I enjoy challenge? Maybe instead I should learn to enjoy relaxation and easy living."

If you feel it is your time to know your path then ask them what is going on, if it is your will they should tell you what you want to know. Maybe you should just see this as a challenge and make a decision from deep within your heart on what path to take. Maybe they are acting this way to test your will to go on. A wise man once said to me the easier path is always the wrong path. If I had to make your decision i would go on.

"There is a certain dread. What are they going to ask of me? Some awful suicide mission? Something that will bring me infamy? Something that will make me the subject of gossip and scandal?"

I'm sure if they requested such a thing of you, you would have the common sense and individuality to decide for yourself if that is the right course of action to take. They don't control your life, it's all about choice.

If you truly believe you are being mislead then tell these "angels" that you wish them to leave you alone and that you just want a normal life. If they are pure and just they will respect your decision and you will be left alone, if they are negative beings then they still can't do any real harm to you and if your will is strong they will not be able to keep in contact with you. Nothing is more potentially powerful then the soul, and willpower is the fire of the soul, it'll pain them to be near you.

Choose wisely your path.
for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

Leyla

I have the sinking feeling I made my choice before I ever incarnated here, and now have my whole life to regret it.

I am not sure whether I trust them or not. If they meant me good, then wouldn't I have a better life right now?

loppoppy

not necessarily. guides commonly use physical torment to teach spiritual lessons.

It would not matter when you made the decision to take this path. You always have the choice to just walk away.

Leyla

Quoteguides commonly use physical torment to teach spiritual lessons.

What? I have a very hard time believing that.

It's like a human predator, convincing their victim the torture is well deserved, and for their benefit.

Shyness

Since your posts are based on fear,
I bet that's the imprint of this so called guides.

I'm very very surprised by a lot of posts about this subject.
I read fear, anger, judgement and no love.

Just like I was surprised that I almost got slaughtered
because I had a sexual experience with my spirit guide.
Like some people make love with a friend,
it seems that some people make love with their spirit guides.

The only thing that made me nervous if it was a "good" thing to do.
But even without sex our relationship stays the same.
Loving, helpful.
It's a relationship based on love and mutual respect.

Perhaps it depends on the way you live your life.
From your heart of are you just trying to fit in?

People do suffer, that's right.
But if there is love there is spiritual fulfillment,
and less suffering in the end.

If you want the right spirit guide you should search for love,
and not for look-a-likes.
Real love is known by its energy and not by words or looks.
And real love is easier to recognize if you start living from your heart.

At least, that's the only way of living that works for me.
Although there are some "reptilians" who think that's demonic  :wink:

loppoppy

I read your story about how you made love to your guide...and I thought it was beautful. For people such as yourself who are on that kind of path, your guide is doing a fantastic job and i commend him.

"What? I have a very hard time believing that."

hm ok i may of put that a bit wrong. In the rare case when someone is on a certain path to something far beyond any path of man, that kind of training and teaching is common. To master all things you must be familiar with both the posotive and the negative.

If that is the kind of path you want to take then carry on, if you want a simple path of love and a good physical life with no torment or harsh lessons, then i suggest you seek out a guide that is in the same field as shyness' guide.

not forgetting your guide might just be evil and misleading you...there might not be anything deeply spiritual or deep about it. Plain and simple honest truth, i think it is more likely your guide is yanking your chain and you need to get away before you end up hurt. Your fear isn't made from ignorance, so it is safe to say you need to move on from your guide.

Shyness

The path to love isn't simple either.
There are still life lessons and karmic lessons to learn.
Since we live on this earthly plane, I guess life is the most important lesson to master.
And sometimes we receive guidance while doing our home work.
A spirit guide doesn't live our life for us.
A spirit guides gives us a hand.
And not all lessons need to be hard to gain insights.

Spirit guides aren't there to torture us,
but to help us further when we are stuck.
I think that all the confusion about spirit guides and the spiritual world
is based on one simple fact.
Some people don't tend to see the difference between good and evil,
between positive and negative energy.
And others get all their information through books and rational thinking,
but they forget to use their intuition from time to time.

To know what is going on around you, to understand your course in life,
to make the right decisions, to feel whether someone (astral or not)
is good company or not, your intuition is the only tool that works,
that makes you clear what's the right thing to do and what's the right path to follow.

Perhaps there is also a slight difference how people were introduced to the other/astral/spiritual world.
I started my path, right here right now, I was struggling with daily issues,
I wasn't content with the life I was living, I was kind of lost and depressed.
There were problems to work out, traumas to be healed, fears to overcome.
When I was working on that I started discovering myself, my own strength and my own talents.
But I also started remembering past lives and the "heavenly waiting room"
where I recovered from my past and prepared for a new life.
This was a place of love, a place of divine beings and divine energy.
A place that almost felt like home.
As soon as I tapped into this loving energy, I soon "remembered" who I really was.
And that the essence of my soul was made of love.
That was how I felt it, experienced it and remembered it.
It wasn't something I "believed" in, read in some book, or which seemed to be right.
It was how I experienced my own essence and the place I originally came from.
And my spirit guide radiates exactly the same kind of energy.

But I don't know how other people met their spirit guides.
If they are already on some path, if they already know themselves good enough.
Or if they try astral traveling for fun, just to see what's beyond.
Or if they have astral sex because they are bored and want to try something out.
I think that astral traveling without knowing what you're doing
is just as "smart" as trying out LSD to see what happens.
Spiritual experiences occur when the time is right,
when you're open and emotionally stable enough.
But when you're opening spiritual doors without being ready,
and without knowing what's going on behind such doors,
it's not surprising you land in astral brothels and opium dens.

The people I know, and who follow the same path as I do,
the path to our inner selves, also meet their spirit guides from time to time.
And all of those guides come from a realm of love and light.
If we bump into negative energy, whether on earth or from other realms,
it says something about the lessons we still have to learn,
and the (wrong) choices we've made.
You can always -always- change your direction,
if you think you're on the wrong path.

The right path leads to love and inner freedom.
With or without spirit guides.
With or without astral sex.
We don't need astral sex to solve our sexual problems.
We don't need always the guidance of others to free ourselves.
The first person we need is ourself.
But if a close friend gives us a hand, we don't need to refuse that hand.
Just like we can accept the guidance from a higher plane.
If we want to.

andonitxo

Quote from: Leyla on July 14, 2006, 23:16:12
What? I have a very hard time believing that.

It's like a human predator, convincing their victim the torture is well deserved, and for their benefit.

I completely disagree.

Guides are for guiding you. They'll let you fail if you have to do so in order to understand or learn something, but they won't take you to some painful context. That thing about punishment is a very dangerous thing. Just avoid it.

We all are here to enjoy, to learn and to discover our full potential. If you get far from your inner core you'll suffer, and if you're close to it you'll enjoy. That's why it is so important to know yourself. People who suffer is due to some incorrect understanding of their own being.

So ask for the help of your guides wherever you need it. They'll help you if that's what your karmic log says.

Have a good day.

Leyla

andonitxo -

Anyone who uses pain and fear as a "teaching tool" is sick. Human or non human. I don't know what kind of parents you had that you think this is normal.

Everyone else-

I guess I will only learn my guides plans when they choose to tell me. And then I will decide whether or not to believe or trust them.

Until then I will be in this holding pattern.

andonitxo

Quote from: Leyla on July 17, 2006, 06:06:14
andonitxo -

Anyone who uses pain and fear as a "teaching tool" is sick. Human or non human. I don't know what kind of parents you had that you think this is normal.

Everyone else-

I guess I will only learn my guides plans when they choose to tell me. And then I will decide whether or not to believe or trust them.

Until then I will be in this holding pattern.

Dear, maybe my English is not as good as to understand all the minor details of your phrases, but are you referring to me in the following sentence or is that a kind of a universal "you"?

"I don't know what kind of parents you had that you think this is normal."

If you are pointing me out I must say I feel insulted. Anyway, look for what method are best for learning, do a bit research on how brain absorbs knowledge,... and you'll find out pain's and trauma's value. In fact, nature is full of pain, so what kind of God do we have in your opinion?

Shyness

Our guides don't plan our lives.
We plan our lives.
We are the ones who decide which way to go.
If we are on the wrong path, we find out sooner or later.
If we make mistakes, it is our own responsibility.

I also don't think that guides let us "fail".
They let us choose.
They help us to understand our inner drives,
they help us to sort out the mess in our hearts and heads.
They direct us to our inner selves.
So we learn to trust our inner guidance.
Then it is much easier to make our own decisions.

We better ask ourselves where do WE stand,
instead of asking what our guides want from us.
Our guides are guided by God, and our guides serve us by guiding us.
Our guides want us to find our ultimate goal in life.
And it's up to us if we accept this guidance or not.
We don't have to, we can send them back to where they come from.
We can walk our path alone.
Perhaps it's even better to do it all ourselves, so we at least know
that we are the ones who are in charge.

But to be honest.
This discussion isn't about spirit guides at all.
It's about inner confusion.
That needs to be clarified first before we start talking
about good and evil, right and wrong.
And before we blame our guides and the divine
for everything that's goes wrong in our lives.

So let's start simple.
Let's forget our guides.
Who are we?
Why do we feel lost and depressed at times?
What can we change to feel better?
And what kind of path or direction
we really want to go?

loppoppy

Shyness,

i agree with andonitxo, just because an experience is negative, it does not mean it holds less valuable knowledge then a posotive experience.

Negative doesn't neccesairily mean torturous and punishing. If you are experienced and prepared for such lessons then you will see them as you would a posotive lesson and will find them just as rewarding. Personally i've learnt most I know from experiences most people wouldn't describe as jolly. But i did my duty in learning what I felt i was required to learn of my own free will. This is very hard for many people to understand as they have chosen different paths to take which may contradict my own. I'm sorry if you still feel that a negative experience isn't good for the soul or that they hold less valuable knowledge then a loving experience.

you have basically said everything that i have been saying, only in different words and in a much more reassuring way i must admit. If you will read my previous posts i do mention that it is our choice what path we take and that we can get rid of our guides if we don't want them, in relation to that I do imply that we control our lives also. Your only problem with my opinon seems to be how negativity is just as useful as posotivity.

"But to be honest.
This discussion isn't about spirit guides at all.
It's about inner confusion.
That needs to be clarified first before we start talking
about good and evil, right and wrong.
And before we blame our guides and the divine
for everything that's goes wrong in our lives."

As far as i am aware, nobody in this conversation has accused their guides of being responsible for the terror in our lives. I have simply been saying how our guides will teach us lessons through negative experiences, as in when we have a negative experience our guides teach us all there is about it. Not that our guides are the ones that throw us into these experiences.

"So let's start simple.
Let's forget our guides.
Who are we?
Why do we feel lost and depressed at times?
What can we change to feel better?
And what kind of path or direction
we really want to go?"

We are a fusion of conciousness and energy which forms the soul. Desire and physical complications create feelings such as depression and the like. There is a simple solution to this which I feel is best for mankind to discover for itself. We take whatever path we want, all our guides can do is guide us in our decision, whether it be right or wrong is also for us to discover on our own.

Leyla

Quoteandonitxo : Nature is full of pain, so what kind of God do we have in your opinion?

I've been wondering about that myself. If only the most ruthless of us thrive, then what are they trying to teach us here?

Shyness -

That all sounded very nice. Whether or not any of it's true I don't know.

andonitxo

Quote from: Leyla on July 18, 2006, 06:54:35
I've been wondering about that myself. If only the most ruthless of us thrive, then what are they trying to teach us here?

Shyness -

That all sounded very nice. Whether or not any of it's true I don't know.

It's not a matter of ruthless behaviour. You can be daring with your acts, words or even with a grimace. Nature has all the aspects together. Humanity has "dominated" some part of the nature, so in the most "evolved" countries you don't have to worry about weather, food or shelter.

Nature is beauty as it is also death. An endless dance of light and blood which must be maintained in order to keep the equilibrium of the ecosystems.

If you would see this all from the viewpoint of a liberated soul you'd find out that it's a game of energies. Energies that wrap themselves up to experience and that are unfolded once the wrapping is no longer valid. So pain is but the signal, the interpretation that the brains do when the wrappings are hit.

Yesterday one of my kitties died. They were born some days ago but this little one didn't know how to suck milk. I helped her with a feeding botle and I put all my reiki energies on her in order to help her being "here". Her mother did know what was going on, but I went on against all odds. Sadly she died. She had no more strenght to go on sucking and she passed by. I cried for hours, blaming on the bonking life and the bonking nature's laws, but in the innermost part of myself I did know it was a natural process. Some beings can grow up while others fail to do so.

With this I want to say that even if we, theoretically, understand many things, our wrappings alter our real perception of the universe. When our "mother/female" senses get activated we don't want to hear about nature's laws or so, and we'll do our best to protect those around us.

But that's a lesson, too. A painfull one, of course. I can assure you I suffered a lot due to the link and the hope I put in that kitten. But I guess we're not such powerfull as to revert some laws.

So my advice is: don't fear pain or suffering, because they'll help you digging into the deepest parts of your own being. Of course this doesn't mean you should look for pain, that would be a real illness, but the most effective key to self transformation is trauma. And this is true due to our brains structure, which holds all the layers of the rest of the existing beings on Earth: reptilian, mammalian, and so on.

Leyla

Honestly, I'm not happy this way.

Even my dreams tell me how unhappy I am, playing about in other worlds. I keep trying to make this "work" in my life but it's not happening.

It seems pointless. Why I leave my body I don't know. It's not like it's doing me any good.

When I first came to this group, I was bitter and resentful that this "inter-dimensional" thing was interfering with my life. I just wanted to be NORMAL.

I have grown into an acceptance. I have a few bonuses, okay, like being psychic, and being able to ward off certain things from happening, but if I had a better life I wouldn't even need it.

I keep trying to look on the "bright side" and be all "Oh it's a spiritual magickal thing" but flat out: I DON'T ENJOY THIS.

I don't. It's f-ing creepy.

But at the same time...if it stopped, who would I be? It's become such a part of my identity now.

At least half the s- that happens to us is scary. And then after the horror and trauma is over we try to be all "Oh, I'm sure there's some mystical knowledge to be gained."

Well, damn it, WHAT IF THERE'S NOT?

...Somebody had to ask.

Psionic

Leyla I hear your what you are trying to say, for my path of spiritual evolution was like this. I started out as a born-againchristian and most of the time would sense "evil entities" in our home and sometimes in public places I mostly went to around that time.

Most of the time I would think I'm under demonic attack. But as time went by and after going some very traumatic experiences which made think of killing myself, I came to realise that I am the one wo did not see thing clearly and I came to realise that these thing happened to help me get answers about God related stuff that the bible could not answer. Around that time I started to realise that if a person is serious about the path of enlightenment, you would forsake religion if that is what you got to do to know the truth about God.

Those traumatic experiences taught me a lot about who God is, why religions exist, why the physical plane exists and what is the potential of human beings and why humans are in such a sorry state.
These experiences were coordinated by my giudes and a number of Ascended Masters from what I getting intuitively right now, and they happened in such a way that I would ask myself "tough" question that I would not dare ask because religion says so, and in the process find my own truth.

What I now know is that Spirit Guides are not evil at all and they all know each other and they all operate with a group consciousness, and here I'm talikng about all Guides in this universe and beyond. I also know now that these guides are actually part of our real family, the family you meet and do things with when you are not living in a physical body and I also know they love you unconditionally and would never think of hurting you.

I now know that what i thought to be evil entities was just negative energy or thought form created and sustained by me, and nothing more. when you become fearful or experience any negative thoughts or emotions, you feed and sustain this negative energy and then it shows itself to you according to your personal belief patterns. I believed that demons exist, so that is what I thought was atticking me. Most of the entities I used to sense around the house as it turns out were loving entities stopping by to say 'Hi', but the obsession of demons that I got from religion made me see otherwise.

One spiritual master who helped me pull through and see things in a better light was Jesus. My dreams were filled with him and in some dreams a scenario would play out that was similar to the problems I was facing and a solution would be presented. a number of other entities have shown up in my dreams, Some of them Spiritual masters who have live on this planet, and in all the dreams they showed up I would thier love for me, and some of them would tell me that nothing is going to stand i the way of what I want to achieve in terms of Spiritual mastery and they also assured me that they will be there for me all the time offering assistance in anyway they can give it.

One other thing you should know is that evil entities would have a tough time living in higher dimensions because of the intensity of emotions felt in those dimensions. All things pure and holy that are experienced on this planet by humans are created and sustained by humans and the same goes for all things pure and evil.

I think I have said enough now, I would like to end this message here.

Peace and good luck with spiritual path.