News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Past life questions.

Previous topic - Next topic

OahnMacleod

Hello,

In short answer to your question, I have undergone several past life experiences, but there is never any certain way to know for sure if they were really yours regardless of scientific method of examining information uncovered in such instances. For example, even if you somehow seem to recall a time and place, and can confirm with looking up history that confirms your recalling, how do you know it was actually you from a past life and not simply 'DNA Memory' of one of your ancestors that you are connecting with?
Not trying to discourage you here, but I am trying to give you some possibilities to consider just in case you have a dreadful past life experience, (one of mine was) and so you can have a better way of dealing with it.

I am about to pass out due to lack of sleep, but i will continue this thread tommorrow when I get to work. I'm sorry...

Off to dreamland,
Oahn

OahnMacleod

OK, I am awake now!

Here we go...GOD it feels good finally being able to get this stuff off of my chest. I have neglected looking at this aspect of myself and been trying to be as 'normal' as I could with pursuing a career, wife, family, etc. I haven't told this to very many or even a few people for that matter, so thank you for the opportunity.

First major trama *healed* in past life came about when I was doing a guided imagery session (where music is used to induce relaxed state, much like being in 2 places at once, physical body awareness and in deep state).
I was looking for the reason as to why I was afraid of Thunder sound. Up until the age of 26 or so, I would actually shudder and stick my fingers in my ear during a thunder strorm. I had always thought it was due to a war or something I might have been in, but no, it was something else entirely.
I found myself in what felt to be Scotland around the year 1000AD? I was chopping wood and heard a LOUD thundering boom above. I looked up and saw a UFO flying above and towards the forest. What was weird though was this person I was did not understand what he was looking at. Me (now) in this past life thing, knew what it was and there was this weird feeling of confussion between the duality of minds (I hope that makes sense). He went chasing into the forest, across a clearing or field away from his village. (200 yards?) into the woods he (I) see a craft about 25 feet in diameter in the ground and these 'Nordic' tall looking beings getting out and stepping down a platform. I am TOTALLY freaked out as this person, that is, he is scared and watches them from behind a tree. Then he steps on a branch and makes a noise and they look up at him. He panics and runs back towards the edge of the forrest towards his village. About 150 yards out, I (he) actually feel the sensation of this craft lifting up (the mass and displacement, much like bass sound from a strong subwoofer) moving up in the air and coming towards me. I get to the edge of the forrest and realize how big the distance is even though I can see the village. That if I go running across, they will see me and who knows then? I run anyway. I am breathing hard and can feel this thing coming behind me from the sky, I glance over my shoulder and see it coming down, diagonally towards me and ***FLASH*** white light.

I am now on the ship and wake up. I am sitting in a room with smooth round contours, on a molded bench around the rim of the craft. There is a big window and I can see the planet earth from above, (he can but is totally ignorant and can't comprehend what he is seeing). They are smiling at me and say, "You will not understand this now, but you will one day. We are watching you all and when the time comes you will join with us as well. We are trying to help you to become what you are to become anyway." They show me a star map and something about the future. However, this guy, (me) unfortunately is a Dumb "F" compared to modern man so they might of well told me that I was going to get laid by Pam Anderson and he would of still looked like the 2nd man on line in the homo-errectus chart of evolution. LOL! Really, the duality of minds, his from then and mine from now, I wanted to take control and ask then a bejillion questions, but that's the difference between a past life and OOBE. This was playing out like the most incredibly realistic movie and I was a connected participant. Other past life regressions had the same feel but what is EXTRORDINARY about them is the information instored in that prior person's head and what you know as true in that being.
For instance, I had another experience where I had a wife and 2 children, could remember them in my mind, I knew where I lived, and what I did, and what I believed, etc. REALLY weird when you have the duality of minds, PLUS your 3rd person here in a chair in the future...trippy!
Anyway, they returned me to earth and I heard the boom again, except this time there was no craft in the air. I got the impression that this person (me) did not recall the experience and it mirrored what people now report as missing time and abduction phenomena, without the greys however.
From this I determined the following. The thunder made some part of me recall the feeling of abduction. More importantly, when I was a kid, up until the age of 11, I use to be SO SCARED, of going home from my friends' homes at night. I use to 'feel' that someone or something was watching from the sky and if they could see me, they would get me. I use to stay under the bows and eves of trees and such and scurry from yard to yard, sidewalk to sidewalk running home as fast as I could. I had total recall of that when I had this experience, and just like that, it all went away.

The fear of thunder and the rememberance of this silly behavior as a kid, remembered and GONE!

I have 2 or 3 other experiences I'd like to share in this catagory but I have to go home from work, (nice job, huh?!). If you are interested, I will be glad to share!

Namaste,
John

Jacara

Fascinating, John!
quote:
I have 2 or 3 other experiences I'd like to share in this catagory but I have to go home from work, (nice job, huh?!). If you are interested, I will be glad to share!

Please do!
I've recently become interested in Past Lives myself, because I wonder about phobias (etc.) that myself and friends have, and because sometimes when I watch a Discovery channel program on ancient civilizations, I just get the feeling that it's so familiar to me.  But alas, I live out in "Amish Country" (conservative, rural section of PA), so there's no one out here that I'm aware of that does past life regressions.
quote:
The fear of thunder and the rememberance of this silly behavior as a kid, remembered and GONE!

If some of my problems (or more likely, a few key ones of family & friends) are due to past-life trauma, it would be great if the healing is so complete.  Unfortunately, my problems caused by traumas suffered in this life are still with me, despite having discovered their source.
Maybe problems can have multiple, identical sources, from multiple lives?  Maybe, our last time around, we didn't learn our lessons but still got scarred, and now our life is taking the same path to teach us what we missed before?  Hmm.
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

cainam_nazier

I would like to hear more.

Question,

When recalling a past life memory have you ever had difficulty deciding if it was a past life or current life memory?

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

fredhedd

i believe it's been determined or agreed or something that time is not linear.  so maybe this brings up future live experiences.  how's that for throwing a wrench in your works?  also since time is not linear and it wouldnt matter anyhow...say you 'see' a past life experience that is from waht looks to be one thousand ad.  what's to say that's not a future life one, past the extinction of this race of mankind and well after the planet has evolved again?  maybe after the extinction of our sun and so on blah blah blah .  ever see that part in the movie 'the time machine' where he accidentaly hits the lever or whatever and the planet just evolves and evolves global winter back to green again and over and over again.  maybe we should just call them 'other lives' instead of incorporating the tenses into it.  :)

OahnMacleod

Fredhedd,

You make a good point, but also a possible invalid one. It may be true that our lives maybe be predetermined or set to a limited number, and instead of a living them out in a linear timeline, they could be cast the same way you would if you had a handful of darts and threw them all at once at the dartboard, (the dartboard being the sum of all lives and 'your' universe).

However, I think the past has it's place in terms of 'past life experience' much the same way that it is used in the physical present life as a trailing edge of the location which helps you to move forward or ahead towards your next acheivable goal, (working towards a successful OOBE, or higher salary, or whatever). To get caught up in the semantics of any of the words we use to describe our language is just as silly as it was when former President Clinton used the legal system to state, (define what is, is).

In other words, you can sit here all day and say, Life is really the dream, there is no such direction as up, you didn't move forwards or backwords if you were always lying down and never really went anywhere. And you sir would be correct, to a lesser degree. While you are sitting there in your ego at that point, others of us will be traveling, and able to relate to one another by agreeing to the vocabulary and definitions of the words we are using to recount and share the experience, (something the rest of us learned how to do in grades k thru 6).

Furthermore, because each PAST life experience was felt as exactly that, (just as there is a distinct transition and feeling of going from monday thru friday in going to work on a daily basis), it is therefore regarded as such and not open to further disection and discussion. If you'd like to start a new thread, "How do you know a past life took place in the past", go right ahead, but for those who have responded, and understood what I was sharing with them, I look forward to hearing of your 'past' life experience so I may share another as well.

Namaste,
Oahn

PS - there is no wrench in the works here. I have checked and rechecked all systems and by all accounts of what seem to be the natural laws of physics and the varying theories on universal atrophy and such, everything here is AOK!

fredhedd

nah, no new thread.  i just like to mess things up.  glad for you about the wrench though, i coulda swore i lost one around here somewhere.

cainam_nazier

Okay, my brain hurts after reading that post.

"Furthermore, because each PAST life experience was felt as exactly that

So does that mean you never had a doubt about wether it was a past life or current life memory?

Another question.

What about physical pain?  Have you experienced any physical pain when re-calling past life moments?

David Rogalski

Windameir

How Interesting..... Please write more when you have time.

Happy Travels
Windameir

OahnMacleod

Hello again...

Let me restate again...when I've had past life experiences, (seven to date), they were definately from the past in terms of physical, earth, solar time where the clock hands move clockwise and the calender runs Sunday thru Saturday and January thru December. I have had 3 FUTURE experiences, 1 in which I felt that I was a spirit or ghost and 2 others where I was still in corporeal form, all experiences had that duality of mind I mentioned previously where I was recognizing the being whose eyes I was seeing out of as being me, but at the same time being me from this period as the experiencer. The future ones were both fascinating and grim however, and I don't really think the scenarios were based upon any media or hollywood influence as well as sci-fi or other ideas about an apocolyptic future. Unfortunately, in each of the future scenarios, the earth was in some form of distress, (natural devestation = wicked flood and nuclear accident in one) and one from what felt to be 2280 AD where I was above the earth piloting what felt to be a jet fighter type (only in terms of design, not for military use) vehicle which was flying above the earth. Each one of these events were also incredibly lucid, but again, the time frame and more importantly, in the thinking of the individual whom I was experiencing through, I was able to 'think' about the past, which then gave me an idea that the past to this person was still 150-200 years ahead of our own time now.

The best way I can explain this to you all is that for me, the person I am now in this time 2002, recalls history as being (1st) 1972-present (my life span) followed by (2nd) the time frame of my immediate family and grandparents as well as (3rd) the history of the world back to late 1800's. Everything else is pretty much irrelevant before than, or rather, there is little I can relate to as my own ancestors were not even here in America prior to 1910 so... (I hope this makes sense in establishing a pattern recognition to the history of time).

With all this stated, I am looking at the clock and it is 3 minutes til I leave work. I can tell you of when I was in India, Africa, Germany from my past, or either of the 3 future events in detail if you wish...please let me know if interested.
Have to go...

Namaste,
Oahn

cainam_nazier

I would be interested in all, however I am more so in the future ones.  I have had a few border line lucid dreams that were set in the future and I would like to see if there are any common points.

David Rogalski

Meg

Wow, this is fascinating stuff! I have talked to my guide a little about my past lives, and it has made sense to some extent, but nothing like what is being described here! I would LOVE to hear more... Oahn, are you able to see the evolution you have taken from one life to the next, in terms of what you have learned?

Meg

"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson
"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson

http://journeytothecentre.blogspot.com

OahnMacleod

Hey everyone...

Meg, that is an excellent question and one I have as a focus in helping me function and a part of my 'modus operandi' and how I work though this life.

It's a several fold question however, because it really is hinged on whether or not you accept that past lives are real events and the term 'soul' being applied here would define our true self, or the data disk, or true self or whatever you want to define it as which is capable of operating, having experiences and expressing itself on many different levels.

I make a joke quite often whenever there is a good discussion in a room full of people when too many nod in agreement with what I am saying. I make it a point to state, "When I get done with this current life, should I ever come to know ALL there is to know, in the end, I will still only be half right..." It's really implied and directed towards women, because I truly feel that because I am experiencing through a male perspective, I also believe the energies chanelled, the way I think and equally viewed by others and also the ability to create life is exclusively from the male perspective. Although I have tested for a high EQ (emotional quotient) and SQ (spiritual quotient) and IQ, they are merely aspects of self and not the sum of the whole being.

With this stated, let me answer you question more directly. YES, I have quite certainly witnessed the evolution of my being, but moreso, have reverted back those persons and aspects of self on multiple ocassions. More specifically, I have always felt the connection with Scotland and love the sound of those bagpipes and the food they eat, Central & SouthEastern Africa (I believe I was black african many years ago). Egyptian (pre-pyramid construction, actually, they were beginning construction of pyramids as I remember, and it led me to connect with reflexology and practice it again).
I believe I was a monk as I had a VERY vivid recall experience of where I was donning a brown robe and was in a grotto or garden and was waved on by a fellow brother to come and see what he had in his posession. It was rather important as it was conveyed to me as being a 'secret' document. But there was that duality again of my being me from now, with that person then from that period, and I got the impression that even if someone did see the parchment we were reading, they could not, because people could not read back in that period. (It felt like 1200-1300AD?).
I connected with the Native Americans of this land from what would have been 1300-1400 AD time frame. I wrote a wonderful story about it and will share it here next time I write on this post again. It is 12:29AM and I am quite tired tonight, so I will say what I can in this post.

There was also a connection to Nazi germany, sadly. Now this one was a total blow to my ego and really freaked me out later on when someone I had met through a meditation circle freaked me out in talking with her over the phone. I connected again, with myself in the past. It was (1943?) and I was there, watching people line up. They had stars and triangles and other markings as they were being round up and counted. I remember thinking, I have a wife and 2 children, this is my duty. I have rank and a future if I do this thing. This REALLY explained alot about my obsession in playing video games where you got to kill Nazis. I could spend hours playing Castle Wolfenstein and I enjoyed it immensly. Speaking of video games real quick if I might add to this. For some reason, I am very sympethetic to chinese and asians in video games when they are depicted as the enemy. When I see Nazis, no remorse, I kill them no problem. I think because in my gut I feel that the chinese, japanese and vietnamese are good people who have been rooked all their existance, but I don't know why I fell this way. I have to explore it someday as well.

How have these persons shaped me as the person I am now. For one thing, I am very friendly towards strangers and take a genuine interest in when foreigners take the time to share about their home country and culture. Sometimes I feel homesick, I don't know why or for where, I just know I do and that this life has been THE MOST DIFFICULT for me to complete. There is TOO much available to us at this period in time and unfortunately, one cannot pursue the spiritual and simple way of life in this ever advancing technological world., so...

I have to go, sorry if I am not making sense, but my head is spinning and I have to get some sleep...

Be well all...will make more sense next time, I promise!!!
Oahn

SilverSlider

This is really interesting! It kind of makes me wonder about a lot of things in my life and how they could connect to past lives. How do you go about doing this? Is it during dreams or are you meditating?

and please do keep writing about your past lives, it's really neat.

cainam_nazier

I have a few questions for people who have either A) done past life regression, or B) are aware of past life memories.

1.  Do any of you recall experiancing any major tramas in past lives?  Like what.
2.  How much have your past lives effected your current life?  Do they create problems and/or provide answers to certain questions like "why do I do this?"
3.  How much of your current life is in conjunction with your past lives?  Do you find your self in the same kind of role or job, same kind of friends?
4.  Have any of you had to heal an aspect of your past life in order to heal an aspet of your current life?

David Rogalski