Question about an odd phobia, possibly from a past life.

Previous topic - Next topic

darkangel13

Hi, I posted a lot on these forums about three or four years ago, and somehow remembered my login information (haha).

I'll get right to my question, it's been bothering me for most of my life, and I've lately come to wonder if it concerns an incident in a past life.

As far back as I can remember, I've had an extreme, EXTREME fear of whales.  That's rediculous, I'm quite aware of that, and there's no reason for me to be afraid of them.  So I've started to think that perhaps something happened in a past life that hasn't been fixed/healed since.  I'm not sure how to find out, and going into self-induced trances to go into those memories is difficult if not near-impossible for me.  I've tried several times with no result.  I'm not sure what resources are available to delve further into figuring this out, so any thoughts, links, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
~Kristina

Jeff_Mash

You weren't Captain Ahab in a past life, where you?  LOL

I would think that you are definitely doing the same things that I would be doing.  That is, meditating on it, developing a relationship with your guides who may possibly shed some light on the situation, etc.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com