News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

questions & experiences

Previous topic - Next topic

Rai

Hello,

I am new here, and very happy to have found this place. I have so many questions and experiences to share. In the past, I have tried to astral project but was no successful. Lately, I have half way tried but I feel that maybe I'm not quite ready, although I do believe I have astrally projected when I thought I was just dreaming. When I would try to project, I would sort of black out, wake up still very tired but have no memory of anything at all. It was an odd feeling and happened almost every time I attempted.

Last night when I laid down, before I even tried to fall asleep, I could feel this intense vibrating in my head and ears. No one else could hear this. It was hard to settle down as it was unnerving, and this morning when I woke up, it was gone. I've been experimenting with telepathy and had no idea if this vibration is related. It was almost like there was a car with very high bass except it never passed and no one else could hear it. It was if it were right in my head. I was curious to know what everyone else thought.

Rai

soarin12

Hi Rai.  Welcome to the Pulse!   The vibrations are your cue to separate from your body.  Next time you feel them, just get up and walk away. (Or perform another exit technique of your choice) 

Check out the topics on the forum in bold blue letters.  There is great info. there on exit techniques and projection in general.

You don't have to feel the vibrations in order to project, but it's certainly nice when they are present, being a sign that you're ready to project.

Rai

Thank you! I will definitely check those out. 

The thing about the vibrations is that I had just laid down. I wasn't asleep and I even asked my husband if he was hearing/feeling it and he did not. It was very odd and though it could be some sort of physical ailment, it felt spiritual. After a bit, I had a sensation of chills, but that could have been unrelated.

Bluefirephoenix

The vibrations are spiritual energy that your able to hear. It can precede a projection but it happens at other times too. Try to relax and let your consciousness melt into it.

Rai

Thank you, I did not know that! Next time, I will do that instead of being anxious about what is happening and where it is coming from.

Bluefirephoenix

Ignoring physical sensations is not a bad idea. There is nothing that can hurt you. Focusing on sensations will pull you away from the astral focus.

Rai

It happened again last night and instead of being afraid, I took the advice you guys gave. I don't think I left my body but I did go into an incredibly relaxed state. At one point, my eyes opened and I couldn't move my body. It felt completely paralyzed. If this had happened without meditating, I would have been really scared. However, I felt filled with peace. Also, during the vibrations, I had a ringing in my ears that only seems to happen during these vibrations. It's different from the times during the day, it's a very distinct ringing that I can't really explain.