News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"I am more Enlightened than you.."

Previous topic - Next topic

grzazek

Most people on this forum would instantly respond to that subject heading with something along the lines of "but you miss the point, that's not what enlightenment is about at all". In part, I would agree with you as spiritual development is seen as the individuals' process. But when you boil everything right down, we all come from the same place. There is one answer.

From a young age I have always wondered about the origins of the universe. I have never been overly spiritual or religious. Certain things such as, the way some baby animals know how to live and survive the way that species does even without ever being raised by a more mature animal of that species, have always intrigued me. Almost as if everything is pre-programmed. The information is there for us to tap into. For reasons like this I have always felt that we should simply 'remember' our origins.

The idea that everything comes from nothing is rather mind bending. Again and again, new revelations come from the scientific community that confirm the basic idea that there is a place where everything fits together, where every state exists simultaneously outside of our 4d space time, and in folded 0, or nothing, and that is where our universe or any other comes from. IN this timelessness, past, present and future have no meaning. This is the perfectly balanced symmetry state that physicists talk about as being where our universe comes from. Our universe came about as a result of the breaking of that symmetry. This explains why our universe is composed mainly of matter rather the anti-matter, the fact that our universe is so far out of balance in this way is one of the major unexplained mysteries of modern science.

So what does symmetry mean exactly? It means that things are balanced, that every possibilty has an opposite possibilty, every positive has negative. When you take all of these positives and negatives contained within perfect symmetry and add them together, we get 0. 0 then is not empty, it's full, full of every other possibilty. Perfectly balanced and assembled in the underlying symmetry that our universe or any other comes from. 0 is where it all starts, and where it all ends. Thus, another name for that 0, is the omniverse.

When things become out of balance, most of the time, the results are inconsequential, and balance is soon restored. But this constantly bubbling chaos will occasionally have large deviations, and push itself away from the perfect blance of 0. In one of these deviations then we are watching the entire life of a universe as one simultaneous shape.

If we think about this in terms of our own universe, in one direction its our highly ordered big bang, and the other direction its the end of our universe. Right at the very moment you are reading this, we are some place within the shape of that deviation. So when you consider what was before the Big Bang and after the end of our universe, in the timelessness of folded 0 we see that both are the same thing, back within the perfectly balanced symmetry of the omniverse.

What would cause these larger, more complex deviations to occur? Ordered cauasality, creating steps that allow us to move furthur and furthur away from that balancing point. Within our own universe, this happens because our universe is constrained by a set of locked in physical laws.

No matter where we start to observe, it will appear to be random information, and we won't be able to see that far, but as we move around and observe, we will be able to see furthur, and patterns start to omerge. For something as complex as our own universe, we are talking about an exceedingly unlikey set of allignments to take place, but in the timelessness of folded 0 the word 'unlikely' ceases to have much meaning. If it is at all possible that a pattern could or would ever occurr, then it already exists in the timeless background of the omniverse.

The arrow of time that we are experiencing now is the result of a return to symmetry, the physical laws which constrain our universe appear to not have changed within the lifetime of our universe.

I have witnessed this breaking of symmetry firsthand, as hallucinations in a hypnogogic state. The hallucinations appeared as two doves, beak to beak. The dove on the right hand side started to flap (representing life), then the left hand side had to start flapping in opposite to balance this out.

Back to the subject heading now; there would be many of you who are more 'spiritually developed' than I, but throughout my own spiritual journey, I cannot deny the things I have learnt. I feel almost as if it is my purpose to let everyone know, I have had a clicking in my head every day since these hallucinations to remind me of what I have learnt.

In regards to religion and 'God'? In a metaphorical sense, they are all correct. The parallels between most major religions is astounding, but not surprising, as they are based more on astrology than anything else.

Born Dec 25th
Born of a Virgin
Star in the East
Adored by 3 kings
Teacher at 12
Baptized at 30
12 disciples
Performed mircales
Crucified
Dead for 3 days
Resurrected

For anyone wanting to know more on this i recommend the following 3 parts to the movie Zeitgeist;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDWYEbsnWMg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISkle1d45B0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGMsxl7FEDg

I beleive practices such as religion were not only used to control and teach, but were also predictions of the spiritual pattern that arose (along with mathematical, scientific etc.) from the Big Bang. They knew someone like me would come along, and put themselves through what I had to, to learn the things I did.

I'm sorry if my writings seem random or are hard to understand, I have never try to put this into words before. There is a lot I haven't touched on and have left out but feel free to ask questions, I will do my best to answer.

personalreality

I didn't read all of that, but it's hilarious that you chose that title.

When I was in high school (and consuming a large quantity of entheogenic substances) me and a couple friends made t shirts that said "I am more enlightened than you" and wore them at school.
be awesome.

Xanth

I didn't read much of the post, but yes, the title struck me as funny too.

As I said it, "enlightenment" as most people tend to refer to it does not exist.

E

Funny, guys.

About 1/3 the way through I was tempted to throw the bath water out but there is a bit of a baby in there too.  So I read it all.  It's imressive that he/she was able to take all of these random revelations and thoughts and put it into words.  Some writing skill there.  Not ready to write a book or save the world yet, though.

Grza, have you noticed that someone who knows the one and only answer doesn't say much about it?  As someone coined, " It can only be caught, not taught".  I really liked your "hallucination" of the two doves.  And your interpretation of the meaning.  You could have shared that and said nothing else and I would go away with a smile.

Movies can have some deep threads, but I'm not going to watch any movie to validate any philosophical or religious claims.  Also, I appreciate all that Science has discovered but also that, as of yet at least, Science is still searching and changing and prolly will for a looong time.

Your comment that "[color=red"They[/color]knew that someone like me...."  Red flag!

Your title is inappropriate, irrlevant and insulting.  Tweak my curiosity again in about 20 years.

grzazek

Quote from: E on October 23, 2010, 18:55:02
Grza, have you noticed that someone who knows the one and only answer doesn't say much about it?  As someone coined, " It can only be caught, not taught".  I really liked your "hallucination" of the two doves.  And your interpretation of the meaning.  You could have shared that and said nothing else and I would go away with a smile.
I have noticed that, but I feel almost to share what I know. I wish at the time of my revelations I had bothered to put thoughts down on pen and paper. Now I am relying on my memory which is never going to be 100% accurate.
   Everyday though since things clicked for me, I have had the clicking noise in both my ears which corresponds to certain muscular movements on my scalp. Everyday, without fail, these clicks enter my thoughts and remind me of my purpose.

Your comment that ""They knew that someone like me...."  Red flag!

I have felt connected with higher entities, who what where, I don't know. If there is one 'God', he is a dribbling retarded child who allowed all this to happen by mistake.
I also had 'hallucinations' of a blue coloured light baby crawling into my head, against the black canvas of my closed eyes.

Your title is inappropriate, irrlevant and insulting.  Tweak my curiosity again in about 20 years.[/color]

It's meant to be insulting. It is supposed to reflect the state of current affairs, global humanitarianism (or lack thereof), the way people are trapped by conventional society etc.

E

QuoteI have noticed that, but I feel almost to share what I know.
Sharing is fine but what you 'know' so far is incomplete.  Remember the maxim, "We don't know what we don't know".  There is a difference between sharing from the heart and taking your own experiences and concluding that they are the final word that everyone must be subjected to.

I think that your clicking and hallucinations have a lot more to do with you than they do with me.

It reminds me of something I read once about a man who had a dream and he thought this dream was extremely important to him and everyone.  He was very sleepy but forced himself to sit up and scribble it down.  In the morning he read his scribble and it said, "Mary had a little lamb.  Its fleece was white as snow...".
Be humble.
Regards,
E

MtnLioness

I'm brand-new to this site and, at 3 AM, I took the time to read the OP's post and really enjoyed it.

I was dismayed at the responses. 

The last one, saying "Be humble" I found...ironic.

Spiritual evolution?  One takes the time to write his/her thoughts down and is basically laughed at, and/or his/her post isn't even read.

Perhaps I've joined the wrong forum.   :-(

personalreality

You have indeed joined the wrong forum O Judgmental One!

jk  :-D

But the OP's revelations are somewhat common knowledge in a place like this.  And we all know that common knowledge is just that, common (meaning a shortcut that becomes assumed just because everyone else assumes it to be true).  So I guess we ought to have just said "duh".  But then the OP wraps it all up with some stats on the christ figure (or the godman, or horus, or whomever) and links to zeitgeist, one of the most played out movies ever made.  The OP sounds like a New Age Poster Child, which is fine, but you can't expect us to take it very seriously.

just saying.
be awesome.

Capt. Picard

There are many who can go far deeper into the topics you have brought up. Many on this forum even.

MtnLioness

Does any of that matter?  Aren't we all on our own individual paths? 

Perhaps I am to assume, as someone new to this forum, that I dare not write how I feel.  What I'm learning, how I feel and think as I'm evolving. After all, more "enlightened" ones may laugh at my childish steps instead of lending a helping hand with love in their hearts.

Xanth

Quote from: MtnLioness on November 06, 2010, 17:16:41
Does any of that matter?  Aren't we all on our own individual paths? 

Perhaps I am to assume, as someone new to this forum, that I dare not write how I feel.  What I'm learning, how I feel and think as I'm evolving. After all, more "enlightened" ones may laugh at my childish steps instead of lending a helping hand with love in their hearts.
As I just recently reminded someone else...

This is a forum for beginners to come to learn how to astral project and to share their experiences.  If anyone here laughs at your questions or if you feel uncomfortable for any reason, then please speak with myself or one of the other moderators.  We try to foster a kind and helpful atmosphere here on the Astral Pulse.  :)

MtnLioness

Xanth...thank you!  I was beginning to wonder if there were any friendly faces in this crowd.  <3  :)  Much appreciated.

personalreality

be awesome.

Xanth

This is true, that's his friendly face. :)

personalreality

I mean, smileys are how you maintain good favor amongst the forum even though you're the most passive aggressive person here.

So, if I throw enough smileys out there everyone should love me too right?

:lol:  :-)  :-) :-)

"bitches love smileys faces"
be awesome.

Capt. Picard

I on the other hand, am not very friendly  :x

Volgerle

I am friendly  :-D, but not really enlightened. :|

So back on topic:

What is "enlightened" anyway? Knowing a few theoretical things about metaphysics and combining it with ones own spiritual and/or "paranormal" experiences? And doing this while gradually climbing up a ladder of increased knowing and proficiency? And finally reaching a certain quality of consciousness in life? And teaching others about it?

Or what? So ... What is it?

Stookie

For myself, (I can't speak for anyone else), but "enlightenment" is simply a realization about something that can't be put into words. It's a personal experience that you can't communicate, yet changes everything you know and perceive about everything. It's not a eureka moment, or even knowledge, it's an experience of being that changes everything, yet changes absolutely nothing. Life goes on as normal and everything still has it's place.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Stookie on November 08, 2010, 12:14:11
For myself, (I can't speak for anyone else), but "enlightenment" is simply a realization about something that can't be put into words. It's a personal experience that you can't communicate, yet changes everything you know and perceive about everything. It's not a eureka moment, or even knowledge, it's an experience of being that changes everything, yet changes absolutely nothing. Life goes on as normal and everything still has it's place.
I like this.

personalreality

enlightenment is a scam to make people behave morally.
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on November 09, 2010, 08:39:03
I can add "Hell" and "Karma" to that list.  :)

CFTraveler

It depends on how you define "morally".

Naykid

I wish there were more people on this planet that had SOME kind of moral compass... sheesh.  What's wrong with being a good person?  I don't believe in the Hell that most think of, I think the personal hell we create for ourselves is much more scary and when one dies, you'll be confronted by it.

Stookie

Quote from: personalreality on November 09, 2010, 08:39:03

Quote from: Xanth on November 09, 2010, 09:25:31
I can add "Hell" and "Karma" to that list.  :)

We're talking about enlightenment, not beliefs. Enlightenment itself is just a word. It can be used to describe an experience. To tell someone who has had an experience they describe as enlightenment is BS is being judgmental. I have no idea where hell and karma fit into this.