News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"I am more Enlightened than you.."

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezi

Quote from: Taoistguy on November 15, 2010, 15:40:12
Where does this wisdom of choosing what our next life is come from? Are we suddenly imbued with Wisdom when we die that we can make that choise? Or do we still hold the same values and judgements we have whilst alive? Or is it all random?

I don't think its random. I think our higher self or perhaps even a spirit guide discusses this with us. 8-)

Taoistguy

Quote from: Lezi on November 15, 2010, 17:02:20
I don't think its random. I think our higher self or perhaps even a spirit guide discusses this with us. 8-)

So Robert Monroe is qrong? Or the higher self and/or spirit guide would agree about eating more burgers?
Or am I missing something?

Lezi

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say he is wrong, I just don't agree with him. 8-)

Naykid

He could be wrong.  He's only human after all.  :-)

I find it interesting the angle Taoistguy seems to be seeing this from. 

Taoistguy

Quote from: Naykid on November 15, 2010, 17:14:21
He could be wrong.  He's only human after all.  :-)

I find it interesting the angle Taoistguy seems to be seeing this from. 

What angle is that?
:)

Taoistguy

Quote from: Lezi on November 15, 2010, 17:06:36
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say he is wrong, I just don't agree with him. 8-)

Why do you not agree with him? Surely that supposes you think he's wrong?

Naykid

Quote from: Taoistguy on November 15, 2010, 17:18:02
What angle is that?
:)

From the coming back and killing people angle.  That wouldn't have been the first reason that popped into my head, in fact it never even occurred to me to see it from that angle. 

Taoistguy

I only thought of that cos of the hamburger thing which involves killing. :|

Naykid

Lezi

Quote from: Naykid on November 15, 2010, 17:37:15
:lol: I'm so lost.....  

I second that 8-)

Quote from: Taoistguy on November 15, 2010, 17:19:06
Why do you not agree with him? Surely that supposes you think he's wrong?

Well, I could in fact be wrong and he be right or vice versa. I don't want to be too quick to say that he is wrong should it turn out he's right.

Nameless

Quote from: MtnLioness on November 06, 2010, 06:21:51
I'm brand-new to this site and, at 3 AM, I took the time to read the OP's post and really enjoyed it.

I was dismayed at the responses. 

The last one, saying "Be humble" I found...ironic.

Spiritual evolution?  One takes the time to write his/her thoughts down and is basically laughed at, and/or his/her post isn't even read.

Perhaps I've joined the wrong forum.   :-(

My thoughts too. OP was spot on.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.