News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reincarnation

Previous topic - Next topic

fost500

Hey people.

I was just wondering if someone out there who knows a bit about it could clarify a few things for me.

Whats it all about? I mean, when you die, do you just kinda say, ok i want another incarnation now, and then choose what life you want.

If anyone reading this thinks they have be reincarnated, can they remember their previous lives or can you remember being dead?

Also, what if you knew someone who had died and you was looking forward to seeing them in the afterlife, what if when you passed over, they had been reincarnated. Does that mean you wouldnt be able to find them in the afterlife cause theyre back here.

Thanx for reading
Rich
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

Nostic

The point of reincarnation is to transcend duality. If your consciousness is only focused on one side of the veil, you will feel incomplete. This is why we choose to incarnate in the first place. It sounds weird from this side, but if all you ever knew was an eternity of perfection, the idea of experiencing imperfection would become very attractive. Even more than attractive, it would be an experience that you'd need. But if all you're experiencing is imperfection, you still only have half the picture. So each soul will continue to incarnate until they have fully integrated both sides of reality (both the finite and the infinite) into their being. Then you're no longer here or there. Instead you're everywhere. Now you are whole; now you are fulfilled; no longer split. And now you have achieved your potential as a human being.

Nostic

This is from "The Book of Secrets" by Osho. We reincarnate because self-actualization cannot be accomplished in 1 life... at least not for the typical soul.

There are many questions. The first: IS SELF-ACTUALIZATION A BASIC NEED OF MAN? First, try to understand what is meant by self-actualization. A. H. Maslow has used this term "self-actualization." Man is born as potentiality. He is not really actual -- just potential. Man is born as a possibility, not as an actuality. He may become something; he may attain actualization of his potentiality or he may not attain. The opportunity may be used or it may not be used. And nature is not forcing you to become actual. You are free. You can choose to become actual; you can choose not to do anything about it. Man is born as a seed. Thus, no man is born fulfilled -- just with the possibility of fulfillment.

If that is the case -- and that is the case -- then self-actualization becomes a basic need. Because unless you are fulfilled, unless you become what you can be or what you are meant to be, unless your destiny is fulfilled, unless you actually attain, unless your seed becomes a fulfilled tree, you will feel that you are missing something. And everyone is feeling, that he is missing something. That feeling of missing is really because of this, that you are not yet actual.

It is not really that you are missing riches or position,  prestige or power. Even if you get whatsoever you demand -- riches, power, prestige, anything -- you will feel this constant sense of something missing within you, because this something missing is not related with anything outward. It is related with your inner growth. Unless you become fulfilled, unless you come to a realization, a flowering, unless you come to an inner satisfaction in which you feel, "Now this is what I was meant to be," this sense of something missing will be felt. And you cannot destroy this feeling of something missing by anything else.

So self-actualization means a person has become what he was to become. He was born as a seed and now he has flowered. He has come to the complete growth, an inner growth, to the inner end. The moment you feel that all your potentialities have become actual, you will feel the peak of life, of love, of existence itself.

Abraham Maslow, who has used this term "self-actualization," has also coined another term: "peak experience." When one attains to oneself, he reaches a peak -- a peak of bliss. Then there is no hankering after anything. He is totally content with himself. Now nothing is lacking; there is no desire, no demand, no movement. Whatsoever he is, he is totally content with himself. Self-actualization becomes a peak experience, and only a self-actualized person can attain peak experiences. Then whatsoever he touches, whatsoever he is doing or not doing -- even just existing -- is a peak experience for him; just to be is blissful. Then bliss is not concerned with anything outside, it is just a by-product of the inner growth.

Draege

I enjoyed reading that Nostic, thanks.

redcatherine

Quote from: fost500...when you die :
1. (Can you )choose what life you want ?
2 Can (you) remember .. previous lives ?
3. Can you remember being dead ?
4 If you knew someone who had died and you was looking forward to seeing them in the afterlife, what if when you passed over, they had been reincarnated. Does that mean you wouldn't be able to find them in the afterlife cause they're back here. Thanx for readingRich
[/color]

Suggestions and plausible answers  :roll: for you :

Ok first go within to seek all answers ...so go to spirit realm and ask or see in meditation by travel through the vortex or with the merkabah . We can all learn to do this .

Or for immediate gratification ,Google It !  :shock: and read all you can about life after death . To get started try :The Tibetan Book of the Dead and these brilliant sites by J. Denosky, whom I would love to contact but he /she may be dead themselves now ...I can't find an email contact on planet Earth.. hmmm.....:
http://www.templesofwisdom.org/
http://www.many-lives.com/
http://www.spiritualtravel.org/spiritualtravel.html
http://www.buddhanature.com/

1. I believe you can choose some of your life your soul group and your lessons but a lot depends on karma and your past choices as to how much you get to choose and how much is chosen for you .

2. Yes many do and the more you try the more you can recall . You can access these through akashic records , meditation , dreaming , trancing , past life regression techniques or you may get flashbacks and piece it together yourself . An excellent self help CD cheap too Artemis -Discover Your Past Lives .

3. Yes some do I have heard many stories of this and my oldest son age 23 yo recalled at 3 yo a  lot of the prebirth , still not incarnate , conversations. He knows he chose to have "teachers and scientists" as parents and he chose to have lots of books and also lots of smart toys  .But he said he was lied to that he would be the only child . He told us that there were more coming . We had 4 then we have 7 now so he did have some choice and some surprises were omitted lol .

4." Absotutely positibly" lol this is how : Your soul reincarnates with past life memories but your spirit stays in spirit eternally and has only one life one shot . So yes we can hook up again and again and come down in soul groups and yes we can also hook up with the dear ones in spirit realm.
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

fost500

Ok guys thanx for your replies.

Nostic.
I was wondering then, what do you suppose happens when one reaches this peak existence? Do we then stay as a spirit for eternity as we have learned all we can on the physical.

Redcatherine:
Wow, your son can remember asking for scientisits and teachers for parents. That must mean he can remember being in the afterlife, or beforelife, depending how you look at it. Has he described this to you?
Anyway, this point got me wondering. I presume the purpose of choosing your parents is to choose people who can teach you the aspects of your spiritual development which you are missing? Well lets assume that i have chosen my parents as they can teach me what i needed to learn. My parents split up, so what about when life throws you a curve ball like this. Do you think that i knew they were gonna split, and i chose them as this provided a lesson i needed to progress???
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

redcatherine

Redcatherine:
Wow, your son can remember asking for scientists and teachers for parents. That must mean he can remember being in the afterlife, or beforelife, depending how you look at it. Has he described this to you?

Yes he recalls meeting members of the family that died before he was born . He told us that he met Flip an unusual name to be sure and the nickname we used for Lorenzo San Fellipo .

Anyway, this point got me wondering. I presume the purpose of choosing your parents is to choose people who can teach you the aspects of your spiritual development which you are missing?

In his case to make sure he was stimulated and recalled what he had attained in last life . I stopped being able to teach him Maths or Science at year 8 he started going concurrently to University in a gifted school .

Well lets assume that i have chosen my parents as they can teach me what i needed to learn. My parents split up, so what about when life throws you a curve ball like this. Do you think that i knew they were gonna split, and i chose them as this provided a lesson i needed to progress???[/quote]

No I think that we get some choices and some surprises and some disappointments . We earn the right to more choice next time by good choice in this life  time .
Aunt Clair

Nostic

Quote from: fost500

Nostic.
I was wondering then, what do you suppose happens when one reaches this peak existence? Do we then stay as a spirit for eternity as we have learned all we can on the physical.

Umm... when I get there, I'll let you know.  :D

Frank

Rich :

Ultimately, everything is your creation; it's your choice in other words. For reasons best kept to themselves, many people wrap this topic up in all manner of religious and/or mystical conditioning, none of which applies within the wider reality. Unfortunately, these types of people still believe the greater reality revolves around this planet-Earth system, in very much the same way that people used to believe our planet was the centre of the universe.

Basically, at some point, you will choose to begin the process of disengaging from your current physical focus. At which point you will enter a stage of transition. This is more or less the same kind of process you entered when coming into your current physical focus, but in reverse. Essentially, you are preparing yourself for life, once again, within subjective reality. Highly religious types who think they are going to die and go to heaven, for example, tend to spend a long time in transition shaking off the beliefs they picked up during their objective reality experience within this system. But don't get me wrong, this is not a "bad" thing. Ultimately, it is something they have chosen to do.

Anyhow, everyone spends a time in transition learning to adapt to life once again within subjective reality. Now, once you have adapted yourself, the choice is yours. There are an infinite number of physical reality systems to choose from and it is down to you what you want to experience. So, yes, you choose the kind of life you want, within whatever physical-life system you desire.

Essentially, it is a question of gathering the necessary mix of probabilities and entering the appropriate "birth point". I've had experience of repeating the entry of my current birth-point three times now, and it's quite an exciting thing to do... experiencing your own birth. Plus, I have also experienced "being dead" but I can assure you that it feels very much more alive than being physical.

When you talk about previous lives, you have to bear in mind that within the wider reality all time is simultaneous, so there is no such thing as past and future. All your "lives" are taking place simultaneously. So there is no such thing, for example, as the "afterlife" as there is no before, after, beginning, end, and so forth. Understand that within subjective reality, time is merely an element of function that facilitates a person's objective expressions within consciousness.

As regards finding people who have previously passed over: you need to realise that, contrary to what most people believe, there is neither separation nor barriers within consciousness. In other words, there is no "here" or "there". Here and there, are just constructs that we created for the purposes of our objective-reality experience.

HTH

Yours,
Frank

redcatherine

Quote from: FrankRich :....Highly religious types who think they are going to die and go to heaven,
[/color]

There is a heaven many of us have been there and seen parts of it in meditation . It is possible for you to get to that level of consciousness if you try we all can achieve this .

Quote from: Frank....Anyhow, everyone spends a time in transition learning to adapt to life once again within subjective reality
[/color]

No not really there are 6 gateways. Archangels are at each gate . Raphael is at the gate of Love where humans may ask to come back with messages of unfinished business with the help of angels . Gabriel at the gate of Light  beckons those that need no transition but move right in having become aware they are dead and having connection to their higher self and needing nothing they move on . Uriel on the Gate of Truth assists those that have come into the light but still don't know they are dead and those who need to rest may go to Summerland a respite care for those that think they need to eat or be healed and are confused . At  the gate of judgement Michael assists those that are heavy of heart and ask why did this happen to me and want to review and judge their own lives and ask questions before moving on . Below is a portal to the earth where you can see the completely unaware milling around unaware that they are dead and needing assistance to find the light . Above are the angelic realms . In the centre is the light which turns slowly and at once is any godhead one feels drawn to . We saw it manifest as Quan Yen and Mary and Jesus and Krishna and Buddha and more many more  . The Logos of this planet are real as one and as a composite . We have spoken to them and seen them .  God is real go within your heart and discover this for yourself

Quote from: Frank........As regards finding people who have previously passed over: ... Here and there, are just constructs that we created for the purposes of our objective-reality experience.HTHYours,Frank
[/color]

We have not seen it all but we have been there again and again and there are realms and here and there do exist . There is for example a Brotherhood of Light that assists those that have recently passed over and has many other tasks as well . There are Temples of Wisdom and the Temple of Compassion is our favourite . There are many realms of Shamballah that we have explored too .  It is interesting that we can verify our experiences today with the net . When we go to Shamballah we map it out but we continue to be shocked that others around the world see it just as we did with such clarity that they show the jungle bridge going across the mountain coming down from the pyramid just in the same place we saw it and felt it .
Aunt Clair