News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Revelations Upon Revelations

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Our connections to those we love here in this here and now go so far beyond us it is an amazing journey. Some of you have read some of my posts and know I have a daughter. My daughter has a son, he's just over a year old.

(To explain and I'll keep it short. I have always known my daughter, going all the way back to when I was a kid myself. She didn't physically come into my life till I thought I was past childbearing. What I am finding is that the deeper I dig into who I am the more I find out who she is.)

We have apparently shared many times to together. Last night I was with her 'out there' and not for the first time. What was so interesting about last night is that I was reading a fascinating story. I can not remember the story as I type this but this is for a reason. The story kept me enthralled and each time I would get to the end of a 'page' that 'shirt' would be peeled off and I would continue reading on the back of the shirt underneath. When I got to the last shirt there was no more and the rest of the story is unknown. It was at this point I realized the person wearing the shirts was my daughter.

Her story is not finished. There in that place we were sisters (friends). All these revelations would actually take a book to explain but I'm not going there ( :lol: )

My point is only that whatever you see here and now is only the tip of an iceberg that goes both up and down so far you'll likely never contain it all. But there's the fun, the fascination, the awesomeness of US.

I can't tell my daughter most of these things as this life is her adventure and she's going in blind. BUT I am so happy to be part of it as I try to guide her and let her know she is so much more and definitely walking the right path. This may sound like it is all about her and it is but it is about me too and connections.

Call it what you want, label it as you may but in the end it is all about exploration and not who we are but who we will be.  8-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Such realizations are so profound. I am happy you understand the connection with your daughter. Not all connections are extra special, but it seems that this one is very much so for you. I believe that through many lifetimes we play different roles in terms of interactions with spirits from the same group.  I also believe there are soul groups that incarnate together.

My sister has a very strong intuition. She had a boyfriend and she could tell when he was sad, happy or worried. They had a long distance relationship, but she said she felt him all the time and she never felt such strong connection. When she felt uneasy she would receive a phone call from him and she would be in some sort of dangerous situation. He was in the French legion. My sister told me that she feels in a past life they were twins. That is a little freaky thinking about it how roles change, but at the end of the day it makes sense on the grand scale of existence, taking forms of characters for learning purposes.
Well, they are not together anymore and that shows you how things change and if you feel certain strong connection with someone, it doesn't meant you are meant to be together forever LOL. This life game has so many probabilities and possibilities in so many alternate realities that one should not get disappointed and devastated if such connection doesn't develop. It is all about the game and experiencing different outcomes. I have strayed away from your main topic, Nameless, but these thoughts lead me to my own experience with a twin flame if you believe in them and how things did not work. I was absolutely sure that it will since we are, well soul mates LOL. I was devastated, but soon realized how narrow my mind was on the subject. As soon as I opened all doors to the meaning of existence, I got freed from this devastation. Now, I take whatever comes and whatever happens as another stage of the game. After all, we have everything we desire somewhere in the multiverse. Nothing is ever lost nor impossible, we just have to understand the nature of existence, and we will be content forever.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

That was so well said LightBeam. We often take this life as the be all to end all when in truth it is just another opportunity. What we learn and take with us I think at this point is what is at the core of everything.

It seems every time I try find out who I am I am shown another connection. It's like there is no real solid definitive answer. I'm an amalgam of experiences as I believe all of us are.

It does get freaky thinking about those role changes. I'm getting to the point nothing surprises me, lol. I don't think every strong attraction means we are bound to that person for life. Many of our contacts really are only meant to be brief. Reckon it's just our humanness that makes us think otherwise.

Also makes me think many marriages/unions are not meant to last but rather only to bring a certain someone into the world. :-) It's refreshing to know we really don't have to worry about these things.

Perhaps your twin flame really was just that and two of you had trouble separating yourselves and that's part of what this whole experience for you two was about. It's a thought anyway but I'm sure you've already worked that out. :-D

Don't ever worry about straying from any topic I create. Stray thoughts and random strokes often bring the most enjoyment and enlightenment.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on July 10, 2018, 05:16:51
It seems every time I try find out who I am I am shown another connection. It's like there is no real solid definitive answer. I'm an amalgam of experiences as I believe all of us are.

Great thought! Thank you for that reminder! This is so true, we just have to open our minds to release our egos and accept that we are a melting pot of so many personalities, good, bad and ugly. But all that is necessary, all drops of experiences are so precious for our overall growth. I have no problem accepting that in some lives I was a bad person, hurting other perhaps. And that realization has brought me to understand every person's actions no matter what they are and absolutely not judge on any level. This is a release of current ego. Some people have a hard time accepting that they may have been someone different going through struggle and hardship, looking differently, looking down on other people, not realizing that once they were them or they will be them in order to truly be in their shoes for complete understanding. No one can understand the other unless they have had the exact experience, therefore just observation and trying to understand others wont do, the experience itself is necessary. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

I have nothing to add except a sincere thanks to both Nameless and LightBeam for some truly insightful and enlightening thoughts.

This is good and this is the true nature of what the Pulse can be.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

funfire