News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seeing stars? (Sparkly vision)

Previous topic - Next topic

-lines-

Quote from: open_mindI see those things too, on any uniform light colored background. Now it's not a eye condition because i score as high as possible on any sight test and the doctor says my eyes is in excellent shape.

You are talking about the tadpoles, the blood cells that travel through the eye. The lights that I was reffering to were the bright flashes of light, pinpricks or brighter, and they sometimes hang around for a second after. They are usually white, but (as someone else said as well) can be colored or can change colors rapidly, creating a rainbowy one.

MisterJingo: Thanks for confirming what I have come to believe about the 'tadpoles'. I hadn't been able to find information about them before, but had managed to reason it out.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

lunaura

Hiya,

Could these be air elementals or even pranic energy flow?

Just a thought.

Love and (twinkly:wink:) light,
Lunaura

TheLostOne

i read the things you wrote

i see this sparky white dots on the sky and i just wanted to know..
is that on the way to have auric vision?
how do you train to see auras..

i heard that this light dots are a part of universal energy field
and they are sparky because they reflect the light of the sun..
i just heard that, not suppose to be 100% true

Necromancer

Has anyone ever thought that this might be what the ancient sun worshipers of Akhenaten saw? In the years that I have observed these Points Of Light I do notice regular patterns and that there is a semblance between the sun and their appearance. I have noticed that if the sun is at certain angles and the sky is clear they seem to fluoresce and become extremely bright. In fact it is almost to the point where some form of detail is detectable about them.
No one with a closed mind will ever know the truth stay inquisitive and end the inquisition. "You should see the world from the eyes of the dead."-NECROMANCER

Psionic

I also see these sparky white dots every time I look into the sky. Sometimes they leave  transparent energy trails as they move around.

OrionsDream

I see them EVERYWHERE- Especially the sky and white walls-
But i can see them on anything if i think about it, including humans, or anything visible to the 3 dimensional eyes.
Its very interesting, and it has increased over time. However my regular vision has de-creased.
It might be air elemental related, i have no idea. Or simply millions of atoms constantly in motion- atoms or particales.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

DarkMind

Hi,

I think I myself have such experiences. At first I thought it may be a good thing. But now I am not so sure. I would like to share this post which was sent to me in another forum:

Floaters are normal, especially as we age. They are normally harmless and just a nusance. What may be a sign of trouble is a rapid increase in floaters.

DS

Eye Floaters and Spots
All About Vision: Floaters

By Judith Lee and Gretchyn Bailey;
reviewed by Dr. Vance Thompson

You may sometimes see small specks or clouds moving in your field of vision. They are called floaters. You can often see them when looking at a plain background, like a blank wall or blue sky. Floaters are actually tiny clumps of gel or cells inside the vitreous, the clear jelly-like fluid that fills the inside of your eye.

Floaters may look like specks, strands, webs or other shapes. Actually, what you are seeing are the shadows of floaters cast on the retina, the light-sensitive part of the eye.
Eye Floaters and Spots Symptoms and Signs

If a spot or shadowy shape passes in front of your field of vision or to the side, you are seeing a floater. Because they are inside your eye, they move with your eyes when you try to see them. You may also see flashes of light. These flashes occur more often in older people as the vitreous humor thickens and tugs on the light-sensitive retina. They may be a warning sign of a detached retina. Flashes also occur after a blow to the head, often called "seeing stars."
Spots and eye floaters.

Eye floaters and spots are usually harmless, but flashes of light may indicate a problem. If you're suddenly seeing spots, floaters or flashes, get an eye exam to make sure nothing's wrong.

Some people experience flashes of light that appear as jagged lines or "heat waves" in both eyes, often lasting 10-20 minutes. These types of flashes are usually caused by a spasm of blood vessels in the brain, which is called a migraine. If a headache follows the flashes, it is called a migraine headache. However, jagged lines or "heat waves" can occur without a headache. In this case, the light flashes are called an ophthalmic migraine, or a migraine without a headache.
What Causes Eye Floaters and Spots?

For most people, floaters occur as they grow older. The vitreous humor thickens and clumps as we age, and floaters result from the clumped vitreous gel. Sometimes pregnant women see spots caused by little bits of protein trapped within the eye. Eye injury or breakdown of the vitreous humor may also cause spots and floaters.

When people reach middle age, the vitreous gel may start to thicken or shrink, forming clumps or strands inside the eye. The vitreous gel pulls away from the back wall of the eye, causing a posterior vitreous detachment. It is a common cause of floaters, and it is more common for people who:
are nearsighted;

have undergone cataract operations;

have had YAG laser surgery of the eye;

have had inflammation inside the eye.

Treatment for Spots and Floaters

Most spots and eye floaters are merely annoying but harmless when they temporarily enter the field of vision, and many fade over time. People sometimes are interested in surgery to remove floaters, but doctors are willing to perform such surgery only in rare instances.
Suggested Articles

Cataracts: symptoms & treatment

Retinal detachment: what to do about it

If you suddenly see new floaters, or eye floaters accompanied by flashes of light or peripheral vision loss, it could indicate serious conditions such as diabetic retinopathy; vascular abnormalities such as retinal hemorrhages or carotid artery disease, or the beginning of a retinal detachment. The retina can tear if the shrinking vitreous gel pulls away from the wall of the eye. This sometimes causes a small amount of bleeding in the eye that may appear as new floaters. You should see your eye doctor immediately.

With regards,
DarkMind

hindukush

ive got something which i believe is the same thing, if i look at the sky and focus it looks like all of these sperm looking things, and they are moving fast and all over the place, and the beginning of them looks like light.   I also have a floater i dont know if anyone else has anything like this, but it is a black dot that i see all the time, when im reading or bored i notice it and it floats over everything, its weird but i get use to it.
We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.
                  -Stephen Hawking

FuM

its dead eye cells and eye germs that react to bright light case closed