News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

'self' experimenting

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Hello. Short post.
I noticed that i have been 'self' experiementing in an interesting way..

Either way, after learning much about trust, i guess i decided to really put it to the test?
Anywho, it nearly goes to simply trust my last thought. This brung about more realizations. Such as really finding what I keep running back to. what beleif to i keep cling too.
Like 'man, this isnt how im supposed to do this'. That was a tough one to get over. I tried and tried.( Anywho, I swear i will make a book that is easy to read lol.)
Anywho I kept , in a way, meeting my problems. These same beliefs kept come back over and over. I felt like i was learning SOMETHING new each time, at least making some progress. But recently, i guess i have been dealing with that problem? going in a loop round in round. Facing the same problems. And i found an easy way to overcome it. I KNOW it deals with trust. yes. trust. always lol.
And after that, it deals with trusting yourself.
And that is hard to get used to. You say 'univserve show me the way'
but what about you showing the way yourself?
So in this case, apparently I 'pretended'. Such as pleadians watching me on a show. Or pretended 'what if this belief where true?'   And got so good at it I could find beleifs i currently have to change how I am.
The interesting part is that I did it. obviously. im controlling my fingers and such. But i realized I can convince myself because I end up typing messages that seem to come from a source i trust. Such as using CAPS or using certain language. Without thinking bout it. Just feeling.  So yes, you see how it COULD be real? Putting yourself in that is a task itself.
Now the important realization I had when I kept trusting the last thing is that 'i' obviously stay the same. awareness. so if you can REALLLLY get yourself involved into something, and then switch perceptoin.
Similar to letting go.
Restarting.
And then trying to percieve everything as new. What you do, is trust what happens. Make it wild as you can. Talking outloud or somehow just seeing what is inside you by expressing something helps.  But if you did what i did, and then trusted something, you see fears and such coming up. You see what beleifs that stuck to you when you made the switch. from Ex: forgetting all the problems you have. Now what do you want to do?      When you remember something you can latch onto it. Not saying it's bad, but something does. I tried to get rid of it but it persisted haha, so i guess im finding away around that. And when you switch perceptoins, something stays the same. And it seemed the moment i realized that, i chose to go deeper. Kinda cool.

TL;DR

I guess a trick to help see things differently.

Remember when i said

QuoteI KNOW it deals with trust. yes. trust. always lol.
And after that, it deals with trusting yourself.
And that is hard to get used to. You say 'univserve show me the way'

Ok. Most just read by this, but let's use this as an example, mwahaha. Lets say that is the answer.
Now here comes the intepretatoins. the many you probably might have.
If you have multiple, then test this 'ok, what if the messaged meaned this?' and sit in that energy. usually something pops up
Now after a while, you probably till go out of that fantasy land. but try to go back, yes? really pretend 'the message means this'.

Now here is what im trying to go. Do that, AND somehow figure out how to look from the awareness perspective that stays still. or what pops up when i do it. So far, anything i am trying is helping me see and beleive new things. As a bonus tip: here isfundamental beleifs I now have. The things I take when I let go. Perhaps the things im scared to be without.

1. I can do this

(spoilers. this meaning anything i deem this, and i can do this to achieve what i truly want)

Ha, did the trust technique thing again. Works like a charm .
Let go and after you can accomplish that, here is the next task

QuoteAnd after that, it deals with trusting yourself.

For those who feel like you can really let go, and dont know where to go then id say let go in this direction. It's amazing the things you will do to trust yourself haha.

Your way is The way

Lumaza

You, in your own way, just described what it is like to truly "relax, release and let go. I find that not many people understand what it is really like to do that and yes, you must learn to "trust" completely.  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Ziggy

Knowing that you can do it, at any time, anywhere, scariest thing in the world, yet, the most empowering at the same time. It's a tough kind of knowing, if you know what I mean.

Lumaza

Quote from: Ziggy on August 11, 2018, 06:20:53
Knowing that you can do it, at any time, anywhere, scariest thing in the world, yet, the most empowering at the same time. It's a tough kind of knowing, if you know what I mean.
:-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Karxx Gxx

Quote, scariest thing in the world, yet, the most empowering at the same time

It really is! I didnt expect to even post again. Thought no one would reply lol. And also i decided to not use internet for a while. and in the meantime, i was going through a tough transition. Dealing with that fear and such! but just hanging on to trust lead me the way. also 'proof' (which is coincidences in my brain  mostly, and self control. <--tricky topic to explain).    So i was getting lost, going everywhere you could say. It was getting hard but i kept going. And eventually i came to the conclusion.

ACTUALLY my brain came to the conclusion 'i can do this'. And once the brain can beleive that, jesus it makes it so much easier to bend into the way you want. It makes you self explore trying to get the brain to conclude that. And who knows what happens after!
I mean, my brain JUST got this like 1 mintue ago. Like realized it with feeling. I came to check the site  cause i enjoy it. Whatever. Then the first thing i read, (also my battery is at 33% and i tricked myself for those things to mean a lot now)  Is 'i can do
Quotethis
'

The pause let go technique got me there but man, it was queit a ride. You learn sooo much!
But i wont spoil anything until i completely have a different perspective ;D
Your way is The way