News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Simultaneous incarnations

Previous topic - Next topic

rain_88

Hi everyone!

I have been thinking about simultaneous incarnations recently. If all of our incarnations are simultaneous, and we are only aware of the recent ones experiences on a conscious level, does it mean that after we are no longer able to perceive the physical through our presently operating bodies (yeah, I mean, when we "die"), we have completed our learning cycle on Earth? I mean, maybe I am not my final incarnation or a "graduate", since she is a whore in Medieval France for example, but since all this experience-gathering happens simultaneously, you don't have to put the final piece of the puzzle to it's place since one of your other incarnations will do it.

So are all of our incarnations final incarnations :)?

cheers
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Volgerle

What if they aren't 'simultaneous' but it's all just a reincarnation myth by New Agers because it is so unbelievably funky?

Bedeekin

That's what I was thinking.. it's the same thing as saying everything has already happened.

ChopstickFox

I believe that time is really just a perception of ours. Everything has been and will be, though it is a one way track from our perception.

But then again I also see this whole physical thing as more like my consciousness temporarily placed in a physical biological automaton, so whatever, haha.

I think when it comes to ideas like this, so many people want to make it concrete and make it bend to the rules of our physical existence. But why in the world would something non-physical follow our physics?

First incarnation, final incarnation... What is the difference between first and last if you take time out of the picture?
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

rain_88

I didn't want to make it bend to the physical world's rules, I was just wondering, how do you perceive this whole stuff from your current, physical perspective. And assuming that your consciousness is temporarily placed in your body suggest the existence of time, IMO :). I didn't even mean that I believe in simultaneous or subsequent incarnations, I was just getting hypothetical...
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Bedeekin

Quote from: rain_88 on December 14, 2012, 01:35:06
And assuming that your consciousness is temporarily placed in your body suggest the existence of time, IMO :).

Yes... absolutely.

Assuming we are reincarnated to learn, which would be the only reason we are reincarnated... nothing would be learned if there was no time. Time and free will.

Stookie_

There isn't any way to describe an experience outside of space & time, so it's hard to wrap your mind around this on a physical level, if not impossible. All incarnations are simultaneous, and your real "self" exists outside of space and time. From that perspective an entire life is seen as a whole, like looking at a single object, and the a self that exists in 1125 BC and your self that exists now can be seen as 2 objects next to each other. They didn't "happen", they just are. The moment of birth is no further away then the moment of death. The part that's most hard to understand are the variables, which I suppose are fractal like: each part of the fractal contains information for everything, but on a physical level only 1 aspect of that fractal can be experienced at a given moment, shaping that self. I guess. Something like that.  :-P

Mr.Flip

are reincarnations even real?? i mean how can that really work, i believe its just one shot period which to me seems most fair,
bedeekin has a point which is startin to irritate me cuz he always does  :-D the only reason why we would be reincarnated is to learn other than that i dont think its necessary because learning does come from time or experience for that sort and also free will which is crucial for understanding right from wrong, time has to exist even after death in oorder to be able to seperate different memories and such, but its still doesnt give me any evidence for a past life or reincarnation.
people say im an old soul that ive had many lives, really im 19 and i have no idea what they talk about, yeah it makes me feel nice but in reality its just me, ive had no ppast memories or experiences that i can acount for, the most joyful feeling was to be a fresh blank sheet of paper ready to be filled with experiences and memories that i would have to make, everything NEW, not already have memories or experiences to guide me or remind me of past errors or outcomes,
Instinct yes i can believe that and it makes more sense our body has certain functions that even as a baby it knows it cant deny.
(!)Spark it up