News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spirit in my dream.

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Maybe best not to read too much into such a short encounter, perhaps just take it as a sign of your development, and if you see the same spirit again try to figure out what it could be/mean. Did the spirit provoke any emotional response at all in you?

quant

Not in the slightest.  I looked it at it like it was just like a normal person standing next to me, it was only in the morning i realised what had happened.

quant

A couple of nights ago i ended up sleeping on the couch at home.  In the morning when i woke up i watched a bit of tv, there was a programme on about hauntings.  As i watched it triggered a memory i had had during the night.  I saw a figure infront of me, maybe 3 foot away, just standing there, wearing blue i think, it was a man, a spirit, my memory was only about 3 seconds long.  I think i woke up during the night and saw this person standing infront of me and was too tired to rememeber anything else.  I do rememeber not feeling scared, i felt confortable.  What does everyone think?