News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spirit Teachers

Previous topic - Next topic

Qball

A few weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night, and I saw four beings of white-gold light floating around my bed.
I knew right away that they were teachers, biut as they looked at me I also knew they did not want to teach me.
I went back to sleep and when I woke up I felt sad that these spirits had chosen not to teach me.
I asked them why they were unwilling to teach me, but I received no answer from them, so I figured if they weren't willing to answer such a simple question it might have been better that they decided not to teach me after all.
There was something odd looking about them. Around their lower bodies below the waist their legs appeared to be fused together. So one apendage below the waist which tapered off at the bottom. They appeared to be wearing some sort of crowns or golden headgear.
Has anybody else ever seen beings like them? This is the first time I have ever seen these types of spirits.