News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spirituality & Sexuality

Previous topic - Next topic

awareness

Below is an article about sex in the astral.  Thought some may like reading it.

ASTRAL DREAMSCAPE MANIPULATION
Part 1

By James Bartley ©2000

This treatise concerns the reptilian's manipulation of the Human Astral Dreamscape for the express purpose of promoting particular behaviors within the abductee. This subject deals with issues regarding sexuality, aggression, physical, emotional and psychological stress. This treatise will provide the most accurate information regarding reptilian operational methods that has ever been presented in history.

Astral Dreamscape Manipulation is a very pervasive form of behavior modification that most abductees experience at one time or another. Sadly, most abductees are oblivious to the fact that this is an aspect of behavior modification that is routinely practiced by the reptilians upon certain categories of abductees. Most disturbing, this type of manipulation is being perpetrated upon children. Doubtless the information contained in this treatise will generate a firestorm of controversy. I could care less.

Again, my writings are meant to be read by abductees with a Heightened Sense of Awareness. The manipulated muppets can go off and oscillate at a higher frequency for all I care. This treatise isn't meant for them. Their reptilian "familiars" would never let them read this and even if their familiars let them read it, the internet group list moderators and hosted abductee support group facilitators would not let them read it. So much for free will and choice. Just some more hive consciousness clichés.

The Draco-reptilian hive consciousness will simply not allow the abductees under their control to read this caliber of information. This is unfortunate since many with reptilian DNA are going through changes at this time. Their reptilian familiars are always on hand to ensure that the reptilian hybrids develop along the lines the reptilians want them too. Even if a reptilian hybrid baby was adopted and raised by warm loving human parents, his or her reptilian familiars will sooner or later make their presence felt and will try to turn that child into an obnoxious obscene "human being."

One of the principal methods of conditioning and behavior modification is through astral dreamscape manipulation. The Draco-reptilian hive consciousness will strive at all hazards to keep "their" hybrids under their control.

"A system that does not allow dissent also ignores dissenting information."
A quote by General Markus Wolf, the former director for East German Foreign Intelligence.

He might as well be describing the Draco-reptilian control over humans in general and reptilian hybrids in particular. The ironic thing is many of these hybrid "starseeds" always brag about how special and spiritually evolved they are never realizing that they never had a choice in the matter. Their overwhelming contempt and arrogance reveals them for what they are not to mention some of the perverted practices in their private lives.

Some have slipped through the cracks however. Some of my closest colleagues are reptilian hybrids that didn't allow themselves to be corrupted from within. It just shows that it is the quality of the SOUL that counts. Not the genetics.

I will describe how reptilians and reptilian host can invade the dreamscape and sexually assault humans. Doubtless there will be some who say this cannot be done. There is one reptilian host in particular that has said that my ideas about this have come from a movie starring Dennis Quaid called "Dreamscape." This naysayer is one of the worst offenders there is. He has been identified by more than one human female as having the ability to astral project himself into the astral dreamscape of a woman to either rape them or to sow fear and confusion into their dreamscape. I know another woman who has actually seen him "Shapeshift" for a brief instant.

He is what I refer to as a Dirty Reptilian Bumboy. He has propositioned female abductees and tried to encourage them to take part in videotaped sadomasochism sessions involving himself and another male. And yet to read his writings he comes off as an articulate reasonable individual, instead of the raping dirty reptilian bumboy that he is.

This "researcher" has told a personal friend of mine whom he tried to enlist in these debauched activities that taking part in sadomasochism sessions with multiple partners of both sexes allows the participant to develop more of a psychic link with the reptilians.

He said the reptilians would begin to appear to the participant more often if they take part in these sadomasochistic group sex activities. When my friend refused to participate, this "researcher" visited her that same night in his astral form and sat on the edge of the bed and smiled as a large reptilian brutally raped and sodomized my friend. My friend has a very pronounced psi ability which is why she is the subject of so much reptilian and human military interest. This Dirty Reptilian Bumboy has utilized numerous "notional identities" on the internet in order to shout down or marginalize the writings of those who are very familiar with the true nature of the reptilians.

He will alternately portray himself as an advocate of human freedom vis a vis the reptilians and on the other hand as someone who becomes incensed whenever anyone mentions "negative reptilians" and manifest online as a many headed viper under a hail of notional e-mail names. He will also send out links related to esoteric or occulted subjects in order to generate conversation or usually, provide himself an opportunity to comment about the subject matter himself.

He lurks on a number of internet group list devoted to UFO subjects to ensure that no meaningful discussion about reptilians is ever initiated and if necessary will generate a blizzard of that special brand of reptilian discord and chaos in order to stop those who are commenting about the reptilians from writing any further. His reptilian specialty is tormenting females on the various UFO list whilst hiding behind his various internet pseudonyms. What a gallant individual! With this Dirty Reptilian Bumboy we have a sneak preview of what censorship and media control will be like in the future. No dissenting opinions will be allowed under threat of slander, verbal abuse and physical and sexual punishment all under the guise of "Enlightenment and Spiritual Development."

He will even accuse his online enemies of having reptilian or Draco DNA if they mention having the ability to see the hosting entities overshadowing possessed human beings. He is the veritable embodiment of reptilian chaos, discord and sexual deviance and yet he has established himself as an expert on all things reptilian. He is an occulted practitioner along with some of his reptilian bumboy fellow "researchers" who likewise portray themselves as experts in the UFO field.

Keep all this in mind Dear Reader, when the "experts" in the UFO research field begin to attack my writings about the astral dreamscape manipulation of humans by reptilians and their alien vassals. If myself or my colleagues receive any more crap from this "researcher" I will release his name on the internet and provide interesting details of his private life.

The ability to astrally project oneself into the astral dreamscape of others for malevolent purposes has been practiced by Warlocks, Adepts and Sorceresses for centuries. There is nothing new about any of this. It is interesting to note that those who lend the most credence to dream visions from Indian Medicine Men or Eastern Mystics are the same ones who will be the most critical about my thesis that reptilians can manipulate the human astral dreamscape. They will agree with the notion that humans can have prophetic visions but anything that smacks of "negativity" in the astral dreamscape is merely a product of my warped imagination.

I challenge the readers to be honest with themselves when reading this material and ask yourselves if any of this may have happened to you. You may have brushed off the memories of what I'm about to describe as "bad dreams" or "strange erotic dreams" but I assure you, they are not. Astral Dreamscape Manipulation is intended to promote certain behaviors and tendencies within the targeted human abductee until these behaviors become an ingrained part of their character. If left unchecked, this process can lead to reptilian hosting.

Remember: Thoughts lead to words, words lead to actions, actions lead to character and character leads to DESTINY.

THE REPTILIANS HOLD THE TACTICAL HIGH GROUND

The reptilians hold the tactical "High Ground" in the astral dreamscape by dint of the fact that most humans are not lucid dreamers and the reptilians are "at home" in the astral dreamscape. Besides being paraphysical entities and mesmerizers par excellence, reptilians can shape and influence a dreamscape experience to suit their devious and sordid ends. Moreover the reptilians can further diminish what little lucidity and awareness humans may have in the dreamscape. The reptilians are intimately familiar with the way the Human Mind works and in particular how to create certain imagery or set the mood of a "dream."

With their psychic third eye vision they quickly do an "experience scan" in your memory banks prior to the abduction or dreamscape manipulation. Acting upon this pre-abduction intelligence, the reptilian may appear to the abductee as someone he or she had a crush on back in high school. At the same time her libido is revved up artificially by the reptilians.

Not only are they able to manipulate a human's erogenous zones but they are adept at manipulating the human endocrine system. Remember: Brain Wave function is regulated and controlled by certain hormones and alkaloids released into the brain and other parts of the body by certain glands.

Human Security Services are already using sonic waves to simulate particular brain wave patterns which trigger the release of hormones and alkaloids by particular glands nothing simpler. Humans can be made to have greater psi abilities merely by manipulating their brain waves and endocrine system. And all these New Age La Dee Dahs and Muppets think they have "developed" psychic abilities because of their contacts with their alien benefactors. As Barbie Bartholic points out, the reptilians know EVERYTHING about us.

They can manifest a credible simulation of a home from your childhood in order to set a certain tone, mood or feeling of familiarity. For example there can be two or more "human extras" standing around in your dreamscape childhood home. These "humans" are really reptilians assuming human disguises. (they wished they looked human) They will use familiar people in your dreamscape to lull you into a sense of security. Images of friends and relatives can be projected onto our dreamscape the same way electronic countermeasure pods on certain aircraft can project non-existent "bogies" onto the radar screens of the enemy in order to confuse or distract them from what is really going on. The are certain cues to watch for in the astral dreamscape.

Sometimes you can tell the "humans" are reptilians because there may be two that are about the same size and wearing the same or similar clothes as compared to a "leader" who may be slightly taller and always seems to be standing by your side or in front of you.

Often times they use the classic "interrogation" technique where they will sit directly across a table from the abductee and question them about their beliefs and propagandize them with the Reptilian Credo of Enlightenment through Physical and Spiritual Degradation. They can appear as humans, as military personnel, cloaked in robes or as full on reptilians. The lesser ranking reptilians usually stand behind the seated reptilian.

I along with a close friend who lives in the high desert was interrogated by three reptilians posing as high-ranking human military personnel. The "officers" were "seated" alongside each other in a high dais. They were flanked on one side by the federal flag with the yellow "admiralty maritime" braid and on the other side by some other flag. They kept "yelling" at us telepathically and directed most of their anger at me. I remember at one point turning to my friend and "thinking" to her: "Remember this. This is real, it's not a dream." Later we compared notes on the telephone. Based on similar accounts I have heard from other abductees and from what I remember from this particular experience, the entities were giving the impression of being "seated" behind a high dais as a means to conceal their tremendous height which is always a giveaway.

The leaders are usually conducting most of the psychic monologue to the abductee whereas the others just grunt or growl every now and then usually with a severe grimace or scowl on their faces. It's so difficult for them to conceal their utter contempt for humans.

We must learn to recognize when a dream is our own and when it is a "Stage-managed dream." The reptilians strive to immerse us in various dramas or scenarios which are meant to hold the attention of the percipient while at the same time weave in imagery and symbolism which is meant to promote certain behaviors and beliefs of which I will discuss in more detail later.

There is also a "filthiness factor" associated with the reptilians even though you may not see them in the dreamscape. The atmosphere seems to be saturated with their foul energy. What appears to be feces may be scattered on the floors. Bathroom or locker room scenes are typified by their filthiness. Large cockroaches and other bugs may be seen scurrying around in the astral dreamscape. Large Rats are often seen in a dreamscape polluted by the reptilians. These are just a few of the things that are described again and again in the astral dreamscape which create an atmosphere of foul malevolence whenever the reptilians are attempting to manipulate the human's perceptions and emotions. It is altogether apt if you ask me. Vermin such as huge cockroaches and rodents are symbolic of the putrid essence of the reptilians, sewer scum that they are. Indeed they intentionally use these types of illusions precisely because of the natural revulsion and fear it engenders within decent human beings. Tip there.

Human Awareness in the dreamscape suffers from what military fighter pilots refer to as "Cognitive Saturation." Cognitive Saturation occurs when a pilot of a high speed jet aircraft perceives too much visual stimuli at one time and in such a fashion as to not be able to properly control his speeding aircraft for a few critical seconds.

There may have been too many physical features that he perceived through his cockpit and Heads Up Display (HUD) at one time. Mountains, clouds, shimmering bodies of water, other aircraft, jet exhaust, flocks of birds, any or all of the above can contribute to momentarily flooding the visual senses of a human pilot. Add to this the stress of flying a high performance aircraft in realistic Air Combat Maneuvering (ACM) training or in actual air to air combat and the margin for error is very slim indeed. Many pilots wind up dying in air crashes as a result of experiencing Cognitive Saturation for only a few seconds.

(The American public for various reasons is generally ignorant of the frequent air crashes suffered by the military. Some of the military's aircraft should have been retired DECADES ago.)

The reader must remember the importance of retaining conscious awareness during our dream life. We spend fully 1/3rd of our life asleep.

No self disgusting reptilian or mind controller would allow such an opportunity to slip by without at least attempting to manipulate The Mind, Body and Soul of a sleeping human that the reptilians and mind controllers want to control. Each abductee has a certain degree of usefulness to the reptilians, some more than others.

As is the case with professional athletes in such high speed sporting competitions as Downhill Skiing or Race car driving WE MUST BE ABLE TO SLOW DOWN "TIME" WITH OUR EYES I.E. REGULATE THE INFLUX OF VISUAL STIMULI AND FOCUS OUR DEPTH PERCEPTION WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE ASTRAL DREAMSCAPE.

We've all heard accounts of great athletes describing the sensation of everything and everyone around them being in "slow motion" while they were performing some acrobatic feat in a football game or other athletic competition. They are accurately describing their ability to screen out extraneous or unnecessary visual stimuli and FOCUS THEIR WILL AND CONSCIOUS AWARENESS UPON THE IMMEDIATE TASK AT HAND.

Military Jet fighter planes have a very crowded "Heads Up Display" full of various computer graphics running simultaneously on their windshield. They can unconsciously block out all the unwanted data appearing on their screen and just focus their WILL and their Conscious Awareness on the data they want and the "bogey" they are after.

Keep all this in mind because the reptilians and their minions are masters of creating illusions, assuming disguises and dimming the awareness of human beings in or out of the astral dreamscape. In the dreamscape the reptilians can heighten the anxiety level of the abductee or promote mental sluggishness just as easily as if they were spinning the dial on an FM radio.

REPTILIAN ILLUSIONS IN THE ASTRAL DREAMSCAPE

The reptilians utilize illusion and disguises very frequently during physical abductions and in the astral dreamscape. Reptilians will often disguise themselves as old boyfriends, famous movie stars, musical artist etc. for the express purpose of raping human females. To provide an illustration of the ease in which the reptilians utilize illusions let us examine in close detail one of their favorite operational schemes.

Reptilians often bring human females to a place that has warm pools of water or what appear to be hot tubs or Jacuzzis. Human women are mass raped in these wading pool/hot tub environments. Artificial beach settings have been described by female abductees.

The critical reasoning faculty of the women has been switched off. It doesn't occur to them to question the possibility or likelihood that they are having a sexual encounter with a famous singer or actor. It's just an operational illusion that the reptilian is utilizing at the moment. Unless the woman wakes up with vaginal or anal soreness, involuntary discharges, bleeding, or a urinary tract infection, the woman may just brush off the memory as a strange erotic dream. Even then she may not associate the symptoms with the strange dream, if indeed she can even remember the dream!

Again we can borrow a term from military fighter pilots. In our example above, the abductee has lost "Situational Awareness" in the astral dreamscape because of the various and sundry methods of deception and manipulation and have become fair game for the reptilians.

It must be understood by the reader that there is PHYSICALITY in the astral dreamscape. Notice how a reptilian can seduce a woman or sodomize a man through layers of bed sheets, comforters and night clothes. They densify only those parts of their anatomy where and when they need to. They can be invisible in the visible spectrum and yet conduct forcible rape or sodomy that is a very real physical traumatic event to the human. The woman may see only an illusion of a famous entertainer or musical artist. There have been numerous cases of raping reptilians disguising themselves as Bruce Springsteen, Sting from the police, Tom Cruise and Tommy Lee Jones. Even Michael Jackson has been reported by credible female observers! On the other hand some woman may only see a close up of a hideous reptilian face and not be able to move or utter a sound.

And all this can go on with Tarzan lying sound asleep or otherwise immobilized and completely incapable of helping his significant other that is being sexually assaulted right next to him in the bed. If he's been properly programmed he will be of no help or support to his Lady and indeed can be quite abusive if that is what the reptilians want. In short Tarzan is a complete NO LOAD. Emotionally unavailable and even irritable when the subject of these "nightmares" and "experiences" are brought up, Tarzan becomes part of the problem instead of being a part of the solution.

VARIOUS PURPOSES FOR DREAMSCAPE MANIPULATION

Promoting fear is one of the most common and pervasive forms of reptilian dreamscape manipulation. This is ironic when you consider how often the Hive Consciousness tries to compel humans to "get over their fear."

The aforementioned Dirty Reptilian Bumboy spends all his online time trying to big shot his reading audience into believing humans are just "evolved reptiles" and cites the abundance of "ancient reptilian architecture" and "mytho-histories" as his proof that reptilians are spiritually evolved beings who are largely responsible for civilizing humans despite the fact that reptilians strive at all hazards to keep their very existence secret. Leave it to the UFO Research Community to not spot this apparent contradiction.

This dirty reptilian bumboy leads a double life. On the one hand he is an articulate urbane "Researcher" and on the other hand he lives out a demonic psychic existence replete with occultic rituals, sadomasochism, astrally raping women and creating FEAR and FILTH in the astral dreamscape.

He meditates upon the mental image or a photograph of a woman he wants to rape or a man he wants to sodomize. He is an occultic practitioner and performs many of these rituals during Pagan holidays. I would be amazed if even two percent of the so called UFO Research Community is aware that reptilian host can do these things.

The dirty reptilian bumboy then astrally projects into the dreamscape of the human woman and proceeds to perpetrate his vile acts of evil and perversion. The dirty reptilian bumboy that I've been writing about is secretly proud of his ability to engage in these kinds of diabolical activities. He often does his dreamscape raping in tandem with his real life "alter ego," another dirty reptilian bumboy who likewise fancies himself a "UFO EXPERT" or as he prefers "an INNER EARTH RESEARCHER." The latter is more apt because this individual is another reptilian host who also practices black magick. Exactly the kind of individual you'd expect to come out of the bowels of the Earth to assault human women.

From the standpoint of what I call "Psychic Security" it is dangerous and reckless to send photographs by mail or internet to people who may be reptilian host. The reptilian host can detect the residual energy signature in the photograph and subsequently develop a psychic link with the person in the photo. In occultic circles, this is known as an "Object Link."

If the abductee is in e-mail or telephonic communications with this host they are actually making it easier for the reptilian host to enter their dreamscape and perpetrate all manner of vile and perverted actions.

I once had the energy drained out of me after listening to a ten minute message on my phone machine left by an angry and frustrated female reptilian host that I had identified years ago. For some reason I make reptilian host very agitated. The telephone and the internet are merely electromagnetic conduits and the reptilians make full use of this when trying to manipulate and control humans. A common ploy is to have manipulated muppet abductees call up the hard core spiritual warrior abductees on the phone several times a day to waste their time and drain them of energy.

Astral Sex is physical sex. Although it may sound like a paradox, it isn't if you understand how frequency and resonance works. Many women wake up in the morning after being raped by a reptilian feeling soreness in their vaginas and sometimes in their rectums as well. The entire sordid experience may seem to the female abductee as merely an unusually erotic "dream" despite the physical discomfort. If that isn't mind control I don't know what is.

This dirty reptilian bumboy indulges in astral rapes. That's fine. I'll have his reptilian scalp one of these days. Depending on the women involved, these kinds of unwanted nocturnal rapes can create much fear and trepidation and be seriously disruptive of normal sleep patterns. Other women develop effective countermeasures and have even been known to exact some measure of revenge against these reptilian hosts.

Fear is also promoted through a seemingly endless stream of "mind games" perpetrated to confuse or intimidate the female abductee going through these astral rapes. The reptilian may create dreamscape scenarios where he lurks in the background and observes as the human goes through one manipulated drama after another. The reptilians like to stand off to the side and laugh amongst themselves at the psychodramas they are putting the abductee through. The reptilians literally feed off of our fear and anxiety which is reason enough for them to create these types of dreamscape scenarios.

Promiscuity is also programmed into abductees including pre-teens. The reptilians can turn up the sexual arousal mechanism in humans with little or no effort. The sexual arousal mechanism is activated within humans while at the same time, the human finds himself or herself in an "erotic" dream.

Through telepathic suggestion and perceptual manipulation the abductee is led into a scenario where they are encouraged whilst in this highly aroused state, to engage in sexual activity. The sexual activity the abductee is led into may involve reptilians, grays, alien-human hybrids and in some cases with other abductees. There are numerous variations of this type of scenario.

These erotic dreamscape manipulations can occur for several nights running. Or they can occur intermittently over a protracted period of time lasting weeks, months and years.
Not only will the abductee have these kinds of erotic dreams and act upon them in the dreamscape but also he or she will receive erotic mental imagery even during their waking hours. Telepathic suggestions will be utilized to encourage the abductee to engage in sexual intercourse. This particular form of conditioning is particularly effective on women.

A human female that has been conditioned in this fashion can become extremely promiscuous for an extended period of time. Needless to say, this creates a situation where the woman can be set up in a series of self-destructive negative relationships full of high drama and conflict. Not only will the reptilians feed off the anxiety and stress engendered within the woman but they will also feed off the sexual energy generated during the woman's many sexual experiences with different partners.

I know of cases where young pre-adolescent girls have undergone this kind of astral dreamscape manipulation. Night after night they are having "dreams" involving sexual activity to the point where they become preoccupied with thoughts of sex at all times of the day. They may begin to masturbate to such an extent that their parents notice this change in their behavior. They may even ask their parents questions involving sexuality.

There have been instances when young girls undergoing this kind of manipulation have been known to hide beneath the bed of their parents hoping that the latter will engage in sexual intercourse. The young girl may become an exhibitionist, walking around the house nude in front of her siblings.

We are talking simple cause and effect here. Since the reptilians have the ability to stimulate the erogenous zones of even pre-adolescent girls and bombard the mind with erotic imagery, the young girl in our example is incapable of doing anything except act out all the feelings and implanted suggestions she is given by her reptilian handlers. In a situation such as I have just described, it is incumbent upon the mother to be a source of guidance and support to the child who is undergoing these evil manipulations by the reptilians.

VIOLENCE PROMOTED WITHIN THE DREAMSCAPE

Violent and sociopathic behaviors can also be promoted through astral dreamscape manipulation. Children, teenagers and adults can be shown images of blood and gore in the astral dreamscape and can even be compelled to participate in violent scenarios in which the abductee is made to either watch or take part in horrific acts of violence.

The reptilians can use the image of a child's parents whilst they perpetrate acts of physical and sexual abuse upon the child. (In case the reader is wondering, the descriptions of psychosexual abuse given by the children has been obtained by parents with a heightened sense of awareness about the abduction syndrome. The reptilians typically mete out their reprisals upon the children of abductees who are actively resisting them.) Later I will discuss in more detail how sexuality can be manipulated to the extent of altering the sexual orientation of certain humans.

Regarding violence as a conditioned response, I know personally an adult male who was made to kill his wife and children again and again in the astral dreamscape. The killings would always be done in a gory vicious fashion. His waking hours were no relief either as "voices in his head" urged him to act on the "fantasies" he'd been having and murder his entire family. He told me that he could understand how someone could be made to kill after they had been subjected to this type of treatment for awhile.

Violent tendencies within males can be fostered by this type of manipulation. It is especially useful if the male is the partner of a female abductee that the reptilians want to keep in a state of physical and sexual degradation. The reptilians will use Tarzan as their proxy handler. Often times, if Tarzan is hosted himself or if he is being plied with deviant erotic mental imagery, he will begin to manifest deviant sexual desires including acting out fantasies of bondage and discipline upon his hapless girlfriend or wife. Vulgarity, sexual perversion and the need to control others are hallmarks of the reptilian influence upon human beings.

Violent tendencies can also be promoted within male abductees undergoing the "Alien Love Bite." Barbara Bartholic and Eve Lorgen have made in depth studies of this form of alien manipulation.

During the latter stages of the Love Bite manipulation, a male abductee can become enraged at the female he has become obsessed with. The aliens will send images into the mind of the male abductee of his targeted love bite partner having sexual intercourse with another man. It is as if a videotape is playing in the mind of the male abductee which is designed to drive him crazy with rage.

Abductees can be made to eat what appears to be raw meat, bloody "pancakes" or even human body parts such as hands in the astral dreamscape. Abductees have been known to suffer extreme nausea lasting for weeks or months after being subjected to this kind of manipulation. I cannot stress enough the importance of never eating or drinking anything in the astral dreamscape.

SEXUAL CONDITIONING OF ABDUCTEES

The final part of this treatise deals with the most controversial aspect of the reptilian astral dreamscape manipulation of humans. This is the conditioning of a certain percentage of humans towards adopting homosexuality as well as Sadomasochism and its related behaviors as an alternative lifestyle. Pedophilism can even be programmed into the abductee via this dreamscape manipulation.

Here comes the disclaimer and I'd like the reader to read this part twice so there is no misunderstanding.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL HOMOSEXUALS, BISEXUALS, SADOMASOCHIST OR BONDAGE AND DISCIPLINE AFFICIANADOS WERE CONDITIONED TO INDULGE IN THESE ACTIVITIES BECAUSE OF THE REPTILIANS. I AM MERELY SAYING THAT A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF HUMANS ARE SUBJECTED BY THE REPTILIANS TO A FORM OF ASTRAL DREAMSCAPE AND SEXUAL MANIPULATION WHICH HAS FOSTERED AN INCLINATION TOWARDS ADOPTING THESE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES. LIKEWISE CERTAIN ABDUCTEES CAN BE MANIPULATED INTO DEVELOPING A PROPENSITY TOWARDS PEDOPHILISM. BY NO MEANS ARE THESE TACTICS EFFECTIVE AGAINST ALL ABDUCTEES.

I will now describe how this is done. I mentioned earlier how the reptilians are able to "turn up" the sexual arousal mechanism in humans. This is an absolutely critical point to understand. Another is the fact that the reptilians and their alien vassals can ensure that an abductee remain single and celibate for extended periods of time. The reptilians have been known to alter the olfactory senses of female abductees to such an extent that they will react negatively and be immediately repulsed by the scent of human male pheromones.

By the same token a male abductee that has had his endocrine system altered can emit pheromones that will literally repel women. This is not conjecture or speculation. Thus we have male abductees who can have their libido manipulated at will by the reptilians and yet be unwittingly forced into extended periods of celibacy. This sets the stage for the astral dreamscape manipulations which may lead to this person's conscious or unconscious adoption of AN alternative lifestyle.

A male abductee will find himself in an astral dreamscape environment that is highly charged with sexual energy. He himself becomes aroused as the reptilians manipulate his libido. The male abductee will find himself in a bedroom setting. Oftentimes the bed will be large and circular. There may be one or two beautiful women lying on the end.

As he approaches the women, they begin to assume very seductive postures and positions on the bed. The male will find himself extremely aroused. He may begin to hear telepathic suggestions encouraging him to engage in intercourse with one of the women.

He will position himself so as to penetrate the woman. AT EXACTLY THE SAME INSTANT HE PENETRATES THE WOMAN, HE FEELS AN INTENSE PAIN IN HIS ANUS AS A REPTILIAN BEING SODOMIZES HIM. At this point the male abductee often times wakes up from the pain he feels. He feels an icky tingling energy in the bedroom and feels this energy throughout his whole body as if it had tried to penetrate his very being, but is now exiting his body. The icky tingly energy seems to hover directly over him but gradually begins to dissipate and finally goes away.

He may ponder and reflect on what just occurred. His pain and discomfort is real enough but he may not be able to relate his discomfort to the unusual erotic "dream" he just had. Soon after, the male abductee has another dream. This time he may be walking around in a large sparsely furnished house with a number of rooms. He may wander into a living room area and see a very attractive woman wearing lingerie sitting on a lazy boy lounge chair. There may be other people wandering around the house too. The male begins to feel aroused and the scantily clad woman beckons him to engage in sexual intercourse but since there are others walking around the house, the male is reluctant to engage in intercourse.

Finally he submits to the entreaties of the sexy woman and begins to kiss and caress her. She adopts a sexually provocative pose on the floor or on the lazy boy. He positions himself to have sex with the "woman" (as we shall see later, often times these women are not really women at all) and once again, the moment he penetrates her vagina, he feels intense pain in his anus as he himself is penetrated by a reptilian. The sodomizing reptilian is often times invisible during these activities.

Once again the male abductee immediately wakes up. Again, the room and his body are saturated with this icky tingly energy which seems to ooze out of his own pores. This time he is concerned because this is the second time this has happened to him. He knows that something is going on but can't figure out exactly what it is. He is concerned but he also begins to experience certain feelings and emotions during his waking hours.

He may begin to wonder what it feels like to engage in homosexual activity but quickly dismisses the thought from his mind. He may have "random" thoughts enter into his mind about the nature of pain and how it might be transformed into pleasure if a method is developed or introduced that will bridge the gap between the two. Of course, these are not HIS ideas. His reptilian "Familiars" are telepathically suggesting this to him. In a synchronistic fashion he may be exposed to certain types of literature or film which endorses or seemingly legitimizes in his mind this kind of lifestyle.

Soon the male abductee finds himself in another "dream." He once again finds himself in an erotic dreamscape with one or more willing partners.The women once again adopt certain positions to facilitate sexual intercourse.By now, the abductee, because of his previous experiences in the astral dreamscape which he can now remember, has consciously or unconsciously associated Heterosexual Intercourse WITH PAIN because of what the reptilians have done to him in the past each time he attempted heterosexual intercourse. He may be reluctant to engage in sexual intercourse for fear of the possible consequences and resultant pain that heterosexual intercourse engenders. This is an absolutely essential point to understand about all this: The concept of Heterosexual Intercourse has become associated with PAIN in the mind of the male abductee being thus manipulated.

Now the male abductee is reluctant to engage in heterosexual intercourse. However he is still in a very aroused state of being. The women are there and he is being telepathically encouraged to engage in sexual activity with them. So the male abductee arrives at a compromise. Instead of engaging in coitus with the women he decides to penetrate their orifices with his fingers.

So he penetrates the vagina of one of the women with his fingers and again, he feels simultaneous pain in his anus! He quickly withdraws his fingers and realizes that the entity probing him from behind has simultaneously withdrawn its member from his anus. He soon realizes that he can regulate the rate of penetration and the depth of penetration into his own anus merely by inserting his fingers in the vagina of the woman. His actions with the woman seem to synchronize with the anal probing that he is experiencing. Meanwhile he is receiving telepathic suggestions encouraging him to go along with it. "Go ahead, you know you really want to do it" or "its just a dream, go ahead, nothing will happen to you," or "it doesn't hurt that bad, keep doing it, it gets better."

He may continue in this fashion for a short while but then he stops, either out of revulsion or because he has reached a certain pain threshold.

The next time he finds himself in the dreamscape, he may find himself with women again but during the activity, one or all of the women "shapeshift" into a hermaphrodite type being i.e. one with both male and female sexual organs.

This "shapeshift" occurs whilst he is in a highly aroused state of being. This metamorphosis may occur as he is inserting his fingers into the vagina or anus of the "woman." Sometimes the male abductee may be momentarily taken aback by this sudden transformation but due to the conditioning both in the dreamscape and the telepathic suggestions and erotic homosexual imagery in his mind's eye during normal waking consciousness, he may decide to continue engaging in sexual activity. His reptilian familiars will still be encouraging him to continue this activity and will even encourage him to try this, that or the other sexual activity with the hermaphrodite.

Soon, whether it's this dreamscape experience or the next, the hermaphrodites may completely shapeshift into males. The reptilian sodomizing the male abductee may also materialize in the visual spectrum but as a man instead of a reptilian. That will come later if they so choose.

All of this has taken place over a period of weeks, months and years. By now the male has lost any interest in heterosexual intercourse. If the reptilians intend to turn this individual into a practicing sado-masochist/bondage and discipline practitioner they will begin to emphasize these kinds of activities within the astral dreamscape and in the mental imagery he receives during his conscious waking hours. The male abductee may be sodomized quite violently or he may witness other male abductees violently sodomized. Reptilians have literally been described wearing studded leather jackets in some of these dreamscape scenarios.

It must be understood by the reader that reptilians, despite all the propaganda espoused by their hive consciousness muppets, are very much mired in the lower chakras of existence. These are beings that are absolutely driven to sexually control humans and manipulate every aspect of their existence if they have the opportunity. The astral dreamscape manipulation of human beings is just one aspect of their methodology.

We haven't even discussed the relationship that crystal methedrine and "crank" have with the reptilians. Crystal methedrine and crank have a "Sympathetic Resonance" with the reptilians. Have you ever wondered why many cranksters and speed freaks become involved in acts of mayhem and sexual violence? Its because prolonged use of these kinds of amphetamines leads to the user becoming a "Host" for a reptilian entity.

The entity utilizes the host as a vehicle to wreak all kinds of mayhem and sexual violence and deviance upon society. Indeed crystal meth and crank use is the FAST TRACK TO BECOMING HOSTED BY A REPTILIAN ENTITY. Forget about occultic rituals and group meditations at vortex areas. This is the best (or worst) way to become a full on reptilian host. I have spoken to a mental health professional who told me that many people in the state hospital where this person worked were speed freaks who confidentially spoke of "the spirits" that told them to commit their crimes. Many people who use crank have confessed that their sexual desires became more and more deviant as time went on. They began to visit the child pornography sites on the internet or began to mentally sexualize women in a sadomasochistic and bondage and discipline fashion. I will discuss in more detail below how some abductees can be turned into pedophiles by the reptilians but this is a good opportunity to discuss how the reptilians and their alien vassals keep people addicted to certain forms of substance abuse.

DRUGS IN THE DREAMSCAPE

In my previous writings I alluded to the promotion of substance abuse amongst abductees by the reptilians. Sorcery by any other name is still sorcery. In the strictest sense, Sorcery refers to the use of natural or artificial substances by humans in order to attain a certain level of consciousness as a means of establishing and maintaining contact with non-human intelligences. I will now point out how astral dreamscape manipulation can and will be used to keep abductees of both sexes hooked on various drugs including but not limited to alcohol, crystal methedrine, crank, cocaine and marijuana.

If an abductee has given up alcohol for awhile, he may have dreams where he is drinking booze. Not just drinking beers but guzzling whiskey out of a bottle. The dreamscape environment might be simulated to look like a favorite pub or hangout. During this dreamscape experience, the abductee may be drinking with what appear to be old drinking buddies he hasn't seen in years. He may wake up in the morning with a hangover or a tremendous headache.

The ritualistic aspect of marijuana usage is exploited big time by the reptilians in the astral dreamscape. An abductee will find himself in a dream where he is back in a "party house" he used to hang out at as a teenager for example. Again, the reptilians have scanned his memories and know exactly how to create a reasonable facsimile of this party house. Everything including the Led Zeppelin posters on the wall will be simulated.

The abductee's party buddies as they appeared years ago will be present. Here is where the ritualistic aspect of pot use comes into play. The abductee will find a bag of pot in his pocket. He will pull it out and begin the ritual of removing the seeds and the stems or depending on the quality of the dreamscape pot, pull out little scissors and begin cutting up the buds. Every nuance of the joint rolling or pipe stuffing ritual is re-enacted in minute detail. Finally, the group gathers around in a circle and begins the ritual of smoking the pot and passing it around. The duration of these experiences are the same as if it were being done in real life with each smoker expectantly waiting for their next hit of pot.

When the abductee wakes up shortly thereafter (this is usually done in the late morning so the memory is still fresh) he may actually feel as if he's high on pot for few minutes. The reason he may feel high albeit momentarily is because the reptilians can manipulate brain chemistry in order to simulate the feeling of being under the influence of any drug they choose. They will even inject or otherwise introduce the drug into the sleeping abductee.

Barbara Bartholic actually has cases where the abductee woke up with powder under their noses or remembered seeing grays injecting them and telling them they were being injected with Crank!

For this and many other reasons, crystal methedrine and crank are some of the most difficult drugs to quit. When an individual is on speed they resonate at a different frequency than they ordinarily would. Excess nervous frenetic energy oozes out of the crank user which is assimilated greedily by any and all reptilians that are present in or out of the visible spectrum. Speed makes people paranoid and easier to manipulate. Some crank users begin to develop deviant sexual thoughts and desires and may begin acting on them. In some cases, crank users have found it well nigh impossible to stay off of the child porno sites on the internet.

Crank users are manipulated into becoming violent and unpredictable thus creating an environment of high drama and tension for the other family members in the household. The wives or girlfriends of crank users who have become hosted have described how they suddenly realized that the individual they were living with "was not the same man I married." This comes up so often that it cannot be ascribed merely to some kind of hundredth monkey effect. More like a hundredth reptilian host effect. The woman will notice that her crankster boyfriend or husband has developed extremely deviant sexual desires which he wants to try on "his" mate. "He's not the same man I married." No doubt.

When the speed user decides to quit using the drug, that's when the astral dreamscape manipulation kicks in that is tailor made to keep him on crank or crystal meth. There really is no need to elaborate on it suffice to say that they ensure that the user in the dreamscape is always in a situation where the drug is being used by himself and others or he is always in possession of the drug. Whether he's sitting in a dreamscape parking lot, theater, park or classroom, the former user will always find that he has his drug of choice in his possession. Pretty soon the crank user begins using again in "the real world" and the whole miserable cycle begins anew.

PEDOPHILISM IN THE ASTRAL DREAMSCAPE

Pedophilism is promoted much the same way as mentioned above. A man may find himself in an erotic dreamscape scenario with a woman. He begins to caress and fondle the woman. He is in a highly aroused state of being. The woman he is with contrives to make the man lie on his back and she mounts him while he is in a fully aroused state. However, the moment the woman mounts him and he penetrates her vagina, the woman shapeshift into a young child. Sometimes the woman will shapeshift into the man's own daughter.

Other times the man may be kissing and caressing a woman and then the woman will shapeshift into a young teenage boy. The man will be taken aback by this sudden change of events and pull back. Meanwhile a voice in his mind will be encouraging him to continue caressing this young boy. The voice will tell him things like "Go ahead. Its just a dream. Go ahead, no one will know." The male's erogenous zone is being manipulated by the reptilians all the while in order to keep him in this highly aroused state.

In the case of a female abductee, she may be having an erotic dream with her "ideal man" or someone she has a crush on in real life. One thing leads to another and right before she begins performing fellatio on the dream guy, he shapeshift into a young boy or in some cases, into her own son.

There are numerous variations of this form of astral dreamscape manipulation.
Suffice it to say that it is all meant to encourage that individual to begin indulging himself or herself in pedophilism.

HEIGHTENED AWARENESS PREVENTS IT FROM WORKING

I found this fascinating insight in the classic book "The Art of War"
by Sun Tzu which was interpreted and translated by General Samuel B. Griffith USMC Retired.

"All warfare is based on deception. A skilled general must be master of the complimentary arts of simulation and dissimulation; while creating shapes to confuse and delude the enemy, he conceals his true dispositions and ultimate intent. When capable he feigns incapacity; when near he makes it appear that he is far away; when far away, that he is near. Moving as intangibly as a ghost in the starlight, he is obscure, inaudible. His primary target is the mind of the opposing commander; the victorious situation, a product of his creative imagination. Sun Tzu realized that an indispensable preliminary to battle was to attack the mind of the enemy."

General Griffith might as well have been writing about Astral Dreamscape Manipulation by the Reptilians.All of the methods I've mentioned above have been used again and again by the reptilians and their alien vassals. Those abductees who haven't developed nausea or suffered a migraine and have actually finished this treatise now have the information they need to protect themselves from this form of manipulation and behavior conditioning.

Intelligence, especially operational intelligence, is worthless if it doesn't get to the people who have the most need for it. History has proven this time and again. The reptilians come out at night to assault us and manipulate us in the astral dreamscape. To paraphrase Mao:

"When humans sleep, the reptilians attack. When we are awake, the reptilians retreat"

The tide has turned. More and more spiritual warriors are awakening to the reality of the reptilian overlordship. Our ability to fight the reptilians on something approaching equal terms in the astral dreamscape is becoming more evident every night. Myself and the team I am a part of will continue to provide operational intelligence to the abductees with a heightened sense of awareness. I can assure the reader that they will not find this kind of information at a UFO conference unless my colleagues or myself is present. The UFO Research Community is a reptilian stronghold polluted with hive consciousness muppets spewing out hive clichés with boring regularity.

Our team has decided to bypass the mainstream UFO community and take this information straight to the people. So beware all of you dirty reptilian bumboys in the UFO research community and in the astral dreamscape. We are going to expose you for what you are. The TRUTH to a reptilian-reptilian hive consciousness muppet is like sunlight to a vampire or kryptonite to Superman. The Truth is anathema to the reptilians.

Nay

Oh no.. not the reptilian things again..... Arrrrrrghhh..  :brickwall:

Novice

I think that was the longest single post I've ever seen on these forums.  :yikes2:

Perhaps next time you can simply give a brief summary of your thoughts (like 4-5 sentences) and then a link to this page(s) wherever copied them from? Or maybe simply type the highlights of what you think regarding this topic?
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Nay

Highlight words like overlordship and dirty reptilian bumboys in the UFO research community and in the astral dreamscape.  

:grin:

Vilkate

I don't understand - what is he doing in our reptilian forum?..  :lol:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

WindGod

wow, that reptilian thing is "interesting"  :lol:

I wonder if James Bartley has any reptilian friends, or maybe his doctor is a reptilian?

I think the reptilians are nice to me because as a child, I used to keep gecko lizards as pets and feed them flies.   :smile:
Are weather forcasters psychic?

Nay

I used to catch Horny Toads, blue tail lizards and skinks....does that count? :grin:

WindGod

Quote from: Adrian
So there might be a thousand of more of "you" in the Astral at the same time. Just as soul mates are attracted to each other; so to would "all of you", and very often it is aspects of "you" that are your "guides", which can be thought of as "cheerleaders" in the Astral.

So in fact all of these experiences can easily be with yourself  :grin:

Adrian.

Had to read the entire thread again to catch this, thank you for the insight Adrian.
Over the years I've dream't about a "soul mate", they seemed like very real lucid experiences, as if the person was a long time friend.

I don't mention to my spouse, "hey honey, I had another dream about my soul mate", I don't think that's very constructive, however, I hope that my spouse enjoys similar dream experiences. I'll think of a way to open the conversation sometime.
Are weather forcasters psychic?

Shyness

I guess that "awareness" "hp" etc. etc. are one and the same person, with the same fears and obsessions?

Quote:
This subject deals with issues regarding sexuality, aggression, physical, emotional and psychological stress. This treatise will provide the most accurate information regarding reptilian operational methods that has ever been presented in history.

But my original post doesn't deal with that at all.
I was actually only dealing with my own doubts and insecurity.

Spirits and spirit guides can be loving.
If your deceased grandmother visits you,
why should you freak out and think it's a demon?
Why all these freakshows based on fear and not on love?

I think my own approach to life and the spiritual world is totally different.
It's a world that taught me love and forgiveness.
It's a world that learned me to love myself and to trust my intuition.

I also think that only a rational approach doesn't help me any further.
It's much more easier for me to rely on my intuition.

But sex with a spirit (guide), well that was something I've never heard of.
It's actually not much different than sex with a good friend.
Because there's trust and you respect one another.
Although there might be a danger that you fall in love and you forget to live in the real world.
But if a spirit guide is really a spirit guide he won't let that happen.
And if he isn't a spirit guide, perhaps he's someone who loves me.
Someone who wants to help me with certain issues.
And since everything he does or says is based on love it's not really scary.
The aggression and judgements from other human beings are far more scary.

Anyway, I've been reading a lot of opinions and quotes in this thread.
But how many of you had the same sort of experiences?
How many of do know their spirit guides?
How many of you have had a sexual relationship with them?

Did it any good?
Did it harm you?
And why?

About God, Jesus, Love and the Light,
that's the world my spirit guide always refers to.
It's the world that inspires him and makes him radiate love.
He won't run away if he would see Jesus.
Of course not, because Jesus is one of his inspirators.
Like of many others who live from their hearts.

Shyness

And another thing...

Sex isn't the same as rape.
A spirit isn't the same as a demon.
Enjoying sex isn't the same as being obsessed.

I think some people don't really see the difference between good and evil.
They don't see it, so it's evil.
They don't know it, so they judge it.

Actually James' post (thanks :-) perfectly described
how to handle things like this.
Be silent, be still, listen to your inner self
and to the answer that comes from within.

I think that being alert and to live from our hearts is the best approach ever.
That makes us see where love stops and where evil starts,
that makes us realize if we're on the right path or not.

Nay

What happens if you don't believe in demons or posession?  What does it become then.. your true self, seeking it out?

Shyness

I don't think you need to "believe" anything,
you only need to read someone's energy.
Then you know if you're in good or bad company,
whether in daily life, whether in the spiritual or astral world.

Nay

Quote from: ShynessI don't think you need to "believe" anything,
you only need to read someone's energy.
Then you know if you're in good or bad company,
whether in daily life, whether in the spiritual or astral world.
I believe that is true.  :grin:

learning

Dear Shyness

I respect your truth. I have a question or two for you:

What do Evolved afterlife/physical people do?

Have astral sex with physical/afterlife people?

Apparently no, they help other souls all the time to move up to higher spiritual levels.  There are hundreds of levels of afterlife consciousness for in-between lives people.

Find out:

http://www.astralpulse.com/thedirectvoice/RevDraytonThomas.wma

http://www.astralpulse.com/thedirectvoice/JohnBrown.wma

http://www.astralpulse.com/thedirectvoice/MahatmaGandhi.wma

http://www.astralpulse.com/thedirectvoice/GeorgeBriggs.wma

Also

http://astralpulse.com/directvoicerecordings.html

has more.

Respectfully,
learning

Shyness

And what would you have said if there wasn't any sex involved?
Or let's say that my spirit guide was a human being,
my professor for instance and I would have had sex with him.
Would you also be shocked?
Because professors don't have sex?
Do you really thinks that there's no sex at all in other dimensions?
Do you think that all sex is raw and loveless?

No, sex is energy and energy exchange.
With energy you could love someone or harm someone.
With our pure instincts we can kill another human being,
or we can build things up or try to reach or goals.
Energy isn't good or evil.
It depends on HOW you use the energy.

And why you always quote other people?
What about your OWN experience?
What did you learn from that?
What did love teach you?
What do your wife, you children, friends and family teach you?
What did your own interactions with the Divine teach you?

Or do you only talk about God and Love without experiencing a thing?
And yes, I talk about love, not about sex.
Because that's the language of the other world.

I also wonder how you approach human relationships.
In the same stern way or with a little bit more understanding and compassion?

If your wordly point of view is the same as your spiritual point of view
we will never ever understand each other.
But if you're able to describe your relationships with other human beings,
if you're able to define love and to show love, then  we can talk.
Because love is my way of living, at least I try to,
with or without spirit guide.

Selski

Quote from: learningApparently no, they help other souls all the time to move up to higher spiritual levels.  There are hundreds of levels of afterlife consciousness for in-between lives people.

Hi learning

Welcome to the Forums.  You've added your first post in a very interesting and somewhat emotive thread!  :grin:

I am wondering with regard to your quote.  How do you know that evolved/afterlife physical people only help other souls all the time?  Have you met them all?  

Why wouldn't they *show love* to physical people (through the act of sex)?  Sex for many physical people equates to a loving and caring offering.  If the afterlife people are aware of this (and you must assume they are given their evolvement as you put it), then what better way to gain the trust and love of a physical person by showing them physical love - as well as spiritual, emotional and mental love.

In fact, the sexual act CAN be an act of pure lovemaking.  As in making love.  

Wouldn't you say the higher/evolved beings are all about love?  I know most would agree with this.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with what you say (for I don't know enough about higher/evolved beings).  I have a "guide".  He's male.  I would class him as my "pal".   He's ridiculously down to earth with a fantastic sense of humour.  He's "normal" to me.  

I believe that there are many many different types out there in the "astral" - just like there are many many different types down here on planet earth.  As long as we feel comfortable with where we are and who we are with - and as long as we continue to use our intuition - then I think we can't go far wrong.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Shyness

I don't think that "learning" is "new" to the forum.
He already used 4 or 5 different nick names in this thread, which I find quite annoying and not very "evolved".

Perhaps I'd better leave out the sexual part and concentrate on the things that really matter to me.
I also like to leave out the good/evil part,
because that's a matter of distinguishing energy.
And that's more suitable for another kind of topic.

The new question is: what is a spirit guide?
Is it our Higher Self or is it another (godsent) entity that helps us on a spiritual level?
How do we recognize our spirit guides, how do we communicate with them?
What do we learn from them?
Is it nececassary to know them or do they also help us when we're not aware of them?
And last but not least: what are your OWN experiences with spirit guides?

My own experiences are all about communication, learning, insights about all parts of life, including fear, sorrow, love, sex, and the whole range of human emotions and experiences.
We most of all talk about it, like one would do with a friend, a teacher, or something in between.

For me spiruality is something that is happening right here, right now.
All that I know and assume to know is based on experience and not on philosphical pondering and the books I've read.

Shyness

Sarah, thanks for you post :-)

This makes sense to me.
Especially your remark that sex may be an act of LOVE.
But some people think that all astral stuff is demonic stuff, and that sex is nothing more than raw animal instinct.
If someone gives sex so less credits, I wonder how on earth they could have a satisfying love life with their lovers or a spouses.

Sex and sexual expression, freeing ourselves from sexual traumas and anxieties can ALSO spiritual healing.
Learning to LOVE in any way, with our mind, our heart and our body, right here, right now, that's also a very important in life.

I think that spirit guides can help us with that.
They don't make love to us because they need to o have sex,
spirit guides ain't the guys from our local pub, it are entities that CARE about us, they show their love and help us through the issues that bother and block us.

Perhaps it's an interesting question to ask whether sex stops in after life.
And how God, the angels and saints think about sex,
about or sexual problems on earth and about a spiritually balanced kind of sex.

I wonder if anyone who is judgemental about sex (no matter on what level) has ever thought about this seriously.
because it's very important to know ourselves, in every way, before we can move on to a higher level of consciousness.

learning

To Sarah:  Thank you so much.  I believe you are right, in that some do have astral sex besides helping others.

To Shyness:  I love you.  All your perceptions are a perfect mirror of the infinite expressions of divine love.:)

Nay

IMO, the only being that would show love in a sexual manner, would either be a living human that is projecting or a ghost that is vibrating on a very low energy level and was, when alive, a sexual predator or sexually defunct in some way while alive.  

They are just hanging out waiting for the next niave person to come by and get drawn into their drama.  I'd say, get away as quickly as you can, because sooner or later, the real reason behind all this...sex will become evident.

Interesting....the different points of views.