symptoms since seeing the light . no one to speak it without sounding crazy.

Previous topic - Next topic

missyboo

1- during meditation I was pulled to a bright light where I saw my own light try to merge with it. I felt oneness and like I was floating out of my body to this light. I was also aroused which was weird. Then I woke up and had a bad headache.
2- everthing was intensifed like noise,light and I felt dizzy for days with that headache.
3-I still see particles,vivid colors,white dots while my eyes r open.
4-see waves of white and yellow colors when eyes r closed.
5-my chest at times feels congested in the middle, then gets really hot and then really cold like as if I put vicks on it.
6-I have no thoughts or desires I once did. I only look forward to my meditation.
7- I'm always in a state of bliss as if I'm a child. I no longer worry.
8- im very sensitive and became a vegetarian.
9- became more concerned with maintaining health.
10- I have hear voices and flashes of almost like movie clips in meditation and sleep.

Thats all I can think of for now but I know there r more. Has anyone gone through It's and if so what has happen and why have I been so changed. I am no longer the person I once was and I have no one to speak to without sounding crazy. thanks for ur help

Lionheart

Your life is certain to change once you delve into Meditation and Astral Travel. They both open your mind to new possibilities and inner peace. They also tend to open your eyes to  paranormal visions. You are learning to use your 3rd eye now. These orbs and color waves and things have always been there, you just didn't let them in before. Some people report being able to see Auras after learning to Meditate/OBE. The fluctuations in your temperature, hot/cold/ come when you are changing your focus away from your physical body. That's completely normal though. The voices, flashes and movie clips are also normal when you start to Phase. I tell people just sit back and watch, you are the Director, enjoy your masterpiece.
Good Luck and Safe Journeys!

Volgerle

Not sure, but it could be also a part of the package of symptoms of what is generally labelled "Kundalini (awakening)"? I am no expert in this, but there are some interesting threads and (sub)forums you might find at Robert Bruce's forum.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forumdisplay.php?25-Kundalini-and-the-Serpent-of-Fire

Not that you also find good answers in this wonderful forum here, just as an addition it could be helpful since the AD forums have a lot more topics on 'mysticism' there (probably since R. Bruce is also into it).

majour ka

I have had similar experiences, most of them beautiful, empowering and life enhancing some of them as if ive over sensitised my mind...and I probably had.

I wouldn't worry about it, but I can defiantly recommend spending some time in nature. Take some exercise or just walk, eat plenty. Meditate a little less for a couple of weeks.

Read a biography of a yogi.

w

I've had a similar experience, but not with all of these "symptoms", only some. It happened during meditation for me too. I felt as if I'd got a very brief insight into... the true way of things, the meaning of life (I'm not sure what to call it). Very powerful experience.

I find it interesting that you see waves of white and yellow with closed eyes. I see these colours too behind closed eyes! Though for me it's not all the time; only in certain circumstances. I see yellow far more than I see white, and I've noticed over time that it's when I feel a strong sense of connectedness, or love.

I feel lucky to have experienced this.