so i did this technique and I SAW SOME KIND OF GODDESS!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

majour ka

No i haven't been smoking amsterdams finest and I dont normally do flowers and fairys I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

However ive been practicing this for a short while http://www.ananda.org/meditation/support/techniques/hong-sau/

And last night while practicing for around an hour I found my self in a blissful state and saw a woman in lotus position with several arms and like a head dress thing. She was made of blue. violet and gold light. She was holding things but I couldn't make them out.

Was truely amazing and unexpected. Wonder what the significant's might be.

Stookie_

That wasn't a woman. That was Vishnu, and he's male. Very feminine looking though.

CFTraveler

That's funny, I thought Lakshmi, even though she dresses in pink/red.  But she sits on the lotus and brings abundant things.

majour ka

wow! that's like what i saw an there was some red going in it all but to be fair I couldn't tell who it was.

It got me thinking... maybe over thousands of years of practicing those techniques the Hindus have created a collective consciousnesses I kinda tapped into/reached but I doubt i saw an actual Goddess lol...but maybe my human mind interpreted where I was/reached as the image of him/her.

I have to say im sure she was female,

thanks peeps