The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence

Previous topic - Next topic

ThaomasOfGrey

Lots of us are talking about it. It has been predicted to happen, some say it already has happened. This idea is a global mindset shift, a domino effect triggered by a particular event. We are talking about a radical change unlike anything in our recorded history. We might gain highly psychic powers and the ability to more freely manipulate reality. Earth could move to the "5th dimension" as we are to believe other cultures have before us.

Is any of this real? Some people claim to already have moved over to 5d. What might the event be, how would it work? Start your speculation engines  :evil:

Lumaza

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on April 01, 2018, 00:53:07
Lots of us are talking about it. It has been predicted to happen, some say it already has happened. This idea is a global mindset shift, a domino effect triggered by a particular event. We are talking about a radical change unlike anything in our recorded history. We might gain highly psychic powers and the ability to more freely manipulate reality. Earth could move to the "5th dimension" as we are to believe other cultures have before us.

Is any of this real? Some people claim to already have moved over to 5d. What might the event be, how would it work? Start your speculation engines  :evil:
The only way I could see a Event of that magnitude occurring is if it's a end of the World as we know it event. Let me explain why. Lemuria was a civilization that was way more advanced than those outside it's confines. What took Lemuria down was when it tried to help others outside of it's territory.
The teachings were kept by the Rulers of these other area and manipulated to create "control". That "control" is still in place today. |

In my opinion, the only way we move to a 5th Dimension is to remove all memory of this one. Otherwise the new dimension would become corrupted as well.
The "Love and Light" community thinks we are going to fall to the ground and everyone is going to be instantly updated. That in itself would cause Worldwide death. What about the people driving, flying, or involved in some dangerous work at the time? They say we would be frozen for that moment. Okay, so you are okay for "that" moment. What happens when you are "unfrozen" and find yourself still in that vehicle or dangerous situation? There are so many negative implications there.
The Love and Light community can't wait for this to happen. The thing they fail to see is that for it to work, we wouldn't be able to have any conscious recall that we existed before it.
They did have a "timetable" for it as well. It was supposed to have already occurred. But as usual the date is constantly being pushed up by people that won't let go of it. It was supposed to have been md March, a few weeks back. It will be the "death knell" for the QHHT practice as well. They have become front and center on this "prediction". I feel bad because that was Dolores Cannon's life work that they are destroying. She transitioned herself back in 2014. She was a great woman!

I see the Event as more of a "revelation" that is coming soon. The Gov't has been slow rolling the news that "we are not alone" in the Universe. Unfortunately it seems the only only people that are aware of this slow roll are the people that already know this is the truth, the UFO community itself and even they have their doubts. It has recently been in the Washington Post and New York times, but the result is "crickets".
Now if a Mothership revealed itself on the White House lawn or in the air in plain view, that would be a "Event". Social media, media in general, everyone would have that new "reality" right in their face. Changes would soon follow.

I do "know" something is coming. What that something is, I have no idea of. But I know it's "big".

A few days ago on a Radio talk show I heard, Dr. Michio Kaku said that he believes that our realm here used to be 11th dimensional. He came to that conclusion through mathematical equations plus past teachings of our Ancients. He also believes those other dimensions are still around us here today. Yet, we can't access them like we used to. He says that quantum computers will change that.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Karxx Gxx

I listen to the kyron channeler, and kryon talks about the 'new energy' that we started to have starting at 2012. Think it was fully developed like in 2014 but none the less, you could say that was the big change that is going to let the change we want to happen. Also I do agree we already did move up dimensions or w.e based on personal experience. 

The next big gloabal shift starts is when 1% of people are 'enlightened' and that is something I beleive that is going to happen in my lifetime. Or at least it will be waaaaay more common, like 1/1000 people at least which is still huge. Awesome that everyone doesnt have to go on that journey to make a global shift to start.

I also agree that we are collectively choosing to acheive this 'ourselves' for the most part. Not like a random event where some alien comes and changes everything, or changes something in earth itself that will cause us to change.

I do think we will have those powers eventually on a more global scale. I beleive we can do it now. Thats something I plan on working on anyway after enlightenment.

QuoteIn my opinion, the only way we move to a 5th Dimension is to remove all memory of this one. Otherwise the new dimension would become corrupted as well
Im not sure why we would need a dimension thats not corrupted. I dont think it ends at 5, so what would seperate 5 from 6? Just curious on your view about this in general. Havnt delved into that thing really anywho.
The memory thing, I see what your saying. The past changes but the memory isnt really the relevant part as we cant remember a change we cant be in. So somethign can remember about a thing that never happened. Semantics.  :-P
Your way is The way

baro-san

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on April 01, 2018, 00:53:07

Is any of this real? Some people claim to already have moved over to 5d. What might the event be, how would it work? Start your speculation engines  :evil:

Let's see ... tomorrow's April 1st!
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Lumaza

Quote from: baro-san on April 01, 2018, 03:36:33
Let's see ... tomorrow's April 1st!
Yes we will soon see!  :-o

This is the kind of hype and anticipation it is getting on the web right now:
"Decided to put here as well the comment that I made in Pod's post in new profiles where she wonders what would happen if The Event takes place this Easter Sunday. This is just informational.

This is what I wrote: "I still wonder if Dames' RV is correct and an energy hit happens just after the Chinese station comes down -which according to the latest information would be around 7:25 p.m. EDT (2325 GMT) Sunday; other place has it at 4:30 p.m. EDT (2030 GMT) Sunday, give or take 8 hours." "

That quote/post comes from this Forum here. They have 19 pages on this topic at the moment: http://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-very-close-now-10-9-8.2087/page-19
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I feel like there was already a big shift in 2012. I don't know what it means exactly or the mechanics of that shift but I do know it didn't really change our physical reality much if at all. I do believe it was just one of many to come though.

Another is going to happen or is possibly happening as we speak. These energies are often very subtle and the changes are frequently barely perceptible.

I don't for a minute think it is about a sudden Earth change or shattering event. We don't want that. As it is it will be something some of us may be lucky enough to look back on one day and say I remember when...

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on April 01, 2018, 04:35:49
I feel like there was already a big shift in 2012. I don't know what it means exactly or the mechanics of that shift but I do know it didn't really change our physical reality much if at all. I do believe it was just one of many to come though.

Another is going to happen or is possibly happening as we speak. These energies are often very subtle and the changes are frequently barely perceptible.

I don't for a minute think it is about a sudden Earth change or shattering event. We don't want that. As it is it will be something some of us may be lucky enough to look back on one day and say I remember when...

So what you are saying is that there has always been and will be more of these "mini Events". I can agree with that. My eyes were "opened up wide" in 2011.
...but all these people here beg to differ: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+event

Nameless

I think some events are relatively small and pass by unnoticed. Others are quite large such as 2012 and what's coming. But in the grand scheme they aren't noticeably catastrophic.

I remember in the early 90s I had this huge feeling/knowing that there would indeed be a change in roughly 20 years time. At the time I only hoped I'd be around to witness it but even then I knew whatever it was we wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it for at least another 10 to 20 years.

Let's see this is 2018. The next few years the changes will still be subtle BUT they will build on each other and become more revealing due to the layering.

Haven't looked into this much but want to now. Thanks for the links.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on April 01, 2018, 05:27:25
I think some events are relatively small and pass by unnoticed. Others are quite large such as 2012 and what's coming. But in the grand scheme they aren't noticeably catastrophic.

I remember in the early 90s I had this huge feeling/knowing that there would indeed be a change in roughly 20 years time. At the time I only hoped I'd be around to witness it but even then I knew whatever it was we wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it for at least another 10 to 20 years.

Let's see this is 2018. The next few years the changes will still be subtle BUT they will build on each other and become more revealing due to the layering.

Haven't looked into this much but want to now. Thanks for the links.
Well, the Pope recently said there is no "Hell". So I guess we need to take "Hell freezing over" off the table, lol!  :-D

EscapeVelocity

Yeah, the Catholic hierarchy is rapidly backtracking from that interesting statement.

I tend to agree that these "consciousness advancements", as much as I have anticipated them, haven't really materialized in the way I expected...so, I am generally in agreement with Nameless; they may be occurring in smaller, less obvious ways. I am, admittedly, probably less sensitive to these things than some others but I did notice back around 2006 the partial consciousness shutdown and "upgrade" that occurred over a 3 day period that was described in one of Dolores Cannon's books. I don't pretend to be exact on these events, only those confirming with my own experience; some you sense, some you don't; the truth of the timing to these things may prove to be much more a variable/individual thing than I can currently understand or describe.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on April 01, 2018, 11:21:41
I tend to agree that these "consciousness advancements", as much as I have anticipated them, haven't really materialized in the way I expected...so, I am generally in agreement with Nameless; they may be occurring in smaller, less obvious ways. I am, admittedly, probably less sensitive to these things than some others but I did notice back around 2006 the partial consciousness shutdown and "upgrade" that occurred over a 3 day period that was described in one of Dolores Cannon's books. I don't pretend to be exact on these events, only those confirming with my own experience; some you sense, some you don't; the truth of the timing to these things may prove to be much more a variable/individual thing than I can currently understand or describe.
That gradual "push" has been occurring for a while now. I don't consider it a "Event" though. I see the word "Event" as more of a extraordinary occurrence with a profound effect.

Volgerle

Quote from: Lumaza on April 01, 2018, 19:04:15
That gradual "push" has been occurring for a while now. I don't consider it a "Event" though. I see the word "Event" as more of a extraordinary occurrence with a profound effect.
I do not really believe in 'The Event'.

I believe in 'The Shift'.
:wink:

It's a different thing, it might consist of separate events building up on each other. So yes, something might happen that is registered by many.

However, we had a similar frenzy in 2015 for September ( see here: http://in5d.com/2015-frequency-shift/ ) like we had now for March, not to mention December 2012 when many expected more drastic events. They did not happen. Nor in 2015. Not sure if they happen now. I do not exclude possibilties but remain on the skeptical side.

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on April 01, 2018, 19:26:28
I do not really believe in 'The Event'.

I believe in 'The Shift'.
:wink:

It's a different thing, it might consist of separate events building up on each other. So yes, something might happen that is registered by many.
I agree!

QuoteHowever, we had a similar frenzy in 2015 for September ( see here: http://in5d.com/2015-frequency-shift/ ) like we had now for March, not to mention December 2012 when many expected more drastic events. They did not happen. Nor in 2015. Not sure if they happen now. I do not exclude possibilties but remain on the skeptical side.
This I truly worry about. This crushes people's faith completely.  :-( :cry:

My occupation brings me into contact with many like minded, good natured people. The "hit" those people took when the 2012 prediction didn't go through, the way they had planned, was enormous. Many of these people were the "Light and Love" crowd. But their kind hearts and generosity was important. After the 2012 no-show, they lost that generosity and kindness and just became regular people again.

I believe that "balance" is needed and very important in this realm. Anything that tips that balance will be noticed sooner of later one way or the other.

The last scheduled date, (not for a Event, per se, but an announcement) was when Courtney Brown was going to come out with some kind of "revelation" acquired through the use of Remote Viewing, that was going to shock the community. Well, that was a major fail and he did more damage to that community that he realized. I even heard him afterwards on a Radio Talk show trying to explain himself, but the host "roasted" him for what he did.
We even had a thread here based on his upcoming announcement. After the "bust", the community could only say two words and that was "Marketing Scheme"! It was a March date as well. Coincidence?
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/courtney_browns_announcement_for_15th_march-t44124.0.html
Unfortunately, the QHHT community will lose faith as well. I see there are still some people in it that won't let go though. They still have faith. But what happens when they finally lose that faith?

Right now all of this can be summed up in a Poison song "Give Me Something To Believe In".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uamDMoW4o

Xanth

I've never understood all this "dimension" talk...

Thread Killer

Quote from: Xanth on April 02, 2018, 16:18:57
Ya, me too. Is it like the highest achieving kids pull up the lowest kids by increasing the average? If so, not much incentive to work on yourself. Just wait for whatever they call this and get pulled along on a spiritual free ride.
Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.

baro-san

It is just people's attempts to name the "beyond 3D". Nomenclature matters less.

I believe that honest people have widely different psychic experiences because of their differences in their beliefs.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Lumaza

Quote from: Thread Killer on April 02, 2018, 18:39:41
Ya, me too. Is it like the highest achieving kids pull up the lowest kids by increasing the average? If so, not much incentive to work on yourself. Just wait for whatever they call this and get pulled along on a spiritual free ride.
That isn't true though. These people aren't looking at this for a change for themselves personally. Their wish is for "everyone" to experience peace, harmony and a new way of being. They aren't looking for a "spiritual free ride". It's not about "them". It about everyone. These people think about other's pain and suffering, not their own.

Lumaza

I agree. It's really hard to get your head around this. I understand what dimensions are. I just don't understand how changing to another one would alter the consciousness itself.
What it seems they are wishing for is a magic wand to suddenly change everything into "Rainbows and Unicorns". I'm sure that isn't the World that the Science community is expecting, once they finally get the ability to traverse dimensions.

Lumaza

Quote from: baro-san on April 02, 2018, 21:31:26
It is just people's attempts to name the "beyond 3D". Nomenclature matters less.

I believe that honest people have widely different psychic experiences because of their differences in their beliefs.
We have already seen this to be true. The same entity can be viewed as "Angel", a Demon, a "Extraterrestrial" and so on, depending on the belief system of that certain person.
We have seen often here, that one person's Saint is another one's Sinner. It all has to do with "perception".

From some we hear ET's are bad because they abduct people. But then from others ETs are good because they are abducting people to help them on some level. The same circumstance is being viewed in different ways. A Terrorist is a villain to us, but a hero to another Terrorist.

Stillwater

Well, honestly, it isn't new language to me. It goes back before my time to the 70's, when they would talk about a shift to the 5th dimension that would happen in 2 years. It always seems to be right around the corner. Very similar predictions were made when the new agers moved to the internet around 97, and a new audience was there.

The Heaven's Gate cult (which ended in mass suicide in 1997) took up the same message right on schedule, but at the last moment, changed their preaching to indicate that the adherents had to die at the right moment to be taken away by the Hale Bop comet.

I recall similar messages from groups from 2000-2003. It died down after that, but came back with a vengeance in the 2012 movement.

Ultimately, to understand what is behind it, you have to understand American cultism, and how it propagates.

Cult leaders look for people who are on the fringes of society, and who don't fit in. These people are usually either desperate, or want some major change in their lives. Sometimes they feel like they can barely hold on in their current state in society. These people are vulnerable to indoctrination. They are told a story about how not only are things going to change, they are going to change drastically and fast, and they can prepare themselves for the changes. This is the magic bullet for picking them up and getting them to the van.

The same core messages from these cults trickled into the new age movement, and spread to people who were outside the cults, but who were in a similar state of mind to people who would normally be vulnerable. We see them echoing even today.

I think that if you are mentally responding to messages like this, it is worth taking a step back, and asking yourself if you are in a similar state of mind.

-Do you feel like you can't make it another 2 years on this earth as things are going?
-Do you feel like you are at the end of your rope?
-Do you feel like you are different from everyone around you?
-Would you like everything to be different?

If you are coming to these ideas from this state of mind, you need to be aware that you may be vulnerable to this form of trickery.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Phildan1

I was researching some of these groups too and it can be very dangerous. I was only interested in some, if they may answer some questions but I swear these belief systems are so well planned that for some people it never drops off that it is a scam.

Nice stories about that ET's will save us and that a shift comes gradually (which may never happen, not even in your lifetime lol), that the equation of people's goodness and vibration is now the biggest and not negativity etc... and that you will go to "New Earth" and 5th dimension... I wonder how many people still eat this. The funny thing is that some of these "reporter" people are not even "lieing" consciously, they tried to share these theories and people become more happy about that power which they got. Like it doesn't matter that it is based on lies and misconceptions, the effect is good. Well that is my point, eventually it is a good effect but still based on beliefs and nothing real. Of course we may see that shift but the reality on this planet shows the complete opposite, a total mess and confusion among billions, sucking in hellish jobs and being low levels of consciousness. Nothing ET saving will happen lol in my opinion, because it won't do any good. You save idiots and I don't think it is beneficial to any agenda.

Saves us from what? From ourselves? We are coming and going into different physical systems, only humans tend to think we are so unique that an ET race will come only for us to grab our butt. Who wants to save billions who are full of fears and self-fulfilling beliefs?
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Lumaza

Well said Stillwater!  8-) There have been countless supposed "Event dates" going back as far as History can count. It seems we have a new generation coming in. It seems to be a mix between the New agers and the Now generation. I have a new name for it "New Age NOW", lol.

Like I had thought, the community has gone mute on this, except for a few that used it as a "placebo effect" for change in their own lives, which is a good thing in itself.

Allison Coe's youtube has gone mute as well. She did post a video after the timetable was up, that said she would never post another date again. She then quickly took it down. It was amazing to watch all her light and love fans turn into "grumpy old men". She was bombarded with negative comments.

About 3 weeks ago I was doing a Phase/soak session, per my Doorway technique. I got to the step where I lose myself in thought for awhile. While experiencing the mental chatter, I soon noticed that things were being said, thought of, but not by my 1st person view.
At the time, I was contemplating negativity that would be a result of this "event announcement". The words, "I was negative too a few days before I passed" came into my mind. I felt some kind of telepathic conversation was occurring. The person also used the word "Bumpkin" in frustration of how "her" life's legacy and many other people that are using the QHHT program to help people is "tarnished" now. At this point, I figured this could be Dolores herself that was speaking or the data of her at least. I spoke to Dolores in the past on her Radio show. She would never allow any negative talk on her show. She was a very positive person. Perhaps someone knows her well and can either confirm of deny that she "negative" for a few years before she transitioned on. They can also confirm whether she would ever use the word "Bumpkin".

I still feel that something extraordinary is going to occur soon. Whether it is a announcement, revelation or a some kind of large happening. I don't see it being a dimensional shift though. I would go for a shift in consciousness though, in the way that people realize they are not the only one's that inhabit this planet. For people to be more aware and respect others would be the kind of event I wish for. But like they say, it starts with us.

Stillwater, I am guilty of a few things on that list too. But aren't we all in some way?
 -Do you feel like you can't make it another 2 years on this earth as things are going?       No
-Do you feel like you are at the end of your rope?            No
-Do you feel like you are different from everyone around you?            Not everyone. But Yes
-Would you like everything to be different?                    No Not everything. But like I said, I wish people were more "aware".

I had LD a few nights ago whereas I awoke, went to the computer to log on and found that the Internet was down. I then turned on the TV and found it blank too. It was a good day. I went outside and began travelling around watching people communicate once again in one on one conversations, never interrupted at all. It was a good day!  :-)

Stillwater

Yeah for me... It was around 1998-99, and I was just coming to grips with the idea that there were things about this world which were not obvious to me only years before. I had been reading all of the Upanishads I could find. I read a bit online here or there too. I am sure some of you would remember "Spiritweb", hehe.... it was a collection of useful articles about meditation mixed in with heaping piles of new age lies, lol. But I read some of the latter, and entertained it. If some of what I thought about the world was wrong, why not other things? The big one that year was Niburu, which was coming in the year 2000. It was a dubious story to me, but then I kept an open mind. I kept an eye out to the sky for any signs as it was described to be approaching. Never saw anything. The date came and went. And the people on about Niburu started making new dates for next year. And they did it again the year after that. It was the perfect illustration to me that I should be careful about letting my "bs detector" become too lax.

I didn't believe per se, but I kept an open mind, and I didn't dismiss it as total rubbish until after the fact. I am very scientifically minded. I believe in reason and evidence. I have worked in an engineering field for years. I should not have supposed that for a minute that such a large object could be out there but unknown to science, but somehow I let that one slide.

That was probably the closest I ever came to the cult mindset. Now let's say I had a few more warning traits... like I had a broken homelife, no life prospects, I felt desperate, maybe I had been a person with some substance issue. Add a couple of those traits to my mindset at the time, and you have a person very vulnerable to cult-thinking.

It's sort of funny too... the same ones they've been using for years are still in use... 5th dimension / the greys / Niburu / Pole shift are still in circulation every 2 years or so, hehe.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Nameless

I never understood the cult mindset. I would always be the one in back asking why and likely get thrown out. But the more I live the more people I see who just don't think and don't seem to have any desire to think either. I find it really strange as who can live like that.

I've often wondered though if people are truly geared to always be looking around the corner and for the next big thing. Like Lumaza and others have stated I too feel there is something coming. But when I think about it it feels like it really already has or has been put in place. We just can't 'see' it yet.

So it's like the portrait is finished but now we have to wait for the unveiling. However I aint sticking no date on nuttin'. LOL

LightBeam

I think that Earth already exists simultaneously in many many dimensions, many alternative realities as well as our spirits. Whether this frequency energy that composes Earth as we are currently perceiving it will shift somehow, I don't know. But as I said a duplicate of this exact system already exit in this so called 5th dimension, we (as we currently perceive ourselves) are just perceiving the slower frequency. During AP for example we can tune into that 5th dimension or any other dimension. I think this frequency is necessary and will always exist for differed purposes, no matter how evolved spiritually we may become. I don't know if we can make our physical bodies and the entire earth's energy higher so that they no longer have to physically die in order to tune to different higher frequencies. Then if Earth shifts what happens to the surrounding planets and stars in our physical universe?  I don't think if this is possible that it will happen anytime soon though. The masses are not ready yet. We are certainly growing more spiritually thanks to the technological shift that happened recently. I think this milestone by itself is a huge one. People now have so much information at their fingertips that any curious thought can be satisfied by immediate finding of information, whereas before you had to go to the library and endlessly search for something on the subject that interests you. Also through so much information exchange on all kinds of media, many people get exposed to information that may trigger curiosity and from there search for answers.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow