News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Holy Grail

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

The way I heard it was that the Grail had the blood of Jesus Christ in it. I thought it was when the spear was put into his side and blood and water came out that the Grail was used to collect it. As for uses of the Grail itself, that was not clear. What is the use of the Grail now? I assume the blood is not supposed to still be in it ...

WalkerInTheWoods

People are TOO materialistic. Jesus taught against materialism. I do not see how for one the grail would have survived this long, though possible, and what use it could possibly have. For another thing, how can one prove that it was THE GRAIL. It is not like they documented it or something. I think Jesus and the diciples had other things on their minds at the time. But if someone needs a cup to believe in something beyond the physical then I guess to each his own.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Mobius

Hi guys

You might be interested in this link then, some further information on "The Holy Grail", most interesting.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/holygrail.html

Good journeys

Mobiushttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_8ball.gif" border=0>

Hephaestus

The Holy Grail is not this cup people talk about but is infact Jesus's bloodline.
There are currently 400,000 decendants of Jesus - Amazingly, Yassar Arafat supposedly being 1 of them.

Mobius

G,day Heph

You are right there about the decendants of Jesus, & I'm glad you didn't say "Christ", an interpretation I'm sure he would cringe at if he were around.

Christ being a translation of the word "Kristos", the Greek translation of the Egyptian legend of the "King". I'm sure he would NEVER agree to being placed above the people as in a king, but hey, there is plenty of people willing to pay for anyones translation, as long as it feels they are part of SOME religion, which they equate with being a good person.

People don't seem to like the truth it seems, similar to telling a hard core Elvis fan that the reason he was so flamboyant & hyped up on stage, was because he was taking what todays generation would call "Speed" (amphetamines) & "Cocaine", then after the show some opium to get to sleep. They celebrate how much of a showman he was, but conveniently forget what pumped him up to that extent. The same fans probably thought the same as Elvis thought about fighting a war on drugs, never bothering to check if they are consuming the very thing they are trying to destroy, ahh ignorance is bliss is it not?  

I get the feeling that when Jesus started studying Jewish scriptures, he found great anomolies & flaws in the words & realized that the words of David, Solomon & Moses etc. were rewritten into a form designed to take money off people & manipulate people into what the wealthy religous leaders wanted, more money & more power over people. Why did the highly orthodox Jews want him dead so much? Because he was going to pop the bubble that the pre-established Judaism had created around people.

Yasser Arafat, I'm not too sure about that, but then again if theres more chances of that than there is of Caucasians, Asians, Latin or Negro being of his bloodline.

There are so many great & wonderful people that are part of various religions, but you don't need any of that to be a good person to yourself & others, all you have to do is DO it, not just SAY it.

Good journeys all

Mobiushttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_8ball.gif" border=0>

James S

I was of the understanding that the grail was the cup used at the last supper. I dont recal any mention of his blood being collected at the time of his crucifiction as detailed in the first four books of the new testement.

Even if the grail is still around, so what? it was just a cup.
As the central figure of the Christian faith it is Jesus himself who is important. Whatever he wore, ate or drank from in his time on earth is irrelevant.

James S
(Fate amenable to change)

Shayde

I think its neat. *especially if it has survived that long.*

To many stars, not enough sky.

josemi