News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

transcendental symbolism in waking life

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirador

beavis

o   o
 o
o   o

Its a square, not a circle.

jason

I see what rodentmouse is getting at.I went through a period where I was getting those kinds of symobols ALL THE TIME.It got so severe that I actually had to block it out.It was beginning to interfere w/my sanity!.BTW-the 4 corners,making the square could easily act as reference points for a circle-just imagine a circle of bricks around the area where the lampposts are,w/the 4 posts spread out over an even area, to create an accurate circle,w/the central posts acting as a unifying central aspect.

judging from the setting, I'm the sort of person who would probably also see the symbolism there.that sort of thing still happenings when I open myself to it.I'm going to go out on a limb here,because I know I'm in the right place.this experience happened last year:

I was walking in the outskirts of town through the forest.I felt very peaceful, and mentally still.I felt an important "brush w/knowkledge" you could say, about to happen (it's usually the same kind of symbolism stated in this thread).this is where it gets wierd-a crow told me to "go west, to the top of the hill" in my mind,while cawing the rhythm of the sentence vocally.so I did as the crow told me.at the top of the hill,there were 2 HUGE  anthills, which I saw as symbols of human society and awareness-very limited-and in the case of the anthill-they couldn't have been aware that there was a huge city (in the eyes of an ant.it's actually just a big town of 20 000 people).the anthill was the same symbol as human awareness being limited to a tiny portion of the physical universe,and the multi-dimensional universe in general.I put a peice of bread on the anthill,just to watch them attack the food that suddenly appeared there.I kept walking.I came to an unfinished log cabin.the cabin symbolised the unfinished quality of our conciousness.very much like a cabin in the wilderness,w/the cabin being made as the same "stuff" as the universe.in the case of the cabin-wood.in the case of people vs. everything else-light.I picked up an old piece of paper. It said something about looking for people to play paintball with in the bush.it reminded me of the way human society limits themselves to rediculous daily tasks,while ingnoring the wilderness of the universe.

I'm running out of time,so I'll continue in a separate post below.....
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

jason

ok, I have more time now.so I'll finish:

I kept walking.I came to another big anthill (human society).I pit another piece of bread on it to watch them scurry around over the "food from the sky".I'm not sure if ants eat bread,but it's fun to watch![:)]I moved on.2 deer suddenly leaped out of the forest into the clearing.I thought they were incredibly beautiful creatures.they were almost glowing w/beauty.they were symbols of my 2 gifts of food to the ant society.they teached me that the more you give to others,and the more you helped other living things to grow and improve, the more you recieve in return.the clearing and the 2 deer were a symbol of resolution and return, after a time of srife and struggle through the bush of the wilderness of life experiences.the beauty of the deer was a symbol of gifts we all can recieve when we give to, and help others.

whew! hope it wasn't too wierd for the readers! I don't ask for these things to happen,they just kind of happen...

swierd[:D]

rodentmouse

yes jason,  those  kind of  experiences are  exactly what im talking about.  

How  have  you  dealt with them?  

beavis,  it looked  more circular than it did square for me to  think circle when i saw it,  instead of square :)  

Mirador-   im  asking  what if they arent  weird  coincidences?

jason

For a time, I didn't know how to deal w/them.I was getting them constanltly, one after another,after another,all day for days on end.I started to feel that I was becoming "detached" from what we know of as reality.I was feeling a lot of fear, not knowing what it was all going to lead to.so, for maybe a couple of years or so, I tried to block it all out,and return to "normal" society.I couldn't totally block them out though, they would still happen sometimes.Last year I started thinking about it again,and decided I was ready to take it all on again, to see if I could reach a deeper level of awareness.that'a when the above experience happened. it still doesn't happen as much as it used to, but I'm feeling out how to open those channels again.some people call these kinds of experiences "waking dreams".I see it as a form of syncronicity which can be harnessed to alter and highten awareness and gain in knowledge not normally available to us.the way I deal with it is by coming to terms w/the fear of the unknown,and by breaking the fear of losing touch w/human reality.I do this by realizing that it's ok to explore our potential as aspects of something of a higher order,while not denying or trying to escape our humanity.

it is actually a deepening of contact w/reality and conciousness.this can be nothing but positive,if our intentions are positive and constructive.

I'm trying to gain control, and to be able to switch back and forth at will,but I haven't figured that out yet![:P]

beavis

I see how it could be interpreted as a circle, but I think its a stretch to say it is one and also the circle of god, if god exists. You could have received a message that made you think that, but I dont think they're related outside your own mind.

rodentmouse

hello good people :D

this is  building on  my other topic about spiritual confusion,  but i forgot to mention it...

often i will  see certain events or see a certain arrangements of objects which i question weather they are a "higher symbol"

for example...

i was waiting at a bus stop at night,  and  i  looked  at the streetlamps,   they were  all in a certain order whiich to me  symbolised life from the material world,  to unity  with the source.

there  were  5 streetlamps all in all  which created a circle.. 4 of them  shone an orange light,  and the fifth lamp,  which was in the center of the 4 which  created a circle  was white.

so,  there were  4 lamps  which created the circle shape, and  one  which was in the center of the circle which  was white.

Now, the  circle= unity, oneness, completion etc..
4 orange lamps= seperation,  independance, alone, material, EGO.
1 white central lamp= the source, purity.

considering  what had happened  that day and what i had been thinking,  the  "symbol"   just  seemed  so perfect and  convienient...   it   put  my mind at  rest  and reminded me of the amazing cosmos  (that always helps me clear my mind)

but, i  am a proof  kinda  guy instead of beleif..  so i have questioned it a lot,  hence  this  topic.

was it  just a  strange cooincidence  that i saw  it,  or  was (am)  i  genuinly  being  watched by a higher power,  and  they/it  has  the power to influence  my  life and  how i see things...  

its  a bit of a mindboggle,  it seems   it  relies on faith,  i dont  like this idea.

there have been a significant amount  of  these transcendental  symbols  in the last  year,  but  that ^ one  was the most memorable and  obvious.

i wonder weather im looking into things too deeply and  subconsiosly trying  to create my own perfect little  beleif system.

on the other hand, what if they are REAL?  

the book "the celestine prophecy" by James Redfield talks  of these symbols- its says when we recognise them and understand them,  we are evolving...  i agreed  with  99% of what James Redfield  wrote about in this book...  so  im not so quick to  shun  them as impossibilities.  

at the moment, im keeping an openmind,  im hoping some kind of revelation wil come  eventually and put  my questions to rest.

Has  anyone else had  any of these  symbols/symbolic experiences???