News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thought, reality, ego, and awareness

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceriel N

Tonight while laying in bed, half awake, half asleep, I suddenly had the most vivid flash of something organic, green, lush and lingering. Quickly, acutely awake I see the roof, but I was the roof, contemplation about it left out since thought and reality was one and the same. Everything had lost its borders and become one, and I was aware of it. My ego had faded and I could sense how my mind and reality were tightly interweaved. Having wanted to do so, I felt as if I could have changed the very nature of the cosmos.

It felt like it lasted for a long time, but I suspect it was just and instant. When I at length snapped out of it I could feel energy move around my body, pulsing and vibrating. I was hot and sweating, something I've noticed happens at occasion when I do intensive energy work. It seems I have progressed a lot further than I've dared suspect. [:)]

Anybody else here who has had a similar experience?
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James