News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Twin Flame Eternal Soul Mate?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

Hi,

I have pondered the subject of soul mates for a long time. It seems there are different dimensions of soul mate interaction. The group soul, the male, female soul I think the forum is well informed of these aspects of soul interaction

I have long suspected that I have a soul mate that is closer than a brother, sister or even any earthly lover.

Could this be what I call the Twin Flame of ones combined' soul. We appear to have two physical brains, so I am sure that illusive Eternal Soul Mare of mine is the other flame of the twin flames that constitute my entire Soul Being. That other Soul Flame Being is the female part of my psyche and her name is Moira. So my higher self is "Alanmoira" my eternal lover is no less than my higher self..

What do you guys think, does any of this resonate with any of you??

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Starvingpercussionist

No dice.  :-( I'll admit though, I haven't been around in the astral long enough to become knowledgable from experience about things like "soul mates" or "twin flames" so I dunno, but it doesn't resonate with me.
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

Alan McDougall

Starvingpercussionist

QuoteNo dice.   I'll admit though, I haven't been around in the astral long enough to become knowledgable from experience about things like "soul mates" or "twin flames" so I dunno, but it doesn't resonate with me.

OK  but think about our left right physical brain. Our awareness of self resides in the left brain and the creative past in the right brain. The act independently from each other most of the time.

Perhaps a better term to the twin flame idea might be our composite higher soul self. On this side of life I admit we only see as through a darkned glass window
Take Care

Alan

Tayesin

Hi Alan,
You have asked some interesting questions again.

About the Higher-Self, it chooses how it appears. And how it appears to you is always symbolic and 'directional', meaning the appearance is relevant to something inside yourself to look further into. So the appearance is a Reminder for you about yourself.

I think some people equate Twin Flames with the concept of Soul Mates, both of which are massively misunderstood in the world.

Twin Flames, from my current understanding, could be attempting to describe the situation where a Soul can have multiple incarnations at the same time. This is more than just possible, as I have discovered another aspect of my Soul that is incarnate in the U.S. at the moment and is having a terrible time of it due to poor decisions being made. It first came to my awareness in Lucid Dreams when I found my awareness in the body of another man in New York and I got to live a few hours of that life, etc.

So, a twin flame may well just be another part of the Soul you are.

Soul Mates on the other hand, are more like friends who choose to have incarnations in order to work on specific Experience contracts together. Most people think a Soul Mate has to be the one person in life who they must find in order to have a happy and loving relationship!! And this can be the furthest from the truth.

Because of this perception, they are unable to consider that the partners in "bad" relationships they have experienced which taught them something about themselves, taught them to have boundaries to what they will accept from others, taught them to stand in their own power, etc, would more than likely be a Soul mate/friend.

I think the word Mate is responsible for some of the misperceptions about it all. In Australia we use the word to denote a friend, which is exactly what a Soul mate is to us and we to them. 

I'm not sure about the referencing of the left and right brain hemispheres, as I only just understand their respective roles in our reality, and that we can grow new pathways to link the two sides in order to use the whole of it. Apparently, this is an easy process of simply thinking and creativeness joined together which then builds the new pathways.

Alan McDougall

Tayesin

QuoteAbout the Higher-Self, it chooses how it appears. And how it appears to you is always symbolic and 'directional', meaning the appearance is relevant to something inside yourself to look further into. So the appearance is a Reminder for you about yourself

A really good and informative post thanks.

If you think about it there are simply some things hidden in the most secret part of our psyche that we will not reveal to anyone, anywhere, anyhow.. This is when we talk to ourselves and fantasize using our imagination. These secret talks between our lower and higher selves are sometimes very very bizarre, in my case anyway.

So there is a friend closer than a sibling, mother, father or wife. We would blush deeply if they really knew what we are thinking of at times, don't you agree?

So I talk to my other friend who is just another fragment of me. This other me could be living on the earth at this very moment and in my case the name Moira keeps popping up.

Weird I know
Take Care

Alan

mon9999

here is a link about twin flame.. from crystalinks.com., I also recommend to read her daily blog..

http://www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html

Alan McDougall

mon9999

Thanks I will go to the link.

We are all at the most fundamental level just intense bundles of intelligent energetic light. I also have another aspect of myself I call her Moira and she and I are one entity with two different minds, The universe is all about symmetry and where there is something, there is always an equal and beautiful opposite

Regards

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Alan McDougall

mom9999

I really did not know such a site existed and can only say how amazed I am how close it is to what I believe.

Thank you very much

Alan
Take Care

Alan

mon9999

your welcome allan.. my day is not complete without reading her daily blog.. ellie change my life for the better and she plays a great rule on expanding my consciousness

Alan McDougall

Just to add a little more to the topic

We can talk to ourselves and wait for the reply, this is not so crazy as our best friend should be the other aspect of our higher being and I believe even our prime guide during life.

If one is full of self hatred then it becomes impossible to love anyone else, Even Jesus said "Love your neighbor as you love yourself" I am not referring to self-centeredness of selfishness, but pure expression and gratitude for the absolute precious uniqueness that God in his love has given us all..

Think about this of the billions of life forms on the earth we were blessed in being born as a human being. Of our mothers hundred thousand or so eggs, we were born from just one of them and of the four hundred million sperm cells from our father only one got to the egg and resulted in our absolute uniqueness.

There is no other person on earth who shares our DNA and finger print signature or ever will in fact, so we are as unique in the material sense as any snowflake or flower. But of the almost infinity of souls created by God we received this unique one and will keep it for all eternity... No one thinks exactly as we do or has the exact same imagination.

We can complement each other so beautifully and eternally if we act in loving altruistic kindness and love to all others living thing, and if we do this we reap a precious eternal reward

So it is true that God created us to be co- creators with him and all other sentient life, not only in our universe but beyond into spiritual realms and higher dimensions of glorious realities where we will and do enact and react forever in processing new realities and existences

Love

Alan
Take Care

Alan

phantoms_rose

Quote from: Alan McDougall on November 03, 2008, 05:46:33
Hi,

I have pondered the subject of soul mates for a long time. It seems there are different dimensions of soul mate interaction. The group soul, the male, female soul I think the forum is well informed of these aspects of soul interaction

I have long suspected that I have a soul mate that is closer than a brother, sister or even any earthly lover.

Could this be what I call the Twin Flame of ones combined' soul. We appear to have two physical brains, so I am sure that illusive Eternal Soul Mare of mine is the other flame of the twin flames that constitute my entire Soul Being. That other Soul Flame Being is the female part of my psyche and her name is Moira. So my higher self is "Alanmoira" my eternal lover is no less than my higher self..

What do you guys think, does any of this resonate with any of you??

Alan

Hi :)

I agree with some of what has been touched up on replies to this, but I know what you seek because I seek it as well. It is a deep yearning, a thirst to be quenched.

We are our higher selves, we've become seperated from that for different reasons. Our higher selves can split, blah blah blah, whatever....thats been touched on already. But, at our moment of DIVINE inception, the very moment that the Awareness we know of as the Creator "thought" us into Being, we had a partner that was "thought" of at the exact same moment. Our team mate, our mirror, you could say. I do not know what the term for this is, but I do know that when you are aware of this concept and actively try to seek your "team mate", it is reciprocated in them.

I've been looking for mine for almost 8 years. He's become the inspiration for my Soul journey. Yet, I know when I find him it wont be the end, but just another beginning. You can accomplish great things on your own, but when you are a part of a team, youre unstoppable, lol.

I would say trust yourself and trust your Heart. You are getting these memories for a reason. Truth doesn't beat around the bush. :)

Good luck.
:Love Light and Peace:

Corie
I will Love the Light for it shows me the Way, but endure the Darkness because he shows me the Stars.

majour ka