News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Use this AGAINST those nonbelievers of chi !!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

lifebreath

From the Gospel of Mark, chapter 5:

When Jesus had again crossed over by boat to the other side of the lake, a large crowd gathered around him while he was by the lake. ...
A large crowd followed and pressed around him. And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, "If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed." Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.

At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who touched my clothes?" "You see the people crowding against you," his disciples answered, "and yet you can ask, 'Who touched me?' "

But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth. He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

Whatever name you wish to use, Jesus felt the energy go out from him and into the woman to heal her.

xander

ROFLMAO! I beleive in life energy. Just not the kind seen on kiddy toons such as DBZ.

Xander

mustard

I don't think anyone believes in that farfetched anime, dbz stuff,
(got nothing against anime) except for little kids who go to mcdonalds for the happy meal toys.

Logic

why do you want to try and change other peoples beliefs? good argument though.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

mustard

Oh, you got it the wrong way, I don't want to change other peoples
beliefs. I'm talking about those people who make fun of us, for
thinking diffrently. thanks

Logic

We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

James S

Mustard,
I agree with you, the lifeforce energy you speak of does exist.

People who have the ability to see auras will tell you this.Even medical science now is forced to admit it exists since the advent of the SQuID - Supercoductive Quantum Imaging Device.
The machine is able to actually measure the ammount of "lifeforce" energy that exists in living cells, and is now being used to diagnose certain illnesses.

It's how people choose to refer to it that seems to be open to debate, but across the world there are many different terms for the same thing -
in the western world "lifeforce energy" seems to be the accepted term; in India, and countries that practice yoga, it is called Prana; in the Asian coutries that use it in the practice of various martial arts, it can be called, Chi, Qi or Ki. Yes the infamous "ki" as widely abused by Japanese cartoonists is actually a real term and used in real energy practices.

Regards,
James.

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by mustard

If you disagree I have nothing against you.
Just something we can ask those who deny our beliefs and think were idiots.We believe that Jesus healed all those people, then why don't rest of us believe in spiritual energy, chi , ki.... that exists in all living things. I know he's the son of God and he could do all those miraculous things , but do you
think God healed all those people or Jesus, when he touched them,
healing them of any illnesses they had?
You can call it whatever you want, I believe it exists.
If they (people who think you'r a fool) still respond otherwise, it will only prove they believe in what they were taught to believe and
can't think for themselves!

I dont think it takes knowledge of a chi or energy in its esoteric sense for there to be healing. i dont think jesus really healed those people with some kind of incredibly powerful mystical chi force. i dont even know if it is safe to say he healed anyone at all. he just inspired people to have faith that certain things they couldnt think would be done could be done with a thought and action.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

kakkarot

i believe jesus used God's power (which is different from chi) to perform him miracles. ^_^

~kakkarot

James S

That's a good point Kakkarot!

When Jesus healed people, he was able to tap into the purest most powerful energy of all - the energy that formed the universe itself.

When we work with energy, say to heal, we are mostly using our own energy supply. Even though we draw this energy from our surroundings, it is still being converted and used by our own energy body. Some healers though have learned how to call on the universal energy, 'God's' energy and act more as a conduit than a battery.
At least, that's how I see it working.

Regards,
James.

lifebreath

I believe that the "universal life energy," chi (or ki, if your Japanese) and the "power of God" is one in the same thing - God's life-giving/sustaining energy. How we direct this energy and how much access we have to it is dependent upon our spiritual/mental/physical development. If we train, for example, in the martial arts (which I do), or in "personal magic" (which I don't, but I understand the principles), we can more effectively direct this "resource" that God has provided, even to the point of effecting the "miraculous."

If one is self-centered and attempts to use it only for their own selfish persuits (or worse, to harm others), they dishonor themselves, their fellow humans and God. At some point, they will become a victim of their own device, and make true that perenial warning about the Devil overcoming the Sorcerer, reaping what they sow.

If, on the other hand, one commits themselves to the service of others and allows their actions and intentions to be directed for the good of others under the guidance of God (as Jesus did), then one can truly work wonders and an abundance of life will be his reward - maybe not in this life, but at the higher spiritual levels.

In any case, I personally don't even know what the heck DBZ is, and the only kiddy programs I watch are Dragon Tales, Barney and Rescue heros! I'm more of a "Law and Order" kind of guy ... [;)]

Van-Stolin

Yes, I think don't think Ki is the final energy, but it is very powerful on its own.  I think like James' is saying that the energy of God is converted by our body to this lesser form, maybe this is because we don't have the comprehension nessecary to directly use God's energy or maybe it is to powerful to use directly through our bodies.

In defense of anime, the producers don't always abuse Ki.  Akira Toriyama researched how Ki worked.  He had entire information on how all the techniques he put into Dragon Ball Z would work if they could be proformed.  Although later in the series he even stated that the techniques were imposible.

Other anime that use Ki I am not to sure of, although the only other one I know of it Yu Yu Hakusho.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by James S

Mustard,
I agree with you, the lifeforce energy you speak of does exist.

People who have the ability to see auras will tell you this.Even medical science now is forced to admit it exists since the advent of the SQuID - Supercoductive Quantum Imaging Device.
The machine is able to actually measure the ammount of "lifeforce" energy that exists in living cells, and is now being used to diagnose certain illnesses.

It's how people choose to refer to it that seems to be open to debate, but across the world there are many different terms for the same thing -
in the western world "lifeforce energy" seems to be the accepted term; in India, and countries that practice yoga, it is called Prana; in the Asian coutries that use it in the practice of various martial arts, it can be called, Chi, Qi or Ki. Yes the infamous "ki" as widely abused by Japanese cartoonists is actually a real term and used in real energy practices.

Regards,
James.

To add to this, there is a machine that allows you to view your own aura. If I ever find the link to this then I will put it up. I am looking for all my old links right now. I have actually used this machine. Since I have third eye abilities I tested it against mine. The results were that both saw similair things, colors were different, but the meanings were the same. [:D] It was very interesting.

there ARE certain excercises that work from a distance that you could try. My favorite is making somone tense their arm up for 30 seconds then emmiting chi into thier arm. Works every time. I have gotten many people who were not believers out of that mode of thinking that way.

mustard

Dear members:

I had no intention of making any of you think diffrently than you do now , you, whom I have more respect for than most people am surrounded by everyday,
you who understand and
are willing to think for yourselves and look beyond of what
the "normal" society excepts us to belive in.

My intent for posting this topic was to explain to those who have problems with close family members, your parents, friends...
because you believe there is more to learn than sticking to what we are told to believe in.

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by James S

That's a good point Kakkarot!

When Jesus healed people, he was able to tap into the purest most powerful energy of all - the energy that formed the universe itself.

Regards,
James.

i guess thats possible, but i get the feeling it was the person who was healed who tapped into the healing energy with thier faith, jesus didnt heal them for them. Those who were healed healed themselves, jesus acted as a catalyst to the faith needed by the person to understand what it took and the amount of faith needed for healing to occur within themself.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Dark_Phoenix

just to reply up on your anime coment about dbz.....
i do think it is possible for that stuff but we {people} have not found a way to do it like that.

sorry if i sound older or younger then i am and that's what i believe.

npiv

If they still respond otherwise, it will only prove they believe in what they were taught to believe and can't think for themselves.

And you weren't raised as a catholic ?

mustard

just something about my religion-
My religion is fair to the point to say that it allows you to use your own head and dosen't speak against you if you have your own thaughts because we know that there is no one knows the truth so we try to rely on books to give us hints and we know that none of us knows more than the other for example when people go to church to learn about religion they learn it from people who learned it from other people who learned it from books and the sources keep coming
so religion is a way of teaching someone our roots of existence that's the way I see it, I don't want to forced to accept this or believe in that because no one and I mean no one really knows the way it was, they just learned it from others who learned from holy books which are written by people.[|)]

mustard

If you disagree I have nothing against you.
Just something we can ask those who deny our beliefs and think were idiots.We believe that Jesus healed all those people, then why don't rest of us believe in spiritual energy, chi , ki.... that exists in all living things. I know he's the son of God and he could do all those miraculous things , but do you
think God healed all those people or Jesus, when he touched them,
healing them of any illnesses they had?
You can call it whatever you want, I believe it exists.
If they (people who think you'r a fool) still respond otherwise, it will only prove they believe in what they were taught to believe and
can't think for themselves!