News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Using EFT to grow as a human being

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenneth

Hi all,

Just my latest "development" project for my self, that I have had (IMHO) great success with ;-) ....

About a year ago, I found EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) - or it found me *LOL* .... And I have had great success with it. (Look at www.emofree.com )

EFT is an Energy-balancing technique, developed by Gary Craig in the late nineties, that involves Tapping on different parts of the body. (Like Acupuncture without the needles, and without another person to place the needles for you.)

EFT is free for all to learn, with an extensive user manual and several hundred case-stories from various persons telling how they use EFT, and for what they use it.

For me, I started with several major Traumas, that I have had, worked my way through a LOT of rough and hard situations in my life, that (at the time) still gave that <bzzz> feeling in my body, quickly followed by one or more emotions.

I worked a lot with specific feelings, but these are a lot harder to handle than actual situations with EFT, as EFT works best with specific situations.

Now I use it on just about everything in my life. Every little situation that "pops up", and sort of "gets" to me, is a sure candidate for EFT'ing as soon as possible :-) ...... I also feel, that my "life" works with me, in the way, that situations gets "colored" with what issue inside of me, that is next to be "treated". Sometimes they are VERY hard to spot - usually because I am smack in the middle of it - sort of not being able to See the forest for all those dam trees *LOL* ;-) ....

I must say, that I like this approach. Every situation in my everyday life, that I view as a "problem", actually only becomes a problem when it gets "reflected" inside me and the "stored" pain from earlier experiences and problems. Now I have a tool to actually USE those new problems to "target" and "eliminate" the pain normally associated with these old issues. Once all the pain normally associated with these situations are gone, the situation stops being a problem, and becomes just what it actually is - just another situation in my life :-) .....

I experience, that I have gained much much more peace and calmness inside of myself. The "monkey on the shoulder" that normally blabbed on is very nearly totally silent now - and not because I don't listen to it anymore, but because so many of those earlier pains and conflicting emotions associated with my past are gone.

It is slow work - and sometimes hard - but NOTHING compared to what it used to be, when I had no choice but to endure the pain, thoughts, emotions running wild etc.

Just being able to actually DO something myself, to resolve / Neutralize / eliminate those pains and emotions, without drugs - just You, your fingers tapping different places on your body, and you logic guessing what that emotions were, or how you phrase that next Setup-statement (sort of what you want in the cross-hairs of your EFT gun *LOL*)

I have not quiet reached the point, where I actually welcome problems and pains, because I KNOW that they are very short-lived, and that they point to something in my self, that I have not resolved yet (Otherwise they would NOT BE pains in the first place (!) *LOL* .... But I am getting there ;-) ....

Just wanted to give you my experiences on this (IMHO) great tool (And it is nothing but a tool - albeit a very effective one!)

Looking forward to comments !! ;-)

Cheers from Denmark,
/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

James S

Thank you for clarifying EFT Kenneth.

I opened this post thinking why on earth would you want to use Electronic Funds Transfer to help your development?
:)

I like the idea of this. It is indeed true that many physical ailments we suffer have their cause in the emotional body, eg, cancers forming in a person that holds on to a lot of resentment.

I read the intro page from the link you sent, and I got a good feeling from this site. Gary Craig looks to be genuinely out to help people heal their lives, and not just out to make money from some questionable new technique.

A lot of what he mentions in the intro page is similar to what I've experienced using Reiki & crystal healing - locating sources of emotional dis-ease and releasing them. This EFT method though looks to be easily accessible by anyone, and you don't have to be into all the psychic stuff to do it.

Thanks for sharing this Kenneth. :)

Blessings,
James.

Kenneth

Hello James,

Electronic Funds Transfer ;-) ...... All those TLA's floating around in cyberspace *LOL* ... (TLA is short for Three Letter Abbreviation). Anyway - just post the money into my account no ###-### *LOL* ;-) ...

Normally I also avoid places, that seems to focus on the money-aspect, before they have even shown what their technique or thoughts are about.

I actually bought (A first for me!) the whole set of DVDs and CD'Roms, once I found out, that I was entitled to legally create up to 100 copies, and GIVE them away to friends and relatives, to help spread the word about EFT.

My experience using EFT is, that it is NOT difficult learning how to use it - but using it correctly, and getting a "true" aim at what you are trying to correct can be VERY difficult to say the least!! ;-) ... (Sort of like playing chess - it is not a difficult game to learn, but VERY difficult to master).

Another aspect of using EFT is, that it can help with removing "blocks" inside of you (your internal "writing on the wall" that you live by every day). (I actually tried it on my Golf-game the other day. It removed that "Why did I have to shoot that golf-ball out into the Rough - feeling" without me even noticing it before after the game *LOL* ;-) ....

My guess would be, that there are free material and texts, and Best Practices and Techniques to learn from (and read) on that site to satisfy anyone for several months.

That is also how I feel it should be.

About the CD'Roms and DVDs - to actually see a person getting rid of diseases, emotional traumas (i.e. a Vietnam veterans after applying EFT actually TALKING and DESCRIBING in detail some of their ordeals in the war) - THAT is to me heavy stuff!!). PTSD (Or Post Traumatic Stress Disease) is not a fun condition to be in, I can tell from personal experience :-(

They show in detail many of the aspects described in the manual, that you simply can not put in writing. The "shift" in the persons face from pure agony and pain, to utter astonishment at first, that the "pain inside" has disappeared, ending in a facial expression like they were just describing a normal walk in the park ;-) .... As it SHOULD be, once a distressing emotional issue truly has been resolved !! ....

Okay - enough rambling from my part, I am just excited, that I have actually found something that works so well for me, and I want to help Gary and all the other EFT'ers spread the knowledge about this technique ;-) ....

Regards from Denmark,
/Kenneth

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

psiegel

hi kenneth, Thank you for sharing your experience.  I read the manual Part I(basic technique). at least the first part and felt one can practice with out purchase the DVDs part I or part II or any media.  Does purchasing the DVD give more technique than what is available in the free material. I want to use it for my personnel clearing.

Kenneth

Hello psiegel,

Sorry for the late respons, I hope you still see this!

Yes, there is a little extra technique explained on the DVD's and CDRoms, aiming at removing the last little bit of an experience. (Typically used, when your SUD's are at 1, and you want it to be 0, as a sort of fast-track to zero).

(SUD's is the "measuring" unit of the intensity of the trauma/situation, that you give when dealing with a trauma or a situation. It's ranked from 10, wich is as powerfull as can be, to a 0, where there is no pain what so ever involved in remembering the trauma).

Otherwise it is primarily about showing the actual use of EFT, and how it works. You could start by purchasing the "starting" cd'roms, if you are interested - they sort of makes you more comfortable using EFT, as it is alway good to see how others are doing it, instead of having to only read about it ;-) ....

But in my humble oppinion, everything you would want to know is either in the manual, on the website, or in your own imagination and your own idéas ;-) ....

Looking forward to hearing about how it is working for you!

With best regards from Denmark,
/Kenneth

upstream

I think Mensing's emoclearing is more effective.

//www.emoclear.com