News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

We have chosen to be physical

Previous topic - Next topic

skeptic

This is what my reiki teacher says :
"We have chosen to be physical in a physical universe. The important words here are chosen and physical. We had the choice to be non-physical but we decided against it, we wanted to experience being God through physical means.
Why therefore, having made this choice, should we then be trying to develop and experience these non-physical parts of ourselves? To us it just seems to be an unnecessary waste of energy to be focusing on something we have chosen, in the first place, not to be.
The same could be said of these people who spend their whole lives in continual meditation in some cave up a mountain in Tibet or somewhere.
Why are they doing it?
It would seem, to us, that these people - far from displaying profound spiritual understanding – are missing the point completely.
You have come to a physical universe to be physical, so BE physical.
Don't worry about all these other bodies and other planes of existence for now. They are there, and they are already a part of you. It can be no other way.
They will not disappear and your 'spirituality' will not suffer, even if you don't give them any energy at all. Far better, we think, to concentrate instead, on understanding physical life from a physical perspective.
It is, after all, the reason you came.
You see, there are too many people going around trying to be something they are not, out of a profound misunderstanding of who they are and why they are here.
They think that spiritual 'growth' has to be about withdrawing from life and that only by dedicating oneself purely to meditation, chanting, ritual, and prayer will it be possible for spiritual understanding and enlightenment to manifest itself.
Just know that none of this is necessary.
What is the point of struggling and striving to be what you already are. You already are fully enlightened for you are God. You just don't remember this fact yet, that's all. Chicara-Reiki-Do "

Xanth

100%, nailed it.

Why do I continue to help people learn to Project, when at the end of the day, I think it's a relatively useless skill and why I no longer actively practice it.
Because some people (as I did as well) need to progress through certain stages in order to figure out what's what.
One of those stages, usually, is realizing WHY we're actually experiencing this physical reality.  I didn't realize it until I started heavily projecting and seeing the truth of reality.

The simple fact is that we are non-physical beings who chose to experience this physical reality.  You chose to experience this physical reality for the very reason that IT IS PHYSICAL.  Along with being physical, it has rules and limitations.  Those rules and limitations are PARAMOUNT to learning to become Love.  THAT is why you chose to come here.  Think about it for a second, how much can you learn about Love when there is ZERO risk to you?  In the non-physical, you have access to just about anything and everything you could ever desire/need/want/etc... and zero risk what-so-ever. 

So how does one "become Love"?  By interacting with your fellow consciousness entities within the rules and limitations of this physical reality.  By trying to "escape" through projection (which, let's face it, most people who want to learn to projection are simply trying to escape), they're actually being counter productive to their own spiritual growth and are, in fact, spiritually REGRESSING.

Learning to project brought me to this conclusion.

Volgerle

Quote from: skeptic on January 13, 2017, 16:08:41
They think that spiritual 'growth' has to be about withdrawing from life and that only by dedicating oneself purely to meditation, chanting, ritual, and prayer will it be possible for spiritual understanding and enlightenment to manifest itself.
It is probably because this physical life is a strain, it is hard, it is suffering. People want to "remember" sth better. It is about memory of what we 'truly' are.

And besides, it is fun to be super spiritual. It's good for your EGO.  :evil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg

:wink:

Bloodshadow

I would never choose to be here. i was coursed, I used to be some other being, not going to say which one, got on the bad side of some other being as far as love was concerned, and jealousy. once this vehicle dies I will not be returning. believe it or not i know who i was, and i been trying my hardest spiritually to get back to it.

Xanth

Quote from: Bloodshadow on January 14, 2017, 09:32:33
I would never choose to be here. i was coursed, I used to be some other being, not going to say which one, got on the bad side of some other being as far as love was concerned, and jealousy. once this vehicle dies I will not be returning. believe it or not i know who i was, and i been trying my hardest spiritually to get back to it.
You, specifically, will be back.  ;-)

Bloodshadow

what makes you so sure, i'm not going to follow any protocols, like go into the light none of that

Volgerle

Quote from: Bloodshadow on January 14, 2017, 17:11:53
what makes you so sure, i'm not going to follow any protocols, like go into the light none of that
conspiracy theories do hold value and truths, but not all of them

Kzaal

Hey guys I came back here to answer this one.
It's not because we chose to be physical that we must do physical stuff.
Let me explain.
The monk does not meditate to find what's above him, he meditates to find what's in him.
He meditates so he learns what Love is, what Nature is. He meditates to understand the Tao, which is the path about the mystery of life, the path of the mystery of the universe.
He fully understands that his body is only a vessel.
He meditates so he can shed his needs and his urges, his desires.
He meditates so that he can understand the physical fully and walk the path which physical laws don't apply to him anymore.
He already knows what physical is about. He doesn't need to do physical stuff anymore.
It's hard to explain but this is what it is.
Some monks do it for the wrong reasons (we've seen some monks rebellions over the past years) of course.
But a monk true to his identity will already have reincarnated and learned about reincarnation.
And most likely about the Tao.

He meditates so that he can be free of the reincarnation cycle and reach nirvana or he meditates so that the reincarnation doesn't affect him anymore
In this thread you can see that reincarnation still affect Bloodshadow deeply. Reincarnation is not easy, it's even worse if you fight it.

All I'm saying is that when you're truly ready for what's to come, so will the universe.
People are not enlightened by default, when you are enlightened you are in balance with the Tao.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Riddle

Meditating is a part of this world too, right? I mean, it is an experience that you can have while being reincarnated that is different from experiences in the other world. Which means it has its purpose just like everything else that we do here. It may be searching for something otherwordly but it is still done from here, it still incorporates goals from here, and if one puts meaning in it, then it means that is their path and there is nothing wrong with it because that's a matter of a choice. Feeling good, relaxing, drinking a coffee, meditating for all purposes that can be thought of, cooking, driving a car, reading, ... everything is a part of the life that we are leading here, with its many faces, it all adds to the beauty of this world, and meditation is something like a 'peek' into deeper meanings of the spiritual world, so why not ..?

Phalanx

Even the things you cannot see in this world are apart of it and effect it.
Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

Subtle Traveler

Yes.

We have "each chosen to expand and extend our non-physical aspects into the physical". We are essentially on the leading edge of thought. Another way that I point to this is "the human is a small part of who I am". And, our guidance is simply the non-physical parts of us that are not physically present. These types of explanations resonate most deeply with me.

Regarding meditation ... meditation is simply "allowing our cork to float" for a bit each day. When we are fully non-physical, our cork is floating all the time.

I sometimes wish I would have known all this when I was only 22 years old.  8-)
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

Kzaal

Thoughts are non-physicals, consciousness is non-physical and they are the most important things in life.
All emotions are non-physical.
To me physical is very unimportant. The body is just a vessel to solve basic needs while you turn your thoughts into reality.
Leading a physical life and focusing only on physical while leaving spirituality behind just makes no sense at all to me.
We could as much do everything we currently do in the non-physical.
Physical just helps get more in touch with your feelings because of the risk factor (death).
Once you've faced your fear of death the only thing that remains to do is experience all these feelings...
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

dpk38

Quote from: Kzaal on January 19, 2017, 08:59:28
Hey guys I came back here to answer this one.
It's not because we chose to be physical that we must do physical stuff.
Let me explain.
The monk does not meditate to find what's above him, he meditates to find what's in him.
He meditates so he learns what Love is, what Nature is. He meditates to understand the Tao, which is the path about the mystery of life, the path of the mystery of the universe.
He fully understands that his body is only a vessel.
He meditates so he can shed his needs and his urges, his desires.
He meditates so that he can understand the physical fully and walk the path which physical laws don't apply to him anymore.
He already knows what physical is about. He doesn't need to do physical stuff anymore.
It's hard to explain but this is what it is.
Some monks do it for the wrong reasons (we've seen some monks rebellions over the past years) of course.
But a monk true to his identity will already have reincarnated and learned about reincarnation.
And most likely about the Tao.

He meditates so that he can be free of the reincarnation cycle and reach nirvana or he meditates so that the reincarnation doesn't affect him anymore
In this thread you can see that reincarnation still affect Bloodshadow deeply. Reincarnation is not easy, it's even worse if you fight it.

All I'm saying is that when you're truly ready for what's to come, so will the universe.
People are not enlightened by default, when you are enlightened you are in balance with the Tao.
Thank You! This is exactly what I was dying to convey. I second this.
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Astral Potato

Quote from: skeptic on January 13, 2017, 16:08:41
This is what my reiki teacher says :
"We have chosen to be physical in a physical universe. The important words here are chosen and physical. We had the choice to be non-physical but we decided against it, we wanted to experience being God through physical means.
Why therefore, having made this choice, should we then be trying to develop and experience these non-physical parts of ourselves? To us it just seems to be an unnecessary waste of energy to be focusing on something we have chosen, in the first place, not to be.
The same could be said of these people who spend their whole lives in continual meditation in some cave up a mountain in Tibet or somewhere.
Why are they doing it?
It would seem, to us, that these people - far from displaying profound spiritual understanding – are missing the point completely.
You have come to a physical universe to be physical, so BE physical.
Don't worry about all these other bodies and other planes of existence for now. They are there, and they are already a part of you. It can be no other way.
They will not disappear and your 'spirituality' will not suffer, even if you don't give them any energy at all. Far better, we think, to concentrate instead, on understanding physical life from a physical perspective.
It is, after all, the reason you came.
You see, there are too many people going around trying to be something they are not, out of a profound misunderstanding of who they are and why they are here.
What is the point of struggling and striving to be what you already are. You already are fully enlightened for you are God. You just don't remember this fact yet, that's all. Chicara-Reiki-Do "

Your teacher has found this to be the answer to his question. As a student, you must take their teachings and find your own answer.  You have your own path which you must follow, mine lies here in the physical which I may or may not have chosen. The only one who can find this answer is you.