News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What is enlightenment magazine.

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklebrain1970

Here's a letter I sent them. Email actually, you get the idea. I'm just surprised that spiritual people have lowered themselves to skumb suckers like the rest of the corporate machine. This stuff really burns me.

For a bunch of spiritual people, I find it odd that you deceive people by offering a FREE trial and then having to put in your credit card, so auto renew will be set to on for those that forget to cancel the membership. You people are only 1 step up from a parasitic organism. Doesn't Andrew Cohen have enough money? You people claim you want to educate people on being spiritual and not being like the rest of the machinery that is raping the planet. Well your just a bad, and remember. KARMA IS A BI*CH. Please forward this to Andrew, if you would.

GOOD DAY

Kevin Farrell
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

J.K.

Thanks for the heads up, knucklebrain..  :smile:

bloodsong

Here's an idea, if you want a subscription, buy one.  If you don't buy off the newsstand.  From what you say above, I could just as easily accuse you of wanting to scam the magazine from four issues without paying.

I have taken advantage of the four issue offer.  I didn't send anything to cancel, I have not been billed, nor have I continued to receive issues.  My estimation of this, they use the credit card number as a tracking device so that they can't be suckered out of more than one offer to a person.  

Bloodsong

knucklebrain1970

Yo, it was an offer for the online stuff for a month FREE. Now free to me doesn't involve credit cards.

Fine print. Ten dollars a month, you can cancel at any time. They get your credit card, and at the end of the FREE trial, if you forget to cancel, whammo, ten bucks in Andrew Cohens pocket.

It's not about the money, the magazine. It's about deception. The last type of people involved in this I would think would be spiritual people that are tying to educate others on how to better themselves, but instead succumb to the greedy scumb suckery that makes this country go round.

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

bloodsong

And last year they had a four issue trial.  I did it, decided not to buy the sub, and sent nothing in.  My card was never charged, and I didn't receive anything else.

You're right, it isn't about deception, it is about looking into things as deeply as possible before assuming the worst.

Bloodsong