What other character of yours do you feel connected to

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I believe that our larger spirit /Higher Self expresses itself through infinite number of characters and when we take time out of the equation, they do exist simultaneously in the multiverse. In most cases each character when imbedded within the temporary chosen reality/game puts barriers within its awareness in order to fully submerge itself in the rules of each game and fully experience the lessons of each individual character, putting temporary blocking of awareness of its other parts/characters. However, I think that we do leave a little door open to some other characters of ours and we have stronger sense and connection to them. perhaps to keep the exchange of communication and information for certain benefits. Do any of you have awareness of any other personalities of yours. I don't want to call them past, because I am excluding time from the equation.
For example, I feel strongly connected to the medieval time. This is where most ideas for my book are coming from.
The second strong connection which is actually the strongest is to an extra terrestrial personality. Most of my life I have felt as if I am one. That I have visited Earth thousands of years ago, and that now as a human I have retain the essence of that personality. I understand the ETs. I understand the reasons for their decisions regarding Earth. At least the civilization that I was once a part of. There are many of course and they all have different agendas, but the civilization with which I feel almost mentally merged with is helping Earth to advance.

I am curious to see the trend among people with our interest. Do you feel connected with another personality?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Absolutely. I feel I have been connected at one time or another to many characters. When I first began to glean such an idea and its implications, I was sort of horrified. That was many years ago now but of course I've learned a thing or two since then. And that knowledge has helped me understand why I have (on occasion) been viewed the way I have.

I'm still not fully onboard with the reincarnation theory although it could be possible. What I do feel is the different aspects of my larger self. I don't fully know what that means though. What I do know absolutely is that I am a warrior at heart for the Earth Human. I don't know why I love these quirky-butt beings so much, but I do.

I have always not just felt like I was a visitor but know it to be so. I remember my arrival at the age of three. Just don't ask me who if anyone inhabited this body prior to my arrival, of that I have no knowledge. Do I sound nuts? I assure you I couldn't possibly sound any more nuts than I feel just putting that out here so boldly.

I feel like I have played this game (if indeed that is what it is) many times. Will I return when this turn is over? I'm not planning on it, but we will see.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on May 23, 2022, 17:02:06

I'm still not fully onboard with the reincarnation theory although it could be possible. What I do feel is the different aspects of my larger self. I don't fully know what that means though.

Yep, so if we forget the label "reincarnation" and all agree that who we currently think we are, is NOT who we truly are in our entirety, then we must agree that we have many other parts/personalities of ours, and the separation between all of them is just a temporary illusion, self-made barrier for specific purposes. But I think we always leave a little door open for exchange of information. We just have to become aware and if we enhance the inner listening, even more information exchange can occur.  The information is typically in forms of knowing, intuition, inspiration.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I totally agree with you. I think also on our part we really need to trust those things (intuition, knowing and inspiration) much more than we are used to.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PerspectiveShift

This is an interesting topic. The past couple nights I've been having a lot of strong sexual type dreams, one in particular was very disturbing, and it got me really thinking. In those experiences, if I had my full waking consciousness, I wouldn't be doing what I was doing in my dream, but in my dream I was just going along like "normal". And this isn't the first dream where I was doing something I wouldn't normally do, I think many dreams are like this for many people.

But this particular experience prompted some deep thought about this subject as it was a distasteful experience that didn't sit with me well when I got up. I'll illustrate an example to try to explain my point here. If you were a dog for example, you would have a completely different perspective than a human, and in that experience, sniffing another dogs butts would be a completely normal greeting, but for a human it is gross. In my dream, I was doing things that would make me gag as I would never do them in this reality, but.... I was in a completely different state of consciousness.

So a few possibilities here. A part of me thinks that maybe a big part of my consciousness was being actively blocked and I was expressing a specific piece of myself. Or maybe I was experiencing someone else's consciousness. Either a deep dark place in my consciousness or a deep dark place somewhere else. Or maybe a past life or something, I dunno, but going back to my original theory... If you believe in the All is One theory and that everything stems from one source, then this wouldn't sound too far fetched as each one of us could experience each others experiences from different perspectives and different upbringings, belief systems, etc but also experiencing a piece of our consciousness too could be looked at as the same thing as we are all one. It's just a fractal pattern at this point, experiencing a part of your consciousness (part of the whole), or a different person's experience (part of the whole), or a past life (part of the whole).

Or looking at it from a more scientific or psychological stand point, it could be just a deep dark part of myself that is starting to surface. Or maybe something to do with the reptilian part of the brain expressing itself. Maybe my dreams are showing me my fears or excessive feelings that I haven't been exposed to like absolute disgust or distain. I've heard that meditation can sometimes bring up uncomfortable feelings from past karma or whatever. I'm still a skeptic, but I'm open to these possibilities. And I've been meditating on and off throughout the years pretty consistently for quite a long time now (probably close to 10 years or so), so maybe this is just a surfacing issue.

Or maybe it's as something simple as my libido going through the roof as I've been working out quite a lot and not being as sexually active as usual. But either way it got me thinking quite a bit.

So going back to what character we feel connected to, maybe we are all of the characters all in one and we are just blocking parts of ourselves to experience an aspect of it. Segmenting ourselves in a specific way and realizing that sniffing dogs butts is gross in this setup, and in another setup, with other blockages, it's normal experience. And this could also be overlaid into the "Good" vs "Bad" discussion where something that is "bad" for me, could be normal or even good for someone else.

Maybe we are attracted to, or connected to certain characters or archetypes because of our specific setup (consciousness blockages/energy blockages).

For me personally, I have a faint feeling that I may have used to be a woman in a past life or something, but it's just a faint feeling and I obviously can't prove it, so maybe a possible connection there. In terms of connecting with specific characters, I don't have enough AP experience to be meeting specific entities as of yet.

Anyways, a lot said here, sorry for the lengthy post. All input/perspectives are welcomed. These discussions fascinate me lol :)
Be the change you want to see in the world.

tides2dust

I seek God in All.
It's a practice sometimes, certainly... Other times it feels so natural. And to answer your question-

I've felt connected to ideas of "fallen angel"  and another memory or idea of either a future life or life from a different planet- leaving that planet(similar to earth) on a cold ship and feeling extremely lonely. Also memories of existing in the womb prior to birth. These are the strongest and still lingering traumas/unresolved linkage. I don't focus on them so much anymore. I just live life.   

Then I've had moments of insight/connection through out life... One being a black child in a choir from a much older time period- Victorian era. Another being a girl crying to a monk(A monk I met in this life).

About doors being left open... I think that's true, I've had people and places spur miraculous experiences and hard to explain phenomenon. One time a friend was talking to me, suddenly his voice was completely different and a visual of us as children barefoot in red sand leaned up against a clay hut flooded my mind. We were playing a game. I've felt connected to an asian life too... I also have a friend who swears we were native-americans together- we have completely different political views now but he thinks our time together in what might have been a type of golden age has kept us together despite our stark differences. This is his experience, not mine. I've had a woman trigger an ability that would allow me to dream of her meditation landscape. The dream ended without form, we were one with everything in the environment. She was surprised by the accuracy when I told her the scenery of my dream, especially because she never confided this place to me before.

Considering AUM as the all pervading sound of creation I think of it in a similar scope as God running through all of life with which we're constantly communicating... sometimes the limited self gets in the way of recognizing what I think is a divine inheritance. I really believe All is One. These are my beliefs and there is no expectation placed on others as I live life according to my view, which is an intimate relationship with God-

Lumaza

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on May 24, 2022, 15:56:50
This is an interesting topic. The past couple nights I've been having a lot of strong sexual type dreams, one in particular was very disturbing, and it got me really thinking. In those experiences, if I had my full waking consciousness, I wouldn't be doing what I was doing in my dream, but in my dream I was just going along like "normal". And this isn't the first dream where I was doing something I wouldn't normally do, I think many dreams are like this for many people.

But this particular experience prompted some deep thought about this subject as it was a distasteful experience that didn't sit with me well when I got up. I'll illustrate an example to try to explain my point here. If you were a dog for example, you would have a completely different perspective than a human, and in that experience, sniffing another dogs butts would be a completely normal greeting, but for a human it is gross. In my dream, I was doing things that would make me gag as I would never do them in this reality, but.... I was in a completely different state of consciousness.

So a few possibilities here. A part of me thinks that maybe a big part of my consciousness was being actively blocked and I was expressing a specific piece of myself. Or maybe I was experiencing someone else's consciousness. Either a deep dark place in my consciousness or a deep dark place somewhere else. Or maybe a past life or something, I dunno, but going back to my original theory... If you believe in the All is One theory and that everything stems from one source, then this wouldn't sound too far fetched as each one of us could experience each others experiences from different perspectives and different upbringings, belief systems, etc but also experiencing a piece of our consciousness too could be looked at as the same thing as we are all one. It's just a fractal pattern at this point, experiencing a part of your consciousness (part of the whole), or a different person's experience (part of the whole), or a past life (part of the whole).

Or looking at it from a more scientific or psychological stand point, it could be just a deep dark part of myself that is starting to surface. Or maybe something to do with the reptilian part of the brain expressing itself. Maybe my dreams are showing me my fears or excessive feelings that I haven't been exposed to like absolute disgust or distain. I've heard that meditation can sometimes bring up uncomfortable feelings from past karma or whatever. I'm still a skeptic, but I'm open to these possibilities. And I've been meditating on and off throughout the years pretty consistently for quite a long time now (probably close to 10 years or so), so maybe this is just a surfacing issue.

Or maybe it's as something simple as my libido going through the roof as I've been working out quite a lot and not being as sexually active as usual. But either way it got me thinking quite a bit.

So going back to what character we feel connected to, maybe we are all of the characters all in one and we are just blocking parts of ourselves to experience an aspect of it. Segmenting ourselves in a specific way and realizing that sniffing dogs butts is gross in this setup, and in another setup, with other blockages, it's normal experience. And this could also be overlaid into the "Good" vs "Bad" discussion where something that is "bad" for me, could be normal or even good for someone else.

Maybe we are attracted to, or connected to certain characters or archetypes because of our specific setup (consciousness blockages/energy blockages).

For me personally, I have a faint feeling that I may have used to be a woman in a past life or something, but it's just a faint feeling and I obviously can't prove it, so maybe a possible connection there. In terms of connecting with specific characters, I don't have enough AP experience to be meeting specific entities as of yet.

Anyways, a lot said here, sorry for the lengthy post. All input/perspectives are welcomed. These discussions fascinate me lol :)
Perspective, I am going to your entire post here. At first, I was just keeping an eye on this thread. Many times in the past I have mentioned my "NP personality" and how it not only differs from my own, for some reason I don't enter the scene until my NP character tags me in. Almost every time, the sht is about to hit the fan and now I have to undo what my NP character has done. I always took these to be some kind of "test, quest or challenge". That just happens to be the name of an entire thread that I started on the Pulse years ago here.

So that's one character that seems to be in my NP experiences quite a bit. Now to other characters that I feel linked to. One would have to be the Sumerian Period, possibly another that was here during the Lemurian civilization. In a few of my experiences, my "downloads" seem in some kind of Ancient "Cuneiform". I have looked through the known Cuneiforms, but have never found a dead on match. I have a extremely strong connection to the Pyramids as well. I also, as you do feel my "Alien" roots more than not, especially these days. The more I learned about this practice in general and the deeper I delved into it, the more I was shown. I remember all the days when I was just a young child, sitting in the backyard, looking up at stars and wondering when my "real" Family was going to come and get me. I wanted off this "Rock"!

One thing that really caught my attention in Perspective's post above was the sense of some kind of "subdued awareness". I will explain further here. Many times, when I first become aware in some kind of NP experience, I seem to be the "Observer". I have to stay in 3rd person mode until I am permitted, I guess, to enter the scene. Like I said, many times that is when the sht is going to hit the fan and I just got tagged in to clean the scenario at hand up. This also leads to what I call bouts of "re-scripting". Initiated by who, I never have found that out.

My Wife passed on a few months ago and I have found myself in countless scenarios, with her and I both in them, whereas I am held from joining the scene at hand. I at that time, am in 3rd person mode in the scenario, but am not consciously allowed to enter it via 1st person mode. (I know that sounds confusing. It is more confusing to experience it, than it is to write it down here.  I find I am not "allowed" to go any further than watching. In a few experiences I found myself yelling at my 3rd person figure. Now there could be a number of reasons for this.  A good friend and respected member here and I have talked about this. He has given me some great perspective on the subject. We talked about the fact that she had just passed and because of that, she is being acclimated slowly to her new surroundings. In the experiences, I want to jump in and join her, knowing full well that she has passed on already. Another reason could be that I, myself, am not ready for that one on one confrontation or conversation. In these experiences, we seem to be going on in life like she is still physically there. At least that's what my 3rd person is doing. When I attempt to intervene, I find that I will immediately either lose my awareness or just wake up period. This has happened quite a few times and now I am getting used to just watching. If that's all I am allowed right now, I am fine with that.

This "subdued awareness" was occurring before MJ passed. But the events then didn't include her. They were based on other scenarios. It really got irritating for a while because I had full awareness, yet wasn't permitted to join the experience, as in jump into 1st person. Like I said though, I took it as some kind of "teaching/learning" moment, even though I still question who or what was the actual "Teacher" leading the lesson.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

How incredibly fascinating are all of your experiences! Thank you for sharing!

PerspectiveShift, we all have those dreams that I label as "bizarre" lol. I don't really pay attention to them, as to me this a mish mash of our subconscious beliefs, fears, daily physical experiences, thoughts, emotions, communications with other points of consciousness or with parts of other characters of ours all mixed into one uncontrolled subconscious chaos. It may not be a chaos, but our physical translator (the brain) can only interpret so much the actual happening during the dream state. Of course, there are dreams that make sense and are highly symbolic, which I do pay attention to, but I don't stress too much about the chaotic ones. Now, when I transfer my full awareness during APs, I never experience anything chaotic, never. So, awareness is the key for organized perception during NP experiences. But from my perspective, everything that we perceive (physical or non-physical) has something to do with our current agenda as a character. We connect with like personalities either of our own larger spirit or with other spirits that fulfil our needs to learn a specific set of lessons. Sets of lessons can be learned one step at a time, that's why to me it only makes sense that each individualized spirit should set up many games with different plays in order to gain greater knowledge. There is nothing like firsthand experience. And when we can certainly feel what others are going through, we cant truly know how they feel unless we fully step in their shoes and experience it ourselves. If you are rich but sympathetic to the poor, you still don't know how the poor person truly feels. You don't worry the way they worry every day about how are going to feed their children. First hand experience is essential. What a fruit fly can learn in one day. What a baby who dies shortly after birth can learn. Spirits need to have many lifetimes to gain from that first hand experience via diverse personalities in diverse games. Just like we play different video games, we get bored playing just one, the same way the spirit wants to experience all there is, no matter how hard it may look.

Tides, I absolutely agree that we are all ONE, but on a much higher level where the spirit takes all its gained knowledge and truly understand universal love, can then merge and feel the Oneness. I have come closer experiencing the Oneness and I posted it here a while ago under the post "I asked to see God". The multiverse is infinite with individualized spirits setting up scenarios to keep learning. All That IS is also in a state of becoming. The knowledge never stops being generated. So, I am looking at this lower level perspective to decipher the journeys of the individualized spirits. Your experiences are truly fascinating! Keep sharing :)

Lumaza, I agree that at times, we are not "allowed" to interfere, and I believe for good reasons. I've also experienced this when trying to heal my dad and my mom during very clear APs. Their own spirits literally pushed my energy back. I was able to visually see our energies. Of course, in the waking life their characters were not aware that on a higher-level they have made certain decisions.

I wanted to give you one example of a sudden and powerful "remembering" of another me. And this happened while I was visiting an Indian grocery store here on the physical. I've had several APs where I perceived myself as another but I still knew it was me. I observed myself one time as an old Chinese man. One time during AP, I saw my reflection and I looked like a young beautiful back girl. I sensed who she/I was and that she and I were the same spirit.
But back to the Indian store. For some unknown reason a few years ago I had a desire to visit this store. I've never been there, but I knew we had it in our area. The moment I stepped into the sore, the scent of spices in the air triggered a strong set of emotions. I felt nostalgia that I wanted to go back to India to my family. In real life I am from Europe, no connection to India what so ever. But I felt the essence of another me that lived in India. With every breath smelling the spices, the feeling grew stronger, I even got teary eyes. I don't believe I was connecting to what the guy behind the counter was feeling as he was Indian, although I believe in us connecting emotionally to each other, but I had the feeling that it was me who has a counterpart somewhere is space and time and I opened that connective door temporary. The feeling lasted the entire day and after that it subsided.
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

thank you lightbeam...
and perspective shift i saw your reply after posting. i thought about it tonight. i can only speak from my struggles and experience. i enjoy carnal desires. it's better you experience them in your dreams, your imagination or with a trusting partner than online in the digital landscape where pornography is ripe with manipulation. i was just reminding myself of the subtle suggestions pornography plants in the collective subconscious and how it has evolved over the years. on one hand it is true to say it is a reflection of the times we're in- and on the other, it is just as true to say there are seeds being planted as type of social engineering. one that is quite harmful to the psyche.

for me, it's okay to enjoy my carnal desires through a healthy medium as long as they don't become obsessions and enslave me. i learned i enjoy not what the internet provides for material but what my dreams, emotions and imagination spur within.

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: tides2dust on May 24, 2022, 16:18:24
I've had a woman trigger an ability that would allow me to dream of her meditation landscape. The dream ended without form, we were one with everything in the environment. She was surprised by the accuracy when I told her the scenery of my dream, especially because she never confided this place to me before.

I've had a similar experience with my sister when we were kids. We both woke up from a nightmare, but it was very hard to describe because it wouldn't sound like a nightmare. The nightmare seemed to involve flowing pink and blue duvet covers, sounds super weird, but the feeling of the dream was very uneasy and very uncomfortable. I woke up with a sweat. As soon as I started telling my sister about my nightmare, she was stunned as I was trying to explain exactly what her nightmare was. I've had a many of these experiences with my sister when we were younger.

My mom and my sister also had a very close connection as my mom would know when my sister wasn't feeling well. I think the link between mothers and their children is a more widespread phenomenon though. It is interesting though because as we started growing up and going our own separate ways so to speak, the connection seems to fade a bit as well, or maybe it's just my awareness of the connection isn't as strong. Maybe both of these.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

EscapeVelocity

I have a character that is slowly becoming more apparent to me. I have disallowed the possibility for ten years or more.

The morning of the recent Texas Middle School massacre this week, I had a difficult, partiallly conscious dream of handing my firearm to a friend to jump into the dispute in another situation while I searched to retrieve my backup in my truck, which I sought for but could not find....

This is one of only many episodes of this kind of phenomenon...

This is becoming a bit difficult to reconcile on many levels.

We are are in very turbulent psychic waters ...so everyone needs to swim...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on May 26, 2022, 02:14:05
I have a character that is slowly becoming more apparent to me. I have disallowed the possibility for ten years or more.

Perhaps if you fully allow to reveal the reason for connection attempts, something important will be realized on your part and after that it will automatically fade. 
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 29, 2022, 15:09:08
Perhaps if you fully allow to reveal the reason for connection attempts, something important will be realized on your part and after that it will automatically fade. 
Yes, that seems to be the "lay of the land" there! Jump one hurdle and it's on to the next. Stay stuck and you can't pass "Go"!  :-P
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla