News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

what to do when you feel like you dont know yourself

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

I just had some interesting questions I feel like asking.

What do you do if you feel you dont know yourself?
What should you do?
I assume you 'do what you feel like doing' would be a popular response.
But if you dont know yourself, then you questoin everything. 'how do i know i feel like doing it'? How do i know that is 'my' feeling

Aight. here is my answer to the question.
Then it can go two ways. you cant know/dont know or you just know.
I think it is important to practice being in that 'know' personally. It's weird to just know something, but when you feel yourself, you know you are there when because we are self-aware.

I would have to call the 'thing you know', if i HAD to label it, trust. It's an important lesson to learn. How to even trust and where it comes from. It's also just another feeling but it leads to truths, or some type of peace knowing if you trust you will be taken care of 100% then you are at more peace. like a safety net. but enough about me

Here's a practice I just made up. Creds-alan watts
When you feel your hand on a table, what feeling do YOU have? There is some definite feeling. It feels like me, but somehow I am aware of that. So Perhaps explore the sensations YOU have. Or explore the awareness. I should say AND just to shift between the two. Sounds good to me  :-D
Your way is The way

baro-san

Quote from: Karxx Gxx on July 26, 2018, 17:18:12
I just had some interesting questions I feel like asking.

What do you do if you feel you dont know yourself?
What should you do?
I assume you 'do what you feel like doing' would be a popular response.
But if you dont know yourself, then you questoin everything. 'how do i know i feel like doing it'? How do i know that is 'my' feeling

I don't think I ever thought that I don't know myself, but I always thought about where I should be headed to, if I'm headed in that direction at the moment, and what should I do.

For me, bigger questions were /are:
- what am I supposed to do during this life? why am I here?
- what are humans supposed to do? why are we here?
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Karxx Gxx

ah, didnt even know you had messaged!

I do agree with you on those questions. And for some reason, i try to find some shortcut to answer both. I have a bad habit of doing things the 'best' way and that type of perception isnt really the best haha.

Not saying it is a good assumption to disbeleive in yourself, but because I feel if i knew myself i would then know what to do more in this moment. then the rest of the answers will pop up if needed imo. Like 'what does it matter to know what to do if you are doing it?' type of thing.   
It seems like if i know myself, or AT LEAST could live in the now then I would not be so agitated with having those questions unanswered.
Ironic, yes.

I do like those questions though! I hope you find the answer! Cant wait till you find the answer!
Your way is The way