News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What to expect with a spiritual awakeing

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

Basically i went to see a medium and she told me that my guides said that i am finally on the right path and that in the near future everything is going to change becuase i am going to have a spiritual awakeing and have a career in spirituality didnt say what specific job

But what can i expect to happen

Xanth

Let's start with this then...

What does "Spiritual awakening" mean to you?

ForrestDean

Also, maybe try not to see a path as "right" or "wrong", but rather life's journey in whatever direction you take as really just an experience that you can learn from.

Xanth

I agree with FD, above.

Your "medium" is kind of full of crap... I hope you didn't pay too much for it.  I certainly wouldn't go back.
What you have to realize is that there's no such thing as a "spiritual career"... it's kind of hard to define this stuff, but think about what YOU would consider to be the LEAST "spiritual career" you can think of... then, realize that that career can be as spiritual as anything else you can experience.

Spirituality isn't something you DO... like astral projection, it's something you ARE.  It's not delegated to what you do.  Just about ANYTHING can be a source of a spirituality for you.

Cool101

The way i would think as a a spiritual career as in just making people with medium work or something like nothing specific just ways i could help people in general with my spiritual abilities

I think off a spiritual awakeing as just being able to sense peoples energy and being able to see spirits or beings or more specifically auras since when my 3rd eye was open i didnt see beings or spirits as such just a few auras and this thick cloudy stuff coming off people i dont know if that was energy or anything to be honest

ForrestDean

Well, abilities are just abilities and really have nothing to do with one's spiritual development.  Natural abilities of the non-physical are not required to service others, nor are they required to attain enlightenment or a "spiritual awakening",  nor do these abilities make one more spiritually enlightened or advanced than those who do not use those natural abilities or have yet to realize their natural abilities.

I think helping others with spiritual abilities is great.  But it is also just as great to service others with any ability.  Any service provided to others selflessly without any expectation for compensation, reward, or even recognition is a great way to improve one's spiritual development as well as a great benefit to society.  The method in which to service others is irrelevant.  "Spiritual" service, such as energy healing, medium work or channeling, is no lesser or greater than any physical selfless service.  However, I would be very wary of mediums or channelers.  They are quite often influenced by false entities portraying as someone else or the interpretation is heavily skewed by the channelers own ego and already deeply embedded beliefs and perceptions.

Xanth

Again, what FD says about... pretty much nails it.  :)

Quote from: Cool101 on December 01, 2016, 13:35:57
The way i would think as a a spiritual career as in just making people with medium work or something like nothing specific just ways i could help people in general with my spiritual abilities
Instead, you can simply apply that to your everyday life.

QuoteI think off a spiritual awakeing as just being able to sense peoples energy and being able to see spirits or beings or more specifically auras since when my 3rd eye was open i didnt see beings or spirits as such just a few auras and this thick cloudy stuff coming off people i dont know if that was energy or anything to be honest
See, that's the thing... being able to do the things you state above has nothing to do with a "spiritual awakening".  They're are two completely different things.  A person can do those things and still not have, in a sense, a spiritual bone in their body.

A spiritual awakening is akin to understanding (not just knowing) the truth behind what you see around you.  In essence, with a spiritual awakening nothing changes except your perception.
There's an old saying that goes something like this:

Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.
After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.

If you want to add a bit of spirituality to your life and the lives of those around you... simply start living in a Loving, Kind, Caring way.  :)
Your life, that includes your career, can have as much or as little spirituality in it as you want.