Why are we humans as a species so negitive and violent

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

Im not speaking for everyone thats why i refered to humans as a species i might not off been spiritual all my life but i learned a few things is that we are all different and unique and thats okay but we thrive on hatred and on killing and when we feel threaterned about someone or something new we automatically go into attack mode instead off finding simulatities that can unite us regardless off race gender religion since we are all humans

My point is that when we became as  spiritual for me at least it changed my view on life and feeling all this negative energy i feel when walking through a large crowd but it had me thinking when will humans evolve so we aint as ruthless and bloodthursty and destructive  as this planet shows as evidence we are

Ps dont think i am judgeing anyone that reads this post that wasnt my intention

Xanth

Why are we so negative? 

I'd like to think there are more good / positive people in the world than negative ones... it's just that the negative ones REALLY enjoy telling (yelling?) us their negativeness.

As of right now, they are who they are.  You were there once.  I was there once.  It takes each person a different length of time to realize certain things... thankfully it's not a race and while it can make life difficult and trying at times, it's important to remember who / what you are and stay focused on the good. 

Everyone else will catch up one day, give them the freedom and time to do at their leisure.  :)

Subtle Traveler

This is a place of contrast ... light and dark ... good and bad ... negative and positive.

A stick ALWAYS has two ends to it.

And in this physical place of time and space ... we attract (more of) what we are resonating with ... if I am peaceful I attract more of that ... if I am unsettled about what is around me, I attract more of that.
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

Nameless

When I watch the news I know exactly what you are talking about. But when I turn off the news and go out and meet people face to face I just don't see all that negativity. My conclusion - we aren't as negative and hateful and we might at first appear.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Phalanx

I see a lot of hope, but at the same time even though people have it they tend to think the glass is half empty more so than positively.

As for good and bad people, sad to say I that definitely bad people tend to out number good people but its not 1 for 1. A good person weigh's 100 pounds of good versus 10 pounds of bad so though less in numbers far more in quality, after all good emotions have been proven in all fields of religion science and others to be far more powerful than negative bad emotions.

A lot of the problems are taught though by social upbringing, the largest problem imo is that you have to be better than someone else, so people will find people to rat on and be cruel to others to try and make themselves seem better, which spans from bulling, to racism, religious wars and who's country is better than the rest. And the mentality of I have to be better than someone is why racism is such an issue now again. Even though it was dying out you only heard of the people far out in the right field being racist such as the kkk, but now even some of the nicest people have fallen into such behavior. And most issues are usually propagated by the news because they are in the pockets of someone that wants a divide. "Get people to fight among themselves and they wont fight together for a better cause."
Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

Riddle

I wonder what kind of interactions malevolent and benevolent people have in the afterlife. Like, could a malevolent person do harm to someone there... how could it be done... sometimes I get scared the soul can get hurt by bad forces.

Xanth

Quote from: Riddle on January 27, 2017, 19:00:37
I wonder what kind of interactions malevolent and benevolent people have in the afterlife. Like, could a malevolent person do harm to someone there... how could it be done... sometimes I get scared the soul can get hurt by bad forces.
Outside the rule-set of a particular reality you might be experiencing... you're infinite consciousness. 
There's no "harm" that can come to you.

Riddle

Quote from: Xanth on January 27, 2017, 19:13:18
Outside the rule-set of a particular reality you might be experiencing... you're infinite consciousness. 
There's no "harm" that can come to you.

Could you please elaborate a bit more on this statement? Thanks.

Xanth

Quote from: Riddle on January 29, 2017, 10:04:32
Could you please elaborate a bit more on this statement? Thanks.
You are consciousness.  What harm do you think can be done to you?