News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Wild Divine

Previous topic - Next topic

kiauma

No one's heard of it ey?  Perhaps I should give a quick description.

Wild Divine is a PC video game.  In the game, you travel around a magical land, visiting temples, towns, forests, etc., and going on quests.  In the various adventures you meet Gurus and teachers that will give you instruction and practice to empower you on your quest.

From the web site;
The Journey to Wild Divine is the reunion of the mind, body, and spirit. In this game, you will be invited on a journey to a place of timeless beauty and mystery, where you will be challenged in ways that are not common in the gaming world today. You will be asked to look within yourself for the keys necessary to find the Wild and the Divine within yourself.

On your quest, you will master a whole new purpose and discover a whole new direction. The lessons you learn will become your own unique tools to be used outside the game — at any time, in any place and in any situation. Through The Journey to Wild Divine, you will be given the opportunity to reach a level of awareness you might not have thought possible.

The way they do this is that the game actually includes a biofeedback monitor, which attaches to the end of three fingers of one hand.  After your instruction, in meditation, concentration, relaxation, or other skill, you will be asked to accomplish it, and actually monitored on your progress!

For someone who wants to have real feedback in a fun way on spiritual building skills, this is it.

Thought this might build at least some interest.
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Nay

I think it sounds awesome! but you're right...$160..don't have that kinda of pocket change right now.

I liked Myst, the way you could walk around the Aztec temples and such.

Nay [;)]

kiauma

I really liked Myst too, though I only got through the first level. [:P]

You watch, imitators will force the price way down in a year or two.  This is a new idea in games, but I think it will soon really catch on!

Nick

Thanks for the post, kiauma. [:)] Every so often I get in the mood for a good PC video game. It is rather expensive, so as you mentioned, perhaps the price will drop in time.
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jon_88

Hmm Religion/belief system in gameform . It realy must be THE WAY to create a cult in this millenia .Ingenius!(and realy does sound like lot of fun , thought costs to much funds=P )

kiauma

quote:
...THE WAY to create a cult in this millenia

The guidance given in WildDivine is very general positive training designed to give you more concentration, relaxation, meditation ability.   But programming a brainwashing 'game' would be the next logical step...

[B)]

kiauma

Has anybody seen this or tried it out?

http://www.wilddivine.com/

I think it looks really cool!  At $160 though it's a bit steep... Still, I am thinking it would be a lot of fun, and possibly a lot of benefit.[^]