News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Working with the breath

Previous topic - Next topic

omcasey

I am starting a project to remaster all the audio to yoga breathing practices I used to teach in class. These recordings were originally made back in roughly 2006-7, in Erich Schiffmann's infamous yoga room, at the back of his Santa Monica home. The acoustics in there were great. You could hear a pin reverberate if dropped. For this reason the process of recording offered a challenge.. getting the audio perfect with no extra sounds creeping in ( no coughs, clearing of the throat or even audible between breaths, lol ). This is done old school, just me sitting in the empty yoga room, with a 2003 hand held audio recorder. No editing. Each clip is recorded all in one go. The music in the background is from the CD "Deuter, Himalaya". This is the newly remastered video version of "Sounding Out Om" : ( I hope you will enjoy it ) : ( no more still images in 240p! ) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHFvMTi6Bo&t=10s <--video

Casey

tides2dust

This is so good, and it makes me incredibly happy. Beautiful audio, great job on the video.  :-) I wanted to comment on the GTC but am having login issues. I'm sure it'll resolve it self. So I left you a message here and subscribed to your channel.

PS... This experience kind of reminds me of sharing my astral body with Abigail. I don't think she's from planet Earth. She learned my language quickly and as we glided down the stairs, we came out to the backyard. She chanted aum and raised my arms up- we started lifting in the sky and vacuuming into aum, almost like zero point.

I love your voice in this video clip and am extremely comforted. I just so happen to practice this in the backyard, continuing to take in the suns rays and heal. <3

omcasey

What a beautiful experience, Tides!.. wow, thank you for sharing that. I often wonder if people, aside from sitting down to meditate in OBEs, ever chant AUM and other chants - and what happens. I have never done that myself in an OBE ( I do sometimes lay myself down to sleep, lol ). Erich's yoga room is awesome for anything involving sound. It could make a frog sound wonderful. I am really glad I took the time, and opportunity to make these recordings. I love them, still. It does my heart good to lay in the video/visual compliments. I will post more of the others as I remaster them. I think we'll work on the ujayyi breath next. That's a good one!

Sorry about the log-in difficulties, btw, definitely tell this story over there once you get in.

I was troubles last week but it resolved in a little over 24 hours.

No telling what is going on behind the scenes.

Unless we want to have a little peek?

LOL

Nameless

I loved this guided method of teaching. Keep it up!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.