News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Family In Terrible Need

Previous topic - Next topic

Child of the Forest

Always remeber, great suffering leads to great revelation. If your brother in law physically heals, perhaps he will be spiritually healed as well. Hopefully, going through a situation like this will aid him in seeing just how much he IS loved and how his life affects so many lives of others. I have had someone close to me attempt suicide...
...it was horrible, but caught just in time to stop it. After that, things were on a slow rise toward happiness. Me and this person have grown together and established a greater bond than ever imagined possible. She knows she is loved, she now sees that no matter how bad the times, there is always spiritual light and truth ahead, and most of all, there is always love, be sure to let your brother in law know that. Someone once told me that you never can truly tell just how bright the light is, unless you have been in the darkness - the light of love can hopefully now take great charge in his life and he will see a whole new purpose for living. I will send the entire family love and ask for light for them. Keep me updated on their progess.
With Love,
Tom

Kristen

Hi Tom -

Thank you so much for replying~!

Since I posted this much has happened for the good.  Jimmy's condition stabilized and he was released from the hospital.  He had actually missed his spine by under an inch - it is completely amazing to me that he is up and around and that his vital organs are relatively unscathed.

What I had taken to be a life and death situation most certainly was that - but not in the way that I had feared the most.

He is undergoing psychiatric care, and his wife and children will be going to counseling.

My husband went down to Tennessee to help and was able to do a lot of good - convincing Jimmy to get help, arranging that help, squaring away his sister's financial situation, just being there for her and for her kids. He said to me that he truly felt like something other than him was working through him, like he didn't recognize himself - this sense he had was something unprecedented for him - he is not a deeply religious man, and is most certainly not given to making statements like that.  He actually repeated back to me almost word for word the very phrase "healing for his heart, his soul, his mind, his body..."  My husband didn't know I posted this request - I didn't talk to him about this before he left or say anything remotely related to that, and he doesn't visit this website.

I want to send my deepest gratetude to Nita and Robert Bruce and anyone else who sends/sent healing energy and prayers.

Thank you so much everyone

Kristen

This is hard to write - because I can't get my words to express my feeling here.

I learned yesterday that my brother-in-law attempted suicide last Sunday.  He shot himself in the stomach and he's in critical condition.  He is very close to death.  He and my sister-in-law have four children and she does not have a job, has few skills.  I guess what I would like is prayers and healing for my family - for Jimmy - healing for his heart, his soul, his mind, his body - but if he passes to have his way eased.    For Trisha his wife - healing, comfort and strength for what lies ahead, and for my neices and nephews - the same - but love for them all more than anything.

The last time I visited they were all so beautiful together - I could feel love and happiness - thier house was alive with rambunctious activity.

My neices and nephews are:  Megan who is 12 I think, James 10, Jeremy 7, and Maddy 4 1/2.  

I only have a two-year old picture of the kids, but I can't get my copier/scanner to work right now - I would like to post it when I can.

Thank you everyone for everything that you have done for others, and all that you do - they live in Tennessee USA.

Kristen