News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Small Health Problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Fwewyu Tìomumä

Hey everyone,

I figured I would post here for a healing/energy request for a small chronic health problem I've been dealing with. I've got a lump in my abdomen that causes me pain daily, and it's an annoyance. I went to the doctor, and he just said my rib popped out of the cartilage of my breastbone, and that it would be fine/it's not a problem/it will get better, etc. Got an Xray too. It's been 3 months, and it still hasn't healed.

I would greatly appreciate any healing/energy sent, if you do that sort of thing.

Thanks,
Fwewyu

Xanth

We can definitely help with that.

But, you can do so much more for yourself than we can.

Each night before you go to bed and as you're falling asleep... quiet your mind, and focus on a visualization of your rib being just as you want it.  Perfect in every way... feeling great and healthy.  People here will do the same for you.  :)

You can do this during many points of your day, but it's easier to focus at that point.  Hope you get better soon!  :)

Fwewyu Tìomumä

Update: Last Tuesday night as I practiced phasing before I went to sleep, I noticed what felt like hands touching my body in different places. I thought/asked if the beings touching me were there to fix me, because I felt a concentration of touches near the spot I mentioned in my previous post. I then felt a sort of confirmation, not verbal at all, and I just thought 'Ok, that's great'. I lost consciousness at that point, like somebody used anesthesia on me. Next thing I know, it's morning. I haven't had any pain there since.

So whatever you guys/other beings did, it worked. Thanks everyone!

newmethod

Quote from: Fwewyu Tìomumä on February 23, 2013, 19:00:59
Update: Last Tuesday night as I practiced phasing before I went to sleep, I noticed what felt like hands touching my body in different places. I thought/asked if the beings touching me were there to fix me, because I felt a concentration of touches near the spot I mentioned in my previous post. I then felt a sort of confirmation, not verbal at all, and I just thought 'Ok, that's great'. I lost consciousness at that point, like somebody used anesthesia on me. Next thing I know, it's morning. I haven't had any pain there since.

That's good news and an awesome experience to be conscious of.
Nice One  8-)