News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Alternative method to remove core images???

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey Mathias.

I have trouble with Roberts method, also. I have done it successfully, but not all that often. What has turned out to be the best for me is searching  the energy body for them, and pulling them out. If I have a repetitive negative thought, usually I can follow this to its source. The chakras, and the brain seem to be the major points of contact. And the spine seems to have a lot of roots in it.

A couple of ways that helped me identify and weaken them was "lighting up" my energy body with divine white light, and looking for places that did not light up, or became uncomfortable with the light. Something else that works very well, is a modification of the Rapido technique. Instead of physically doing it, do it with the energy in your energy body. That combined with the white light should both identify and wear them down.

On the thread "why not just shield" there are a couple of methods for removal. If you can get a location, building a shield around them, and only allowing positive energy to get inside, lighting it and vibrating (Rapido) it works very well. Chips hard at them. A blowtorch of DWL works on the "tendrils" that come off of them.

When I first started doing core removal, a lot of was perceived as black leafless trees. I just went to work with a sword and blowtorch. Had the energy body charged up, and felt around for wrong stuff. Felt like a there was a forest just under my skull. If you find some like I did, it may be a good idea to burn each cut as you chop. Keeps the stronger ones from growing back.

Best of luck.

Oh yeah, shielding myself from negativity was damaging to the whole setup also.

funkybuns

Hi there

I thought I would share with you my experience of dealing with these core image traumas. I find that by writing them down and burning them brings acertain amount of finality to the situation, but does it actually deal with the energetic trauma that these have caused.

In the spiritual realms there are healing energies that when applied through visualisation, can bring comfort to the trama. Imagine this anyway you can. ie Enveloping white light enfolding you with love, or perhaps walk through the trauma with your spirit guide and hand it to him or her to deal with.

Also I have been attanding an energetic healer, who has worked with me at identifying chakra attachments that these traumas form. Through healing they can be removed from you.

I know this isnt as well explained as I would like it to be, but I hope it helps

Pierre

pierre chamois

Ides315

Hey all.

Mathias: I realize that most of my ideas are towards entitty removal. That is how I had to approach it.

funkybuns: If I have things figured out, one of the problems is healing the spot after you remove the image. Otherwise it can be used again. What you are doing should work good, as it breaks the link. Something that a friend shared with me, that would be helpful to anybody is using the Loving/Kindness meditation. There is a copy available on www.beliefnet.com

This next item is a spell based on Earth magick. I have included the name of the person it originally came from. I have done some exploration with it, and have added quite a bit to make it more effective. Please feel free to use and share. Make sure that Scotts name is included. It originated from his (excellent) book Earth Power.

Stone Spell for Removing Negativity

This is an earth magick technique that I learned several years ago. After using it to remove a heavy amount of negativity, I have made a few modifications that worked to increase the effectiveness of it. I will give the basic layout, as that will suffice for a lot of people. And then with embellishments as I have come to employ it for heavy loads, or things that deal with negative entities.

1.   Go somewhere near a large source of water, a decent size creek, a river, or a lake. Alternately a large field could be used, but make it one you would not be likely to visit again. Gather up a handful of stones, that are around egg size. Something that will be comfortable to throw. If possible, look for some that are a little porous, though this is not a requirement. Select one of the rocks and put it in your dominant hand. (Right for right handed people).

Bring up all of the feelings of the personal negativity that you are carrying around. Condense that negativity into something that is almost tangible. Feel the inky spot it makes on you. Take that inky spot and shove it out from your body, down the arm that is holding the rock, and into the rock. Keep doing this until all of the negativity is gone, or the rock feels "full". When you hit this point, take the stone, and throw it into the water, or field, and feel all of the negativity that went into it, going with it. Repeat as needed, until all of the negativity is gone. When you are done, do not dwell on the negativity you just cast out, as it could come back by you mentally "calling" it. Turn your back on it, and know it is gone.

2. Get some small quartz crystals. Larger will hold more, but are more expensive. I have found ones the size of the first segment of my little finger to the first segment of my thumb are more than adequete. They can be found for 25 cents +/- in tourist shops. If you suspect (or know) you are also dealing with a negative entity (or just to be sure), find a bridge over a decent sized amount of flowing relatively clean water. Make it one you can stand on and be relatively un-bothered. Take one of the crystals in your dominant hand. I have found it best to put the bottom of the crystal (the non pointed end) in the palm of your hand, where the center of your arm bone would be if it went on through your hand. Again try to gather and feel the negativity. There may be a spot on your body that feels like it has already collected (heart or head, for instance). If you specifically know you have a neg, and can feel its location, all the better.  Start pushing the negativity out of your body, and into the crystal. I have found it helpful to visualize little black pipelines from the heavy concentrations of negativity. If I have a location of the neg, then make the pipeline to the crystal, and stab the neg with the other end of it. Use it like a big syringe drawing negativity from the neg and into the crystal. If you get a good tap on the neg, you could fill up the crystals rather quickly. Take the crystal, and throw it into the water, throwing all of the negativity with it. Keep cycling through crystals until you have gotten all you can. At this point, I would recommend some sort of removal exercise (such as Robert Bruce's Core Image Removal) if it is or was suspected to be a neg problem. Walk away, knowing it has stayed behind.

I would like to give thanks to the late great Scott Cunningham for originally making a version of this spell available to all.  I also give thanks to all that have helped me on this path of life.

Mathias Jonsson

Hello!

I´ve been trying to use Robert Bruce´s method of core image removal, but have´nt been that succesful, are there any other methods that one can use?
For me these psycho-magnetic links are often almost physical, but it´s hard for me to get to their weak points.

Are there self-healing methods that one can use oneself that are effective?