News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Asking someone to astral project for me.

Previous topic - Next topic

ashenfire

I would like to ask or hire someone to astral project for me and get info from my spirit guides and tell me info from them.
I am unable to do astral projecting or contact them myself without this information due to a medical condition.
reply if you can do that.

Xanth

Quote from: ashenfire on September 29, 2014, 18:13:08
I would like to ask or hire someone to astral project for me and get info from my spirit guides and tell me info from them.
I am unable to do astral projecting or contact them myself without this information due to a medical condition.
reply if you can do that.
Well, first off... I doubt anyone will do what you ask.  It's just too difficult.
And secondly, you don't NEED to Project in order to get information from the non-physical.

Learn to meditate.  Learn to focus.  Then learn to hold that focus for extended periods of time.
When you can do that... meditate... then simply ASK what you want to know, and then be OPEN to whatever or however the answer comes.  It most likely WILL NOT come to you verbally.

It's really that simple.

May I inquire what medical condition you speak of?  If you're uncomfortable discussing that here then feel free to PM or ignore me completely.  I won't be offended. ;)

Daece

Quote from: ashenfire on September 29, 2014, 18:13:08

You could learn to do healing energy work.  Robert Bruce talks about using energy in a multitude of ways that could be of benefit.  This link goes to his book http://www.divinetruth.com/PDF/People/Other/Robert%20Bruce%20-%20New%20Energy%20Ways.pdf
"It's just data"

EscapeVelocity

IMO the answer is that no one online can or will obtain the information you seek, to any quality, at least no one you can really trust, other than to take your money.

It's better to try a local psychic talent who has a good reputation; you need an in-person meeting with this person; it's a must. And then you should be circumspect, at a minimum. Forget the local psychic house that has a sign out front, these are 99% frauds...get some referrals before asking and paying.

What information are you seeking?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Bluefirephoenix

And I can agree with xanth and EV.  You have to contact your own guides. You do not have to be able to astrally project to be able to do this. The work cannot be done for you. I would suggest looking at instrumental transcommunication if you have difficulties connecting. It's a form of communication using various tools like ghost box or echovox or even a spirit communication board which can be made with slips of paper  for the letters and using a glass for a pointer. If your so inclined prayer is helpful as well going back to the source of everything will help you find what your looking for.