News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bad mistakes you can make.(Hope there is some cure)

Previous topic - Next topic

mrSkeptik

Well, a couple of years ago i wasn`t much into mystic energies however i think i`ve done something really stupid. I was in horrible depression and thought that it was better without emotions at all. I kinda felt a ball in my chest with some strings attached. I started rolling the ball till all the strings were torn, than i think  somehow torn off upper layer of that ball. Well i mostly succeded. Now i almost don`t have emotions at all, and those i have are really weak.Moreover i have that uncomfortable feeling in my chest. It doesn`t hurt , but i don`t like it at all.

LightBeam

The saying "Ask, and you shall receive" took your emotions away just as you had wished. That same saying can be your cure to get them back if you wish with strong intentions.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 02, 2021, 20:01:45
The saying "Ask, and you shall receive" took your emotions away just as you had wished. That same saying can be your cure to get them back if you wish with strong intentions.
That's exactly what I was thinking Lightbeam!  8-)

Intent got you to where you are. Only a strong focused will and intent will get you back to where you want to be. I also hear the words "Don't know what you got, till it's gone" when I read your predicament. A well known song by the band Cinderella.

It won't likely be a over night change. It likely took a long time to get where you are now. So, it will take awhile to get back to your 'normal" again as well.

It happened for a reason though. You should try to find out why. What were you missing in you life? What was your mindset at the time? How has it "changed you"?

Some of us here are experiencing a similar thing via our NPR experiences. We have talked about it often here lately. It seems we are being "prepped" to being Observers. Almost like Record Keepers. To do that we have had a number of tests and challenges that seem to not only tame our egos, but also to de-sensitize us in some way shape or form. It's hard to describe. But it's like looking at things from the inside out.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

I agree with the advice both LightBeam and Lumaza have given, and also agree that this will likely take some time and effort (intent) to reverse the condition. An additional idea might be that since this involves a lot of sensation in your chest- the ball, the uncomfortableness- this may be an indication that your heart chakra has slowed or stopped completely. In my case, it had not just stopped but a psychic healer suggested that she saw that I had placed a "protector" over my heart and chakra, further shutting off these emotions that gave me such pain. For me it felt like an anxious tightness and weight in my chest. The protector can be released by you with a conscious act of will, but that is best monitored and verified by a reputable healer.

I found out just how easy it was to confirm that my heart chakra was shut down: I was at the Monroe Institute and one night a few friends wanted to do pendulum exercises on one another, so I volunteered to join in. When my turn came, I lay down on the floor and a woman held the pendulum still, over each of my seven major chakras. The pendulum swung in active, rapid circles over all my chakras showing they were all quite active, until she put it over my heart region, and the pendulum moved very slowly in a small side to side motion...this was a very telling moment for me. Fortunately I was able to address the issue with a healer the next day, directed it to leave me and became educated on the idea of the "protector". For me it was like a noticeable weight was lifted from my chest.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Naykid

I found out just how easy it was to confirm that my heart chakra was shut down: I was at the Monroe Institute and one night a few friends wanted to do pendulum exercises on one another, so I volunteered to join in. When my turn came, I lay down on the floor and a woman held the pendulum still, over each of my seven major chakras. The pendulum swung in active, rapid circles over all my chakras showing they were all quite active, until she put it over my heart region, and the pendulum moved very slowly in a small side to side motion...this was a very telling moment for me. Fortunately I was able to address the issue with a healer the next day, directed it to leave me and became educated on the idea of the "protector". For me it was like a noticeable weight was lifted from my chest.

Wow!  That is wild!  I thought it was strange that my very spiritual bff could not feel spirits/energy and was told it was because her heart Chakra was closed, blocked, or whatever.. lol  and she did work on it and now is feeling energy!