News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Grow pituitary gland

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse4

Hello!

I began praying for my son recently that his pituitary gland would grow, become healthy and whole, and begin functioning normally. I've been watching Tom Campbell's videos and I've become a believer in healing. He was born with next to no pituitary gland, which causes all kinds of issues for him. He's 23 and has to be on all kinds of hormones to function normally. All his other glands are fine but since his pituitary gland is not functioning (only slightly), it's unable to tell his healthy hormones to send off what he needs like growth hormone, cortisol, testosterone, and thyroid. His name is Austin and we live in So. Cal. (if that info is at all helpful).

Thank you for any healing energy sent his way.

LightBeam

Sending healing energy his way. By the way, there was a show on TLC called "The Healer". Charlie Goldsmith is from Australia and he has incredible healing abilities that take effect in minutes. If you follow him on Facebook or Instragram, he does maybe once a month remote live healing sessions for the group. Many people comment that their conditions improve dramatically, especially if they attend several sessions. He does  not charge, does everything for free, even if someone gets lucky to book a private session. But he doesn't do these often due to the hundreds of people requesting them. You can watch the show on youtube and if you believe he does have abilities, you can sign up for his notifications so you will know when the sessions are scheduled and have your son watch. you dont have to do anything, just relax when he starts sending energy.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lighthouse4

Thank you! And thanks for the info. I will check Charlie out. Wonderful! :-)

funfire

I'll also send some healing energys.  :-)

I pray for Austins wellness.

Lighthouse4

Quote from: LightBeam on June 24, 2020, 02:30:52
Sending healing energy his way. By the way, there was a show on TLC called "The Healer". Charlie Goldsmith is from Australia and he has incredible healing abilities that take effect in minutes. If you follow him on Facebook or Instragram, he does maybe once a month remote live healing sessions for the group. Many people comment that their conditions improve dramatically, especially if they attend several sessions. He does  not charge, does everything for free, even if someone gets lucky to book a private session. But he doesn't do these often due to the hundreds of people requesting them. You can watch the show on youtube and if you believe he does have abilities, you can sign up for his notifications so you will know when the sessions are scheduled and have your son watch. you dont have to do anything, just relax when he starts sending energy.
Something must have happened to Charlie. All his social media was taken down within the last few days. I wonder what happened? :-(

Lighthouse4

Quote from: funfire on June 24, 2020, 23:46:03
I'll also send some healing energys.  :-)

I pray for Austins wellness.
Thank you! <3

LightBeam

Quote from: Lighthouse4 on June 27, 2020, 19:43:01
Something must have happened to Charlie. All his social media was taken down within the last few days. I wonder what happened? :-(

Oh no, I just checked. I think he will come back. He just needs to take some break from people that are attacking him. Some of them are calling him satan and that his gift is from the devil LOL. I just think that these people need to not follow him. Why follow someone that you dont like or dont agree with their beliefs. But there are so many people sending him these messages and commenting during his sessions. The majority of people though admire his selflessness and post their feedback from his healing. He was also going to do a tour in the US with John Edwards, but was cancelled due to the virus. Next year he is set to do it and will be touring most major cities in the US. Hopefully when he rests a little he will come back online because he is helping hundreds of people with his remote healing sessions. At least that's what I see when people comment.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on June 27, 2020, 20:55:14
Oh no, I just checked. I think he will come back. He just needs to take some break from people that are attacking him. Some of them are calling him satan and that his gift is from the devil LOL.
Sounds like "Social Media" sharing it's love again!  :roll: So sad, so sad!   :-(
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lighthouse4

Quote from: LightBeam on June 27, 2020, 20:55:14
Oh no, I just checked. I think he will come back. He just needs to take some break from people that are attacking him. Some of them are calling him satan and that his gift is from the devil LOL. I just think that these people need to not follow him. Why follow someone that you dont like or dont agree with their beliefs. But there are so many people sending him these messages and commenting during his sessions. The majority of people though admire his selflessness and post their feedback from his healing. He was also going to do a tour in the US with John Edwards, but was cancelled due to the virus. Next year he is set to do it and will be touring most major cities in the US. Hopefully when he rests a little he will come back online because he is helping hundreds of people with his remote healing sessions. At least that's what I see when people comment.
Let us send him some healing energy! <3 <3 <3

Lighthouse4

Quote from: Lumaza on June 27, 2020, 21:13:22
Sounds like "Social Media" sharing it's love again!  :roll: So sad, so sad!   :-(
Yes. The good and the bad of social media. :-(

Lighthouse4

Just got an email from Charlie. He's fine. Just in digital detox. He said he'll be back. :-)