News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing energy needed

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. T

Hephaestus,

I am sure you speak for all of us and for all inhabitants of this planet.

Your request has been granted as evidenced by those who have read the posts on healing and especially by those who have responded either in writing or in spirit.

I, like you, hope that more will actively join in where needed.

Aloha,

Dr. T

Donna

Hi Hephaestus,
This is the type of work I often do in the spiritual realms. There is a grid encircling our Earth, just above the ionisphere, that holds the "mind" of mankind. If you can imagine ball with a gold mesh stocking stretched around it, you will see what I see in the etheric. Upon sending love, understanding, compassion, and healing into this grid, white light will spread along the grid lines. Imagine viewing this grid from above it, at any given location, and using intent, send pulses of this thought energy onto this grid. When I do this I see it traveling as a bright white light along the mesh grid at great speed. Also negative energy on the Earth can be seen as dark clouds, sending the above thoughts to these areas they will quickly absorb this white light energy, this does not totally disperse them, only incorporates them into the areas needed.
This work can be done with intent and thought and imagination, or the use of your Merkaba if any have that ability. Any and all help here is needed and it does make a difference on our world.
Donna

Hephaestus

I'd like to take the opportunity that this forum gives to ask you all to help out, I need you all to help me send out healing energy to the planet Earth, its inhabitants and into the cosmos where it may also be needed.
This entire place that we call our reality is in desperate need of healing and its people like yourselves who send out healing energy who can help out - the tiniest bit of assistance can go a long way.
Deep deep down we all have the capability to make a higher power act, and that act can be  to change the negative energy of this planet and make it positive again.
Please send out your positive energy and healing energy and make a difference.

Thanks.