News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing help for psoriasis

Previous topic - Next topic

Onthepulse

Is there anybody that can help with psoriasis I have had it for 3 years now and its the most irritating condition ever, I have had u.v treatment, all the creams and lotions under the sun and I am currently on medication which I have had to stop as I have had a abnormal blood test with regards to my liveri know I can never get rid of it but if anyone can help I would be eternaly grateful.
Many thankd
If your footsteps go in the wrong direction, follow somebody else's.

Volgerle

It could help to change your nutrition to raw food or at least more veggies and fruit (organic).

Another possibility would be (organic!) Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) mushroom, probably in capsule form by an organic provider would be best.

It is used by alternative practicioners (mainly in the East but now more and more in the West too) for conditions like neurodermitis (atopic diseases), etc.

It is also a good remedy for the liver, so you would have two benefits in one.

Just a googled example right now:

http://byebyepsoriasis.com/medicinal-mushrooms-support-immune-health-and-promote-longevity/

This being said, although it is a harmless supplement with almost no risks involved, on principle please never go without professional therapist help and advice first (doctor, naturopath, etc).

Bluefirephoenix

I agree with the diet change. I would go to a naturopath of good reputation.  If you cannot afford that try increasing your fruits and veggies. Cut out wheat, sugar, dairy and eggs. Eat lean small portions of meat. 2000 IU vitamin D  daily especially if you live in a northern climate. ( this is also protective against bone disease, and some dementias) Avoid all processed food including vegetarain processed stuff like tofu, salad dressings, ect
Avoid all tea and coffee, medications talk to your doctor to see if anything is not essential for health. 
Make sure you are exercising several times a week.  keep your stress levels down.

Ancient One

Quote from: Onthepulse on November 30, 2014, 05:33:29
Is there anybody that can help with psoriasis I have had it for 3 years now and its the most irritating condition ever, I have had u.v treatment, all the creams and lotions under the sun and I am currently on medication which I have had to stop as I have had a abnormal blood test with regards to my liveri know I can never get rid of it but if anyone can help I would be eternaly grateful.
Many thankd

Have not personally used this, but do know of it.

http://www.discoverneem.com/neem-benefits.html

Be Well

Xanth

I didn't see this until now...

My father had psoriasis really bad.
What cured it was lots of sunlight (vitamin D) and quit drinking alcohol.

Bert23

Quote from: Xanth on December 15, 2014, 00:18:15
I didn't see this until now...

My father had psoriasis really bad.
What cured it was lots of sunlight (vitamin D) and quit drinking alcohol.
I'll go for Vitamid D