News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing Request

Previous topic - Next topic

tcavan

I have been suffering from depression, after I quit drinking almost 7 years ago. My symptoms are agitation/anger, and a general lack of energy and focus. I am in Somerville , Massachusetts. Thanks
Tom

hypnotist1

Hi tcavan, send some healing to you. Sending at 7:14 PM  EST.  Let me know of any difference from the sending. I'll send for 30 minutes.

tcavan

Thanks--much appreciated
Tom

Jaco

I'll also send some to you.
If Your fate too violently leads you through your life, remember, that it was you alone who chose this path.

tcavan

Thanks.

I definitely felt energy at the designated time. The only other time I have felt this feeling was when I received Johrei, a while back.

Funny though, yesterday morning I was awake at 5 am--very unusual fo mr cause I got up and worked around the house and was shoveling snow at 8:30. This time was before the designated time so I assume people are sending without noting it. I will report back in a day or two and appreciate any further help. Again, thanks.

Tom

hypnotist1

OK good Tom,  I'll send more tonight at 9:00 PM EST 1/13/09. I'll send for 30 minutes.  Remember just relax, calm the mind and dont have your arms and legs crossed while sending at that time.

Frank

tcavan

Thanks about tonight

I want to ask you a question.

I have a close friend in Redondo beach calif who has been suffering from bipolar disease/depression. He has been coping with this chemical brain imbalance for years.

Do you need his permission to send energy and does he need to be aware of getting it? His name is Paul

Thanks again about tonight.

tcavan

Thanks again. The energy felt at 9pm was quite pronounced--a pulsating along the spinal area. I had a great day today, at least energy-wise. I have a night caretaker job and am allowed to sleep but I've been coming home in the morning after work and going to bed again cause of low energy. Today I didn't. I've felt that with just a nudge or some increase in energy, I could do the things necessary to get in a better position energy-wise, like exercising. Anyway, again, thanks and let me know about my friend in Calif, if it's possible.

Tom

hypnotist1

Hi tcavan,

Glad I could help you out.  Yes we have to ask the person if they would like to recieve the healing energy.  We can't send unless so.  I'll send you more sat night (tonight) my time at 9:00 PM EST.

When I get your responce for your friend let me know and I'll post when I'll send to him so he will expect it at that time.  Tell him I'll send to him for 45 minutes. 

I got your e-mail address so I'll add you on my e-mail list.

Sincerely,
hypnotist1

tcavan

Hi

Okay, thanks a lot.

Tom